Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    I mean, she's single with no real attachments so why not go all out? Her income would definitely justify the expense.

According to Sam she's 'not exactly' single anymore . . .
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
      Sanctuary teaser...it has some new shots mixed in with old stuff:
      Credit to other ppl for posting on Twitter and Facbook LOL
      http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuar...tions/v1133074

Sorry if it was posted before.
      In my email today there was an invitation to view their new site a SYFY and I found that you can view whole episodes of several shows including 5 Sanctuary episodes including Requiem which I immediately watched! WOW!!! What an impact it has when seeing it on my 20" Mac! (It may have something to do with having had cataract surgery) It was astounding!!! Ten times better than on my old TV. I was shaking and my heart was racing!!!

Checkout the site http://www.syfy.com/imaginegreater/

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
        In my email today there was an invitation to view their new site a SYFY and I found that you can view whole episodes of several shows including 5 Sanctuary episodes including Requiem which I immediately watched! WOW!!! What an impact it has when seeing it on my 20" Mac! (It may have something to do with having had cataract surgery) It was astounding!!! Ten times better than on my old TV. I was shaking and my heart was racing!!!

They're also up on Hulu. I watched them there. Unlike the SciFi site, I've never had any technical problems with Hulu.
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

vangroovery here i come

for two wonderful weekends next august. I was lucky enough to get MTM tickets and the SE allocation dropped into my in box earlier today
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post

Oh yeah I saw that yesterday, wow, the trailer looks awesome, and Amanda/Helen looks as beautiful as ever . She looked a little tanned to though, but still great . Also I like how someone commented saying Sanctuary is one of the best show on SyFy . I wish I could green that person .

Wow, that was amazing, that was absolutely amazing . It took me a little while to understand it, but when I did, whoa, that was just incredible, it's almost like DVD features . Amanda and Robin were so funny in it, and it shows Amanda's dress a lot better .

Comment

Originally Posted by kes

That was sooooooooooooooooooo awsome i sooooooooooooooooooo cant wait to see season 2 my first reaction to seeing it was my jaw hit the floor then i went ''that was sooooooooo awsome''

I so want to see season 2 right know and Amanda look's great
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

thank you for the link the house is so cool

i loved the bit where robin gushes about AT in the 'amanda & robin raise a glass' video... awwwies, it was sooooo cute

Robin: "Working with Amanda Tapping is the most amazing experience I've had in the business. She's got such a beautiful energy about her. I couldnt ask for a better job then to be Amanda Tapping's sidekick."

Amanda: *huge grin and giggly* "He's such a dork isn't he?"
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I only saw this after...I thought you were posting the link to the eps... *bangs head on walls*

Comment

The trailer was awesome. Much better than the edited version I saw earlier.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have now sent out all the SE allocation emails. If you haven't yet received yours, please check your spam boxes and have a good look in your in boxes before contacting me on [email protected]

Everyone who applied for tickets should have had a response from me.

Please do not ask for acknowledgement of your acceptance. It makes a lot of extra emails that aren't necessary. I promise you that if I haven't heard from you at the end of seven days, I will contact you and ask if you still want the tickets before I cancel them.

Kay G4
                      Registration
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        don't take all that you see on IMDB to heart. it's fan updated and not often accurate

so i'd take anything there with a grain of salt until you get it from a reputable source
                        I don't trust IMDb be as much as I once did, not after our scare last summer . But I trust Amanda , she said she'd be in the 2 movies, and in SGU, so it must be true. If it came out of Amanda's mouth, it's true.

If Amanda said the sky (not you, the actual sky ) was red, or brown, than it must me true.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

i loved the bit where robin gushes about AT in the 'amanda & robin raise a glass' video... awwwies, it was sooooo cute

Robin: "Working with Amanda Tapping is the most amazing experience I've had in the business. She's got such a beautiful energy about her. I couldnt ask for a better job then to be Amanda Tapping's sidekick."

I think it's safe to say we all agree with that statement. (Ordinarily I'd think a statement like that about someone's "energy" is a bit hokey--but it totally fits here.)

thanks for sharing the info katjoy.

Comment

Hey guys, I have a question: who had a dream about Amanda last night ?

(Raises hand)

I'll tell you what I remember:

I remember I went to a show by RDA, Amanda, and some other people, with my school (while in reality I don't go to school anymore).

Suddenly (and I'm at a supermarket) I'm going to a security guard in a police uniform and ask when Amanda shows up, cause it's almost 3 PM. He tells me that she'll visit us shortly, cause she'll say goodbye, and needs to go soon (while I think I didn't even see the show). So I turned arround for a walk, and the moment I walked passed a shelf, I see her! Amanda was wearing a black T-shirt and a dark grey jeans. And has long blonde hair .

Then a group of my classmates gather arround her at the bread and deserts section, and Yasmine tells her something that makes her laugh. I finaly had the change to talk to Amanda. I wanted to congratiolate her for "the best episode ever" (in real life, "Requiem", from Sanctuary) but in the dream it was some Stargate episode that didn't exist in real life. But I noticed I couldn't tell it the way I would like it to tell to Amanda, cause English isn't my first language (but in reality I could explain it much better). Just in the dream it came out much worse

And that's all that I can remember, who knows what happend if I succeeded in not waking up...

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              vangroovery here i come

for two wonderful weekends next august. I was lucky enough to get MTM tickets and the SE allocation dropped into my in box earlier today
                              Me too. I am just going to follow you around (be afraid, be very afraid )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

I have absolutely no doubt working with Amanda and being sidekick would be an awesome job . I'd be the BEST sidekick in the world, me and Amanda would be like Batman and Robin, SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star, Clark Kent and Lois Lane or Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan according to Smallville .

Comment

Working...
                                X