No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great piccies....what a wonderful, yet crazy shipper we call Ba'al!!
    sigpic

Comment

piccys good, yes wait, do ya mean mine???

lol... and yes, he's one crazy shipper

Comment

Sorry, Em, yes I meant your piccies....and for that...everyones too....
        sigpic

Comment

hehe.... thankys PM

Comment

Hey, Has anyone been over to: agalaxyofstars.net? Cliff has an official board there and replies to questions. He is a super nice guy. I can't understand why he isn't working more()? I think he would make a great scientist on Atlantis (to kinda needle McKay).

Comment

Originally posted by batgirl
              Hey, Has anyone been over to: agalaxyofstars.net? Cliff has an official board there and replies to questions. He is a super nice guy. I can't understand why he isn't working more()? I think he would make a great scientist on Atlantis (to kinda needle McKay).
              LOL, yeah, Em's asked him about 15 questions already. I've asked 2. (One of them made Ba'am canon, BTW. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Yes, I am a member of that forum....thanks to Em and Ang for telling me about it or I may have never know...course it is all to them that I became a Ba'al thunker and a Ba'am shipper....thanks to Em and Ang....
                sigpic

Comment

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!

the musketeers: converting the world to baal and baam, one lost soul at a time

Comment

Em, that happens to be a good thing though at least...what would we all do without our precious Ba'al....

OMG! This happens to be my 200th post....and in a great thread too....gosh, I have been post happy today...but oh well, that is okay!! hehe
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 200 Posts, PM!

And thanks, Emily for the wonderful Ba'al caps -- I immediately snurched ALL of them! Can't have enough Ba'al.

Comment

YAY to PM!!!!! 200 posts!!!!!!!!!! woo!!!!

and you're welcome AND thankys, seshat

hopefully you can use one in one of your brilliant photoshop creations one day

Comment

maybe you don't notice you drool cause you're so distracted.
                          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

and I was saying it as a joke of sorts. I know most of you are girls.
                            'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                              maybe you don't notice you drool cause you're so distracted.

hehe yuppers

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                                and I was saying it as a joke of sorts. I know most of you are girls.
                                Is that "girl" as in "gurl" or "girl" as in intelligent women?

Comment

Working...
                                X