• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

Thank you.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    geseundheit

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy Holidays to All

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

lol

in the spirit of christsmas

Teal'c the warrior Jaffa

sung to rudolph the red nosed reindeer

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4725226/..._Jaffa_Warrior
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

lol

in the spirit of christsmas

Teal'c the warrior Jaffa

sung to rudolph the red nosed reindeer

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4725226/..._Jaffa_Warrior
          LOL!

Very nice, Sky, thank you so much for sharing.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Happy Holidays!
            Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i've went back and read the sanctuary blog q/a's from the creators of sanctuary. it was super fun to read!

should we give it a try? i'll put it in spoilers -

merry christmas, amanda fans!!
              OK, you asked for it

Spoiler:

Favourite Christmas album from childhood: Carols by various singers like Kate Smith, Bing Crosby, Gene Autry, etc; (vinyl of course)

Favourite Christmas album now: The Many Moods of Christmas, Atlanta Symphony

Favourite Christmas song: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Favourite holiday movie: The Bells of St. Mary’s

Favourite item on the table at Christmas/holiday dinner: mashed potatoes and dressing with gravy

Favourite Christmas treat: Christmas pudding with brandy sauce

Favourite Christmas beverage: eggnog, the old fashioned kind (uncooked eggs)

Best Christmas/holiday memory: the last Christmas of WWII when my foster sister, Pam, was still with us and 2 British soldiers shared our table (20 some odd people that year and a 28 pound turkey fresh from the farm. One of the soldiers was actually Scottish and my little brother asked him to read The Little Engine That Could to him and all conversation ceased while we listened to him with his Scottish brogue. (It was a novelty to us Americans:>) My sister was 2 and in a highchair next to our Dad. Suddenly he pulled a leg bone out of his pocket—my sister finished gnawing on and apparently didn’t want it on her tray and put it in the most reachable spot. Dad must have been standing and carving the bird at the time and didn’t notice.

Best Christmas gift ever: One year when I was an adolescent I received a whole bunch of books which I devoured starting about 5 minutes after the dishes were done. All kinds of books, can’t remember any but Home Sweet Homicide, a mystery about kids solving a murder. During the war I always loved Pam’s parents gifts of books by Enid Blyton my favorite bing the Magic Faraway Tree.

Most disappointing Christmas gift ever: I was never truly disappointed

Favourite Christmas/holiday family tradition: getting out the Christmas candles and other decorations December 1st which was my parents wedding anniversary. We’d have hot chocolate and other goodies.

Favourite winter activity: skiing a couple miles in to our cabin in the dark. It was always colder in the cabin when we arrived than it was outdoors; so the exercise warmed us up to endure the cold until the Franklin stove got going good.

Favourite frivolous thing to do with time off over the holidays: when I was a kid? read all the books I got for Christmas (I got extra credit at school for writing reports.
              Now I like to read fan fiction, tee hee

Thing you are most looking forward to about Christmas 2008: that I can get ahold of all the folks on the phone with whom I wish to speak (grammar?). I’m kind of snowed in here with ice and slush filled streets—afraid if I go down the hill I’ll never get back up.

That was fun--brought back memories.

donamac

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. I just got home from my annual Christmas party at my uncles house. In the morning I'm off to my mom's place to open the real presents . Like I said before, I'm not expecting anything big, and I didn't get anything big at my uncle's house, just money and cards . Btw, as for the quite of bit of money I made, I have plans for that money, that money is going toward a very good cause. It's going towards the DVD sells of Sanctuary. Oh while I was there, they had the 2008 Guinness book there, and Amanda was in there . I've always know, she's in that book, but it was nice to have a bit of Amanda at the party with me .

*Yawn* Well, it's late and I'm off to bed, just want to say Merry Christmas everyone, have a great and happy day, enjoy your time with your family and never take anything for granted . It's a shame I only really see them all at once, one time a year, sometimes more than that, but still. Oh, and Amanda_Tapping_Fan wanted me to wish y'all a Merry Christmas .

Oh, and I suppose I should wish what's her name a Merry Christmas, you the know, the lady responsible for all of us knowing each other, Amanda Tipping-- uh, I mean Tapping . Let me just repost my Christmas message I sent to her here .

Merry Christmas Amanda.

Merry Christmas Amanda, my Christmas wish for you, my idol, my role-model, my inspiration, is not a simple one. I wish you happiness, hope, joy and peace days filled with you friends and most importantly, your family. I wish you love and friendship too throughout the coming year, lots of laughter and happiness to fill your world with cheer. May you count your blessings, one by one and when totaled by the lot, may you find all you've been given to be more than what you sought. May your journeys be short, your burdens light, may your spirit never grow old, may all your clouds have silver linings and your rainbows pots of gold.

Have a wonderful Christmas Amanda, may you cherish not the gifts you unwrap, but more importantly the gifts around you, your friends, your family, and your fans. May you feel the love they feel towards you day after day, month after month, year after year. You may not know it, but your unending caring heart and spirit, your wonderful attitude and compassion, your bright and beautiful smile make for the best Christmas gift everyday of the week. Any fan lucky enough to meet you would consider that an early Christmas gift, seeing you in Stargate and Sanctuary is like a Christmas gift everyday for the week. You give so much to your fans, and we're grateful for all your long and hard work and devotion to what you do, and why you do it. Your performance in Requiem was nothing short of phenomenal, that episode has become my favorite episode of Sanctuary, and in my opinion, it is the best episode of the season. Because it's your episode. I can see why you thought Requiem was the bravest and toughest work you've ever done as an actor, you were absolutely brilliant in every scene. You are a amazing actress Amanda, you truly gave the performance of your life.

I wish this all and so much more, may all your dreams come true, enjoy your days off, spend some time with your family and may you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Oh, and go ahead and spoil Olivia a little bit this Christmas. But the best Christmas gift she can possibly have, she already has, having you as her mom.

Merry Christmas Amanda, and God bless.
                And here's the pic I attached to the message:

PS: I'm still hoping to get what I really want tomorrow .

: *Talking slowly* Rocky, I hear you've been naughty this year *wink*, that's OK, so have I, but not as much as I'm going to be now. *Licks lips*
                Last edited by Rocky89; 24 December 2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Donamac, I love the Magic Faraway Tree! I must have read it over a hundred times... Now I have lent it (it's nearly falling apart) to my nephew and you can be sure my own kids will be reading the series one day. I also recommended it all the time when I worked in a book store I would replace my old copies, but I don't like the changes they made... Jo is now a boy called Joe, Bessie is Beth, Fannie is now Frannie (ok, that one I get... but still!) and Dick is now Rick. Dude. The giggling was half the fun before we got used to it and enjoyed the style of the thing.

Best book ever
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Merry

Christmas

Samanda!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas and big squishy hugs to all.
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Fleas Navidad

Merry Christmas everyone
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Fleas Navidad

Merry Christmas everyone
                                Couldn't have said it better myself!

And it's SNOWING again--we just can't get a break. Seattle isn't used to this and even though I'm from NY I am staying in as I don't want my car wrecked by someone sliding into it. Lots of fender benders will be keeping car repair shops busy around here...

Have fun!

donamac

Comment

Working...
                                X