Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post
    *tries to sneak in in a sneaky fashion so that nobody notices she's new*

Seriously, that smile. When Carter gets all excited about some tech or the other, that's the only time I fervently wish I understood physics so I could get as excited as well.

And then there's the one of amused patience reserved for people who don't quite get it, and I'm good.

So. This girl!crush. Seriously needs to be better controlled.
    welcome fellow samandan

oh yeah, AT has a gorgeous smile... whenever i see her smile i cant help but do so myself... its contagious

nah, no need to control it at all and what better place to not control it then here among fellow inflicties, hehe
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Now Cel don't wish away the sun, we don't get much of it over here lol.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      Seriously Julia, I think if I had the power, I'd let you have ALL of our sunshine today. Heat index is supposed to top out at 106F (41C) here today and they're saying it'll be the hottest day of the year...so far. Letting you have the sun *might* cool us down a few degrees.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *looks around*

*hops in*

Y'all don't mind if I show some of the Sam/AT wp's I made?
      they're all snurchable
      Very cool starlover! I think I like the Sam 'Proving Ground' one the best. Nothing better than a hot woman in bdu's.

Seriously, that smile. When Carter gets all excited about some tech or the other, that's the only time I fervently wish I understood physics so I could get as excited as well.

And then there's the one of amused patience reserved for people who don't quite get it, and I'm good.

Welcome slurredspeech to Samanda! No one new goes unnoticed here. Hope you come back often to join in on the fun but mind the gutter as it can get quite slippery near the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *looks around*

*hops in*

Y'all don't mind if I show some of the Sam/AT wp's I made?
        they're all snurchable

Wow, those are so beautiful , God how those amazing blues of hers are so enchanting .

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
        hehe, noted... ill know to wave heaps to get your attention when i next see a flag pic

oh yeah, im going to be a one track mind come the start of october, im sure ill drive my family quiet mad with the 'im meeting AT this month' talk and then ill drive then batty with all the 'omg AT did this, said this, etc' talk after the convention aww, thanks heaps and yes she is
        If you want my attention, you could tell me Amanda's with you, who knows I might believe you . Reading your post about meeting Amanda, it reminds me of what I'll do if I ever meet her . Don't worry, just be yourself and Amanda will love you, but be sure to take lots of pics .

thanks for sharing, very nice wallpapers

man i love ATs piercing baby blues and gorgeous smile !!!!!
        Amanda herself always makes me smile .

Welcome to Samanda friend . You'll always be welcomed here, just as long as you always remember the #1 rule, Amanda Tapping ROCKS!

Comment

Sorry to be a pain in the butt here but I was just looking for the Sam Carter Whump site aka The Ultimate Sam Whumping FanFic List - and it's kinda...gone!! Does anyone know what happened to the site?? I can't find my whump fics!!! Thank you for any help in locating my beloved whump fics!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            Sorry to be a pain in the butt here but I was just looking for the Sam Carter Whump site aka The Ultimate Sam Whumping FanFic List - and it's kinda...gone!! Does anyone know what happened to the site?? I can't find my whump fics!!! Thank you for any help in locating my beloved whump fics!
            Hmph! Thanks for the update. I can't access the list either. Good thing I saved some of the stories from the list, though right at the moment I couldn't tell you which ones were from the list since my saved fic is really big.

EDIT: I just checked a few places and see that several sites related to Strix Varia/Viking Chick (where I had previously found the whumping list) are all gone. Anybody know if she's removed her site(s) and stories?

Comment

Happy Birthday
              Mala50
              and
              RepliCartertje!!

Hope you lovely ladies have equally lovely birthdays!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Welcome to Samanda friend . You'll always be welcomed here, just as long as you always remember the #1 rule, Amanda Tapping ROCKS!
                I'll try to remember that one.

Thanks to all. What an accepting bunch!

Hope you come back often to join in on the fun but mind the gutter as it can get quite slippery near the edge.
                Mind the gutter. Hee. If there isn't already, those words should be in the icon with Amanda in leather. Or BDU's. Or overalls, for all that matters. Because it's her and... gah!

If that didn't make it obvious, my mind claims permanent home in the gutter. Real estate there, it's cheap.
                you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  Mala50
                  and
                  RepliCartertje!!

Wow Chelle, you're up late today .

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                    How are the nubbins doing? Are they all behaving themselves?
                    Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    Hehe ... mine is in my closet and everytime I go to get clothes from there it makes me smile
                    You keep yours in the closet? Isn't that kind of cruel? Mine's on the bed (except when I'm in it, I'm still suspicious of those odd little nicks I had in Vancouver )

Hey, look everyone it's a NEWBIE!!!

Ooops, I guess you've been noticed.

Happy Birthday
                    Mala50
                    and
                    RepliCartertje!!

Happy Birthday Ladies!

Here is a live journal post from someone who was hanging around the studio (not posted to encourage you to follow suit BTW):

Warning: may be spoilers

http://talkofcake.livejournal.com/188427.html
                    Last edited by EH-T; 25 June 2009, 07:49 AM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey Chelle, sorry about the site disappearing. I'm having problems with my domain registrar. Supposedly it was on auto-renewal, but it didn't automatically renew.

It'll sort itself out eventually.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Here is a live journal post from someone who was hanging around the studio (not posted to encourage you to follow suit BTW):

Amazing.
                        Spoiler:
                        so unbelievably generous of them to come out for some random fans who just showed up. Especially as busy as they were & probably always are. I do worry about them doing that though in case of true whackos not just giddy fans...

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Originally Posted by ann_sgcfan
                          I'm hoping one day to make it or even the Vancouver Con that the G4 group will be doing would be a blast!
                          Originally Posted by becky_preen
                          From 30th July – 1st August 2010 we are pleased to be able to bring you the first Official Sanctuary Event –“The Sanctuary Experience”. This Event will involve the main cast, directors, writers and as many of the other talented people at Sanctuary productions who are able to drop in over the course of the weekend. The Charity to benefit from this event will be Amanda’s new Charity Initiative “Sanctuary for Kids” We will bring you further details about this event shortly.
                          Oh Annie!!!
                          LOL I guess you have to be careful what you write eh? I still think it would be a blast to attend the Sanctuary Con (the G4 put together), HOPEFULLY one day.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            You keep yours in the closet? Isn't that kind of cruel? Mine's on the bed (except when I'm in it, I'm still suspicious of those odd little nicks I had in Vancouver )

Hey, look everyone it's a NEWBIE!!!

Ooops, I guess you've been noticed.

Happy Birthday Ladies!

Yes, Happy Birthday to all those I've missed. Busy here in Seattle (wish I was getting paid)

And THANKS EH-T for posting that story of fans experience at the Sanctuary set! What fun!

donamac

Comment

I'll try to remember that one.

Thanks to all. What an accepting bunch!

Mind the gutter. Hee. If there isn't already, those words should be in the icon with Amanda in leather. Or BDU's. Or overalls, for all that matters. Because it's her and... gah!

If that didn't make it obvious, my mind claims permanent home in the gutter. Real estate there, it's cheap.
                              You're going to fit right in.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Happy Birthday Mala50
                                and
                                RepliCartertje!!

Thank's everyone i missed everyone i feel at home know which is great and i'm trying to get on as much as i can but my internet is limited and to answer your question Rocky let's just say there are a lot of chocolate bars in my room lol .

I soooooo cant wait to see season 2 the waiting is torture but i can sort of be pacient lol i'm constantly writting stories guessing what could happen in the season finale i need to chill and have a daily dose of Amanda to help me get through it untill season 2 is out

HAIL THE QUEEN OF SCIFI AMANDA !!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Working...
                                X