Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!! you're killin me here, kay!! that's hilarious! hehehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...aablehead5.jpg
      Coming soon to a store near you, it's a Ba'ablehead! Anyway...not intended to be artistry, but if anyone knows a better way to make something look plastic and cheesy besides the "Plastic Wrap" filter, I'd love to hear it.
      Complete genius!! Can't wait to see when my local store starts stocking them.

Comment

indeed!

i'll take 10!!

off topic a bit, but you wouldn't happen to have a picture of that book (hussies handbook??) that danny's holding in your sig, would ya??

Comment

why are we neglecting this page? sheesh.

I see what you mean though, but that's also what makes him a great character. he comprimises nothing of himself to get what he needs done and he almost always gets what he needs.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

We need to keep THIS page alive. It is the one that started it all. We cant let it rot away

Comment

It'd be good if they made Ba'al a tok'ra and to be honest the tok'ra need all the help they can get and ba'al is the only proper gou'ald left in Stargate SG1
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

lol... well me and ang say he's an ex-tok'ra

but i don't want him to be a tok'ra now... he's way too cool the way he is, and the way he is includes some lovely sadistic tendencies

Comment

I too think he is an ex tokra... but I kinda hate the current tokra especially since Martouf and Jacob died. So I would nrever want baal to be part of a group that I hate.

Comment

What's with all this ex-tokra stuff <i agree> but i like that he's a Go'auld now. So, that's kinda pointless unless you're writing a story.
                    'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                      It'd be good if they made Ba'al a tok'ra and to be honest the tok'ra need all the help they can get and ba'al is the only proper gou'ald left in Stargate SG1
                      I have been sadly neglective of dearest Ba'al for which I ask his forgiveness.

That said, nooooo! to the whole Tok'ra thing. It makes him so much less interesting if he was ever good. I want my Ba'al to be just as he is. An evil sociopath out for self-preservation. I think what he says in Abyss about them pretty much knocks the ex-Tok'ra thing on the head anyway.

Comment

Wanting a Ba'alfish picture so I can completely understand him.

Comment

Or maybe they did somethig really mean to him while he was a tokra and he resents them for that. Like maybe he was picked on in tokra school or something LOL

Comment

I want a Ba'alblehead

Comment

Well, send me your credit card info and SSN, and one should arrive...eventually...

Comment

I still think he got rejected by Anise...maybe among other things . Or better yet, rejected by Jolinar for Lantesh...which would add a new and very interesting dimension to things between him and Sam...but of course there's a thread for that .

Comment

Working...
                                X