No announcement yet.

The Classic Daniel Jackson Clubhouse (Early seasons) Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Neither have I, actually. But I almost did... it was snowing, so we decided not to. But I did fall off a horse at full gallop and walked away without a scratch! Had plenty of grass stains, though... totally ruined my pants.

Eh, back on topic...

Daniel: I just had a nightmare about horses sleeping standing up while tipping cows with grassy pants... and Lilith's brother had bull horns and was chasing me around the 'gate room!
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

LOL@ the captions, guys Heehee...I have personally never been cow tipping but my friend from Indiana told me a little about it... as well as snipe hunting

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
          Ever been cow tipping?
          nope

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
          LOL! Neither have I, actually. But I almost did... it was snowing, so we decided not to. But I did fall off a horse at full gallop and walked away without a scratch! Had plenty of grass stains, though... totally ruined my pants.

Eh, back on topic...

Daniel: I just had a nightmare about horses sleeping standing up while tipping cows with grassy pants... and Lilith's brother had bull horns and was chasing me around the 'gate room!
          I fell from a horse at full gallop too! Damn horse!

Daniel: "What do you mean I look better with glasses? Do you have any idea how hard it is to put in contacts when you're blind?"
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Poor guy...
            I just noticed in that pic that he has the glasses clipped to the collar of his shirt. I've always wondered about that... if it was just a MS thing that he'd do with the glasses in between takes and he'd leave them like that when the cameras started rolling (or sometimes forgot to put them back on). I wonder about stuff too often I think

Comment

lol... i think that is just an MS thing... well certain scenes you see him clipping them on, can't really name any right now, but he's done it... it's possible that even they're just for show, they gave him a headache after prolonged wear...

as for the cow tipping, as fun as it is, you really shouldn't do it... it actually kills the cow....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                lol... i think that is just an MS thing... well certain scenes you see him clipping them on, can't really name any right now, but he's done it... it's possible that even they're just for show, they gave him a headache after prolonged wear...

as for the cow tipping, as fun as it is, you really shouldn't do it... it actually kills the cow....
                So all I have to do to get fresh "ground" beef is tip a cow? Too bad there is none around here.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Pic Run

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    Pic Run
                    Janet: I know, Daniel. I can't believe people go after those poor cows either.

Comment

good lord, what have i started?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        Pic Run
                        I'm sorry Sha're. You were gone so long...I met someone else. Her name is Jess...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

Yeah, I think you may be right about that... and when he wouldn't clip the glasses to his shirt, he'd just stick them up on his head. I just found that to be a cute little mannerism.

Oh, I wouldn't do it myself (for one thing no one around here seems to know what it is anyway ). A big cow vs. little (as in 5'2") ol' me... not gonna happen.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          I'm sorry Sha're. You were gone so long...I met someone else. Her name is Jess...
                          Teehee...

Comment

I just thought it was time to jump start this thread.

Not so much in this ep, but I always loved Daniel's bantering with Sam when they got caught.

Comment

Thanks for bringing this thread up!

I liked that scene too.. the "this day just keeps getting better and better" line. Heh.

I also liked this scene in the Nox:

When Daniel and Jack were both trying to explain how evil Apophis was and kept saying "He's just very ... bad." Love the way they both kept saying "bad" together.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                                Thanks for bringing this thread up!

I liked that scene too.. the "this day just keeps getting better and better" line. Heh.

I also liked this scene in the Nox:When Daniel and Jack were both trying to explain how evil Apophis was and together.

kept saying "He's just very ... bad." Love the way they both kept saying
                                "bad"
                                yes,classic.
                                Caption:
                                Jack: What did you get for lunch?
                                Daniel: Why?
                                Jack: Wanna trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X