No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in to say a huge thanks to Chelle. Somehow, she managed to perfectly tie an old Stargate fandom joke with newer Samandan jokes and I got a parcel that made me laugh out loud this morning. I accidentally left it at my friend's house, but I'll take a pic when I pick it up tomorrow.

I couldn't stop laughing this morning. Seriously. Who the hell sends that all the way from Australia?! But damn funny!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Hey Everyone,

I thought that too Chelle and Amanda did sound like she had a cold/flu (((((Amanda)))))
      Like I said in my other post above, I'm not too sure if she does have a cold/flu, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did, the poor thing works too much . She said it herself in the interview of all the things she does all day long, but yeah, I hope she's OK .

(((Amanda)))

I always love Kamil's audio interviews with Amanda b/c they both seem to have great fun doing them.

Rocky great interview post and looooooong I couldn't read it all but what I did read was great.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      I agree, we need to hear more of them . This one was way better than last years. Last years was wicked, but in this interview, Amanda wasn't talking about all the anti-Sam/Amanda fans .

Oh, and thanks Julia, I'm glad you liked my little review. That's what I'm here for .
      Last edited by Rocky89; 27 February 2009, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Love that photo of AT in the pink scarf in Rocky's sig & on the GW home page. She looks so cute. How come for her a scarf is a cute accessory I look like I'm going out in a blizzard? Oh, because I usually am and I'm not AT.

Re: AT's brother's comment re: Requiem. One more way she keeps her feet on the ground. I hear brothers are good for that. And it makes me want to watch the ep again... Oh, the Sanctuary withdrawal--must schedule an infusion of Elixir of Magnus..

Comment

Hey guys, I know I haven't been around in while, for those who want to know why

Spoiler:
          I'm in full time therapy and it's intense, and then some

I came by to say hi, and cause I'm hosting a second Sam Carter Drabble-A-Thon.

(I'm not working, I have much time for wasting).

I'm collecting prompts from now until the 7th March, so if you have any, you need to post them here clicky

I'll be back no doubt, as I try and find ways to calm my brain down, and I always need things/people adding to my list as I try to pair Sam with everyone, an on and on going fic project.
          sigpic-
          +I thought I was a fool for no one
          but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Originally posted by rolleson View Post
            Hey guys, I know I haven't been around in while, for those who want to know why

Spoiler:
            I'm in full time therapy and it's intense, and then some

I came by to say hi, and cause I'm hosting a second Sam Carter Drabble-A-Thon.

(I'm not working, I have much time for wasting).

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh208/starsburn/2ndsamcarter.jpg

I'm collecting prompts from now until the 7th March, so if you have any, you need to post them here clicky

I'll be back no doubt, as I try and find ways to calm my brain down, and I always need things/people adding to my list as I try to pair Sam with everyone, an on and on going fic project.

Nice to see you back.

Happy Birthday LadyJeep!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM1f5EoRwgA

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                I don't think they could afford her these days (as if she'd have time)--but she's got that great narrating voice. Also some of the book readers sort of do the characters & I could so see her doing that.

So that brings to mind a question--what character from a novel do you think AT would be great at if a movie of it were made?
                Funny you should pose this question right now as I've been reading a murder mystery, Oxford Blood by Antonia Fraser, and picturing Amanda as her heroine, Jemima Shore Investigator. Jemima is a documentary maker who, in the story, is making (in the 1980s) a documentary about "Golden Lads and Girls" at Oxford. All the rich kids and their shenanigans in the '80s. She'd be great in the part.

donamac

Comment

OMG that was brilliant! I tried to green you, but I apparently need to spread the love around more.

Comment

LOL, now I remember that commercial

Oh and that's one of the comedians from Air Farce
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks for that! I'm with my Sanctuary girlies right now and they went "Cool, so she was what? 16?" and I told little Ellie that she was my age in that commercial, and they were going "No way!"
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I had the worst afternoon, we had to call an ambulance for a co-worker (thankfully all is OK) and I screwed up my back trying to help him. This made me smile, thanks.

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                        OMG that was brilliant! I tried to green you, but I apparently need to spread the love around more.
                        Greened her for both of us.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        LOL, now I remember that commercial

Oh and that's one of the comedians from Air Farce
                        Love Don. What is more Canadian than Tim Horton's, the Air Farce and Amanda Tapping ?(maybe if they sold beaver tails )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

The legendary Tim Horton's ad! Yay!

*GRIN*
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

And yeah, can you imagine Amanda like crazy Helen at 15?
                            i now have this insane desire to speak to amanda's brothers... away from amanda's ears.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Can you all hear someone giggling in the background?? I know it's not Kamil and you can almost hear Amanda stifle a giggle herself. And I'm pretty certain it sounds like poor Amanda may have a bit of a cold/flu.
                            i thought i heard that too, about the giggling in the background. i'll listen again.

and YES, i heard the congestion in her voice.

((()))
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

she's just so cute.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday LadyJeep!

Comment

Working...
                                X