The Classic Daniel Jackson Clubhouse (Early seasons) Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    Thanks MacGeek and Jess. I was always told I had a sick sense of humor. So, either you are in the same boat as me or my mother is nuts.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60.../enigma005.jpg

Sam: "Oh wow! I had no idea that Colonel O'Neill wore unregulated underwear."

Daniel: "Are those Homer Simpson boxer shorts?"

Teal'c thinking: "O'Neill informed me that Homer Simpson was under Air Force regulations and that I was required to wear them as well. I should never speak of this act of under garment treason."
    I think I might just be in the same boat there... I blame/bless my dad

Heh... has to make you wonder just how they got that footage

Boonie Boy:

Comment

I blame my father too.

Daniel: "Pleeeaaaaassssee."

Jack of camera: "Oh, for cry'n out loud, Daniel. Don't give me that look."
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Heh. Just gotta wonder what he was asking Jack so nicely.

Daniel: *adjusts glasses* Hm. Jaaaack, you haven't been playing with the superglue again, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          And love the "attack of the fangirls" Myn - that's adorable!
          Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
          Oh! That is absolutely fabulous, well done! I have snurched for future use.

FF still laughing.
          Thanks, gals!

I updated one of my early Daniel smilies. It didn't used to be animated... and I had to add the big, sweet, blue eyes...

Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Hey Daniel lovers, Daniel just needs 7 more votes to win Men of Stargate Picture Contest. Grab a pic and let's win this one for fun.

By Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
              Thanks, gals! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...nielearlyD.gif

I updated one of my early Daniel smilies. It didn't used to be animated... and I had to add the big, sweet, blue eyes...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...learlyhloA.gif

Awwww that is so cute... with the big blue puppy dog eyes... Heehee, love it! Snurching

A bit of Early Daniel and Jack

Comment

Daniel is the First Place Winner of Men of Stargate Picture Contest
                Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post
                We need more positive games.Don't care for the negative aspect of H&H Games so here is a more positive alternative. No hurting allowed. Vote once per day. First to 50 is the favorite and we will play till we have 5 winners. Must have picture with vote. Can use pictures of The Actors.

Wow that was so close between Daniel and Jack. Fun game and This is so much more positive then the H&H games. I love the no hurting. Here is a pic run of the 1st place winner

Best of The 50
                Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks)

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Just a reminder to vote for those Classic Daniel episodes.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                  Hey all started a new game favorite Daniel episode here is the link

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=44864

wonder where this one will place spoilers for size
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I was playing for a while but I lost the link to that thread... thanks jckfan Looks like we have nothing on Memento Mori I voted for TBFTGOG - will try to give some love to Crystal Skull tomorrow (I think that was the early Daniel ep with the most points so far?).

Comment

Oh yes, loving the idea of this thread. Daniel was my first foray into fangirling but after season 5, he wasn't squishy enough and his hair was too short.

Comment

Jack to alien race: "Okay, tell ya what! Give us Carter back and I'll let you have Daniel for your--breeding experiment instead."

Daniel: "What? Jaaacckk!"
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          Oh yes, loving the idea of this thread. Daniel was my first foray into fangirling but after season 5, he wasn't squishy enough and his hair was too short.
                          *grin* Thank you!

I know what you mean, esp. about the hair - some times I wondered if he was cornered in an alley and attacked with a razor

Everyone has their preferences for whichever Daniel they prefer, but in this thread our sweet, geeky, squishy, long-haired archaeologist has free reign (er, rein? Rain? You know what I mean ).

(love your sig banner, btw!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                            http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/Daniel/thing/emancipation0340.jpg

Jack to alien race: "Okay, tell ya what! Give us Carter back and I'll let you have Daniel for your--breeding experiment instead."

Daniel: "What? Jaaacckk!"
                            Oh, that's good...

Comment

Daniel: *mouths* Call me!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X