Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suse View Post
    Spoiler:
    the IOC? do you mean the IOA? why would she be commanding the IOA?
    Spoiler:
    She decided to take a break from kicking alien butt and decided to kick homegrown Olympic butt that uses steroids (or underage athletes) to win medals.

suse
    [/QUOTE]

Spoiler:
    IOC, IOA, IOU, one of those.............Yeah....That' what I meant Well if she isn't commanding a ship, or Atlantis, or Area 51, or the SGC, or a ship, what is left. The NID and the IOA. Maybe Cassie's PTA

LOL I think we needed Sam in the gymnastics competitions.

Comment

In 1997--I was finishing graduate school and job hunting. How things have changed? I've become pretty established in my career and I can now afford cable tv and dvds (within reason).
      I have also have developed a pesky internet addiction thanks to this thread. I'm even planning to attend a convention to meet Amanda Tapping and fellow Samandans.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        In 1997--I was finishing graduate school and job hunting. How things have changed? I've become pretty established in my career and I can now afford cable tv and dvds (within reason).
        I have also have developed a pesky internet addiction thanks to this thread. I'm even planning to attend a convention to meet Amanda Tapping and fellow Samandans.
        Ummm haven't you developed a condition due to your addiction to Sanctuary also

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          Originally posted by JanSam View Post
          Ummm haven't you developed a condition due to your addiction to Sanctuary also

Yea, but I don't think she wants a cure for that
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Well that would be a good thing as I don't think there is any known cure
            sigpic

Comment

^ So long as I get my regular fix of Sanctuary the shakes are at a minnn i mmum.
              And then there's always the RDA RDA (recommended daily allowance of Richard Dean Anderson).

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                Spoiler:
                IOC, IOA, IOU, one of those.............Yeah....That' what I meant
                ok

Spoiler:
                Well if she isn't commanding a ship, or Atlantis, or Area 51, or the SGC, or a ship, what is left.
                Spoiler:
                SG-1, leader of another team or maybe a civilian position at the SGC

Spoiler:
                The NID and the IOA. Maybe Cassie's PTA

LOL I think we needed Sam in the gymnastics competitions.
                Spoiler:
                the NID and IOA are both civilian organizations
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                  Well that would be a good thing as I don't think there is any known cure
                  There ISN'T a cure because one has never been needed.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    I need that {pound thing from MSIM. That goes (and did go ) without saying. Red potatoes, as I like to be lazy when I can and they don't need to be peeled. Rings a peal over RoX's head.

The above violence was in jest. I like RoX.

suse
                    Are you sure you didn't mean wring a peel? You were talking about potatoes, after all.
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

i thought we were talking about potahtaos??
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i thought we were talking about potahtaos??
                        You may be talking about potahtoes, but the rest of us know how to pronounce the word.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                          Are you sure you didn't mean wring a peel? You were talking about potatoes, after all.

I was thinking about doing "rings a pealpeel".

Take a look

suse
                          Thinking about calling the whole thing off.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I've been addressing envelopes for Christmas cards, and I have a question for those of you who live outside of the States. How do your system of postal codes work? In the US, it's a five digit number. The smaller numbers are on the east coast, and the larger ones are to the west. It also seems to run a bit counterclockwise from the north east to the north west.

So what does it mean when letters and numbers are mixed? Or when some codes are of different lengths? How does it all work.

BTW, I am on topic since they were Samanda addresses. So there! Pfft! (Preemptive strike.)
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

i do think our zip codes run low in the east, bigger in the west...with a few odd balls tossed in as they revised the system.

here in the middle of the country, we're 66604
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                i do think our zip codes run low in the east, bigger in the west...with a few odd balls tossed in as they revised the system.

here in the middle of the country, we're 66604
                                Explains much, doesn't it?

suse
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X