Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrogeologist
    Five star post, NC! What fun!

I put a link to your 'Favorite Sam Quotes' post in my post and I'm going to put your post into the SaGC Collection
    I think I should have been more specific...

I love these quotes...don't get me wrong...but I'm looking for something OTHER than the standard favorites...

And what about AT? She's done interviews and specials and audio commentaries...pick some of the less-obvious quotes!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Caption
      Originally posted by jckfan55
      Jack: "A delivery of blue jello?"
      Sam: "Goody!"
      Daniel: "Not again!"
      Originally posted by Simhavaktra
      Sam: "Look - Oma's dressed just like Glenda the Good in the Wizard of Oz. Wow. I guess that explains why Glenda travelled around as a ball of light, and gave Dorothy cryptic advice instead of just helping her."

Jack: "So... Glenda was...like.. an Ascended Ancient? Magic wand, spangly ballgown and all?"

Daniel: ...PLEASE don't let anybody ask about the full dress uniform that all Ascended wear...
      ROTFLOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
        Hey everyone, don't think it's been posted yet, but theres' FINALLY a new interview with Amanda!!!!
        Great news! Thanks for this, MajorSam.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear
        view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no ! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or
        two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she
        isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
        "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
        One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
        resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
        confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
        A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
        The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          Sam: "Look - Oma's dressed just like Glenda the Good in the Wizard of Oz. Wow. I guess that explains why Glenda travelled around as a ball of light, and gave Dorothy cryptic advice instead of just helping her."

Jack: "So... Glenda was...like.. an Ascended Ancient? Magic wand, spangly ballgown and all?"

Daniel: ...PLEASE don't let anybody ask about the full dress uniform that all Ascended wear...
          ROTFL

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Hey everyone, don't think it's been posted yet, but theres' FINALLY a new interview with Amanda!!!! It's been translated from a French mag!!! Here's the Mag Page
          Thanks MajorSam for posting that! It's really great to hear things are going really well for Amanda and her family

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
            ROTFL

Thanks MajorSam for posting that! It's really great to hear things are going really well for Amanda and her family
            I kinda got a kick out of thinking of Alan as a master poopie diaper changer...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              I think I should have been more specific...

I love these quotes...don't get me wrong...but I'm looking for something OTHER than the standard favorites...

And what about AT? She's done interviews and specials and audio commentaries...pick some of the less-obvious quotes!

When ever I really here Amanda talking about her house she's says it was "built by Papa Smurf on crack"

Comment

I can't read the interview....my browser keeps skipping past it to the French cover. If it the print wasn't so darn small, I could read it.....but I can't!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any other links?????? ( tries to look especially pathetic)

Comment

Let's see, I've promised the list some pictures, so here they are...

Looking towards the Jaffa Gate in Old Jerusalem:

Knobby Knees in the Dead Sea:

I have many more pictures from Israel, in no particular order, at my album:
                  http://photobucket.com/albums/y293/gunhilda/

Hugs,
                  Strix

My LJ

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone whose been posting this weekend!! Sorry I haven't had a lot of time to make comments, but I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts and looking at all the pictures when I have a few minutes to pop online. You guys are great!!!

I've been spending time with my family this weekend, working out in the yard and doing a little swimming in the pool. Unfortunately I forgot to put on my sunscreen today and now I'm a lovely 'lobster' red.

I'm so happy to hear from Amanda finally. I knew it was only a matter of time before we started to hear how happy she is with her new baby girl and the new season of Stargate. Hopefully this is only the beginning and we will soon see much more positive comments to help ease of our worried minds.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!
                    Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                      I can't read the interview....my browser keeps skipping past it to the French cover. If it the print wasn't so darn small, I could read it.....but I can't!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any other links?????? ( tries to look especially pathetic)
                      MajorSam has the transcript a few posts up!
                      or
                      When you get to the interview to make it bigger double click in the right hand corner. That usually works for me

Comment

just to let you guys know, i'm gonna try to check in tomorrow, but then i'm off to a conference in kansas city that lasts until thursday. I have no idea if or how much time i'll have

so everyone have fun, play nice and i'll see you thursday
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          Okay here is a quote from a new Dreamwatch Magazine article with Robert C Cooper "If you like Stargate, you’ve got to check out season nine. It contains what I think everybody has loved about the show from the beginning, and in a new way. People who loved Farscape because of Ben and Claudia did so for good reason. They are unbelievable and so likable. I just think the chemistry between them and our returning regulars, Michael and Chris and, later on Amanda, is really magic."
                          yay!!

**super hugs amanda**

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

So, here's my night so far!!!!

ThereI was, innocently eating my pizza.., I glance over at the clock and... ****, IT'S 7:30 PM, I'M SUPOSSED TO BE TAPING THE AWARDS FOR ALL THOSE CRAZY KIDS AT SAMANDA!

I start FREAKING out because I didn't have the tape ready, because yesterday I became ragingly sick and have been in bed all day... but still, I had my duty as President! I RUN downstairs, find a tape, and shove it in the VHS player... but it DOESN'Twork!!!FINALLY I figureout how it could work, while madly looking up presentation times on the website to see if I'd missed Amanda... I see the one they're on, and Amanda's ages away! I relax, start eating again... then suddenly, one person later, "And now, the nominations for Best Lead Female in a Dramatic Series" HAH, so much for the blooming presentation order! Gah! *shakes head* Well, in short, I got it taped! *Adrenaline still pumping through veins from running up and down and around*

I figured out that I can hook up my digital Vid cam to the VHS player, put it on there, then put that onto Comp. I'm getting the digital vid cam tape tomorrow, so i'll put it up then!!!!

I would tell you some tidbits now, but that would spoil things

MY 300TH POST ON SAMANDA!!!!!!! WOOOOH
                            Last edited by MajorSam; 04 June 2005, 07:43 PM.
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG UNIT
                              Everyones mood and expectations are almost as bad as mine. If Sam isn't in command and the reason is because amanda simply doesn't/can't be there i won't have too much of a problem with it. If it is not because of that i will have a problem with it. If sam is not in command i don't know if i would want her on SG1. I dont think i could accept sam getting kicked down, I think i would be okay with her being stationed at the SGC as 21C of the Base, Mitchells Commanding Officer and second to the General, i could live with that. It would be a promotion, SG1 would have it's new leading man and sam is higher up in the food chain. I suppose that could be a possibility. Would anyone else be okay with this, or prefer this to sam as 21C of SG1 if it happens (which i do hope it doesn't)

P.S

i usually come to this thread to cheer me up about this situation, everybody cheer up, THAT'S AN ORDER!
                              i know i want sam in charge of sg1 without a shadow of a doubt, but the situation behind things (amanda not being there the first five eps, and her wanting to soften her filming schedule) is making me feel i want to let up a bit. i just hope that however this turns out for sam, it's not a demotion for her and/or that it's her choice on the matter.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!!

REVALATION!!!!!

I was discussing the origin of "For Pete's Sake" with Mary Beth and Kat...

I stated "I like Petey, but that's because it's my uncle's nickname! He's a police man!"

WAIT A SECOND.... Petey the Policeman!? Pete the Police Officer!?!?!?

AAAAH, My uncle's evil!!!!

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X