Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Wonderful news about the set tour. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. What a lovely gesture from your friends. I know from first hand experience that you will have a blast. Say hi to everyone for us and try to remember more details than I did!
    Or bring me and I will remember loooots of details and write them in a looooong report

Nice to see you here again Elaine Enjoy your holiday!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      Stuck in a car with Amanda... *Heavenly harp music plays in Rocky's head*

Be careful throguh, anything could happen, with Amanda being crazy and all . But yeah, if you don't know what to talk about, you could always talk about her, that works .
      hehe, i think weve lost rocky for the time being... let us know when the harps stop

im game, lol she can be as crazy or as sane as she likes, id still have heaps of fun spending the day talking with her, hehe... and i dont think id run out of things to talk about, but id probably be dying from laughter by the end of the day
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
        Hi everyone

I have finaly got my own internet yay! i have a lot of catching up to do but feel's so good to be back

I cant wait to see what happen's in season 2 of Sanctuary i'm watching season 1 over and over on scfi it's so awsome we are upto Nubbin's i love those little guys .

I so need a Amanda fix

Which should i choose Helen Magnus/Colonel Samantha Carter or Replicator Carter ? i cant decide
        Welcome back! Gotta love the net and I dont know how you lived so long without it. I'd go insane I think...well, more so.

I think we're all looking forward to S2 of Sanctuary and what new surprises and revealings will unfold. The musing and speculation of potential plots is endless in my opinion. Just think, in a few short months we'll all be gratified. And the humidity will be gone too. *fans self* September can't come soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          OMG! Hubby and I just watched that together...(he's looking after me today)...we both had an idea what that penguin was up to but how cool is that to actually watch. I think however, I would have been rather nervous being a passenger on that boat.

Okely dokely...gotta choof. Love the thoughts of Deejay, love what Julia and Hannah did, love the penguin video, love the news from CG, love the fics rec'd, love the OT chats....love this little thread and all the folks in it!
          Take care everyone and stay safe! (((Samandans)))
          And we love you too Chelle .

XOXOXOXO

Hi everyone

I have finaly got my own internet yay! i have a lot of catching up to do but feel's so good to be back

I cant wait to see what happen's in season 2 of Sanctuary i'm watching season 1 over and over on scfi it's so awsome we are upto Nubbin's i love those little guys .

I so need a Amanda fix

Which should i choose Helen Magnus/Colonel Samantha Carter or Replicator Carter ? i cant decide
          Welcome back, we all missed you , and yeah, you do have a lot of catching up to do. How on Earth did you go so long without an Amanda fix?

Originally posted by donamac View Post
          Check out this website...

http://www.any-video-converter.com/p...or_video_free/

I found one here that worked great till I got my new computer (a Mac) and now I use Video converter for Mac.

Good luck!
          You totally rock . It worked like a charm, I can now start converting vids, and uploading them on YT . Thanks so much, everyone give your green to donamac .

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
          hehe, i think weve lost rocky for the time being... let us know when the harps stop
          Don't worry, the only time you have to worry is when an Amanda flag pic is around, then I'm gone

im game, lol she can be as crazy or as sane as she likes, id still have heaps of fun spending the day talking with her, hehe... and i dont think id run out of things to talk about, but id probably be dying from laughter by the end of the day
          Trust me, meeting Amanda will be the best moment of your life, based on what I know about you so far, she'll love you . She's an angel after all .

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Okely dokely...gotta choof. Love the thoughts of Deejay, love what Julia and Hannah did, love the penguin video, love the news from CG, love the fics rec'd, love the OT chats....love this little thread and all the folks in it!
            We love you too Chelle *big big hugs* feel better soon hon.
            Hi everyone

I so need a Amanda fix

Welcome back!! And I can't wait for season 2 either, I think its gonna rock!!
            Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Welcome back! Gotta love the net and I dont know how you lived so long without it. I'd go insane I think...well, more so.

I think we're all looking forward to S2 of Sanctuary and what new surprises and revealings will unfold. The musing and speculation of potential plots is endless in my opinion. Just think, in a few short months we'll all be gratified. And the humidity will be gone too. *fans self* September can't come soon enough!
            Now Cel don't wish away the sun, we don't get much of it over here lol.

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*looks around*

*hops in*

Y'all don't mind if I show some of the Sam/AT wp's I made?
              they're all snurchable

*click on thumbnails for bigger picture
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *looks around*

*hops in*

Y'all don't mind if I show some of the Sam/AT wp's I made?
                they're all snurchable

Lovely
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Backatcha.

Hi everyone

I so need a Amanda fix

Welcome back. I love the nubbins too. I'm lucky enough to have one of my own courtesy antoa.

We don't mind at all. We're nice like that.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    Welcome back. I love the nubbins too. I'm lucky enough to have one of my own courtesy antoa.
                    How are the nubbins doing? Are they all behaving themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                      How are the nubbins doing? Are they all behaving themselves?
                      Hehe ... mine is in my closet and everytime I go to get clothes from there it makes me smile
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                        Don't worry, the only time you have to worry is when an Amanda flag pic is around, then I'm gone

Trust me, meeting Amanda will be the best moment of your life, based on what I know about you so far, she'll love you . She's an angel after all .

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...3/13260878.jpg
                        hehe, noted... ill know to wave heaps to get your attention when i next see a flag pic

oh yeah, im going to be a one track mind come the start of october, im sure ill drive my family quiet mad with the 'im meeting AT this month' talk and then ill drive then batty with all the 'omg AT did this, said this, etc' talk after the convention aww, thanks heaps and yes she is

thanks for sharing, very nice wallpapers

man i love ATs piercing baby blues and gorgeous smile !!!!!
                        Last edited by katjoy; 24 June 2009, 12:41 AM.
                        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

*tries to sneak in in a sneaky fashion so that nobody notices she's new*

Seriously, that smile. When Carter gets all excited about some tech or the other, that's the only time I fervently wish I understood physics so I could get as excited as well.

And then there's the one of amused patience reserved for people who don't quite get it, and I'm good.

So. This girl!crush. Seriously needs to be better controlled.
                          you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post

Seriously, that smile. When Carter gets all excited about some tech or the other, that's the only time I fervently wish I understood physics so I could get as excited as well.

And then there's the one of amused patience reserved for people who don't quite get it, and I'm good.

HEY GUYS, A NOOB! Hehe, kidding. Welcome to the thread! And believe me, this is one girl crush that will never be better controlled and you shouldn't even try. *narrows eyes*
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hee, I haven't been a n00b in a fandom in FOREVER, dude. I'm wearing it as a badge of honor!

Seriously. She's on my Top Five list of women who'd reject me. And she's only made her way up over time so yeah.
                              you're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

'What is it, Sebastian? I'm arranging matches.'

"Religion is far more of a choice than homosexuality. And the protections that we have, for religion --we protect religion-- and talk about a lifestyle choice! That is absolutely a choice. Gay people don't choose to be gay. At what age did you choose not to be gay?" (Jon Stewart, The King of Common Sense)

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
                                Originally posted by slurredspeech View Post

Welcome to Samanda!!
                                And trust me, there's no controlling it!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X