No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, you do NOT want to see me in my sleeping attire (no, not nude ladies ).

Comment

Shrug. I spent quite a bit of AT2 in my pj's down in the lobby. Depends where I am and what I'm doing. If I'm on a school residential, I class it as work. No way would I leave my room in my pjs, unless it's an emergency. I had to once in Barcelona and was mortified. But I lounge around in pjs quite a lot.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Ah, I think they decided on Panda Bears for that (keeping to the black & white colour scheme)
        Cool! Much better than monkeys, I don't mind being a panda bear.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
          Cool! Much better than monkeys, I don't mind being a panda bear.
          LOL at AT3, Amanda got a laugh when JanSam and I told her Panda bears went both ways
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            Without question, this was the best *clears throat* of Amanda
            You just love the legs we see with her sitting in the chair Rocky. I like that we see her working. We see her so often cracking jokes or entertaining us on the behind the scenes stuff. But I love to get the sense of seeing her also working on stuff. maybe weird on my part.

I remembered another great AT moment from the Sanctuary premiere:
            Spoiler:
            When Druitt has Ashley & Magnus is looking for her on the security screens--she says "bloody hell" kind of under her breath & sort of shakily. You really get the sense of worry and panic just from that.
            Excellent work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              LOL at AT3, Amanda got a laugh when JanSam and I told her Panda bears went both ways

I've really got to stop coming here when I have homework to do. Waay too distracting...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                You just love the legs we see with her sitting in the chair Rocky. I like that we see her working. We see her so often cracking jokes or entertaining us on the behind the scenes stuff. But I love to get the sense of seeing her also working on stuff. maybe weird on my part.
                You do have to admit, she does have great legs, nice long, tight, smooth...*daydreams*.... Whoa, where was I? But yeah, her legs are hard to beat-

Spoiler:

And yeah, it's nice to see her working (which she does sooooooooooooo often ).

Comment

You do have to admit, she does have great legs, nice long, tight, smooth...*daydreams*.... Whoa, where was I? But yeah, her legs are hard to beat-

And yeah, it's nice to see her working (which she does sooooooooooooo often ).
                  She does have some SUPER long legs. I have the total opposite.
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    Long, but nice

Spoiler:

Comment

Long, but nice

Spoiler:

And who could forget Sam?

Spoiler:

Comment

And who could forget Sam?
                        Rocky, I'm getting the distinct impression you're a leg man.
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          Would you rather we left out pj's at home??
                          <snipped 4 length>
                          Yay!! Cool!! Yep...definitely gonna be fun fun fun!!!!
                          HEHE ....
                          Yeah it is ganna be fun

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                          Hehe, you do NOT want to see me in my sleeping attire (no, not nude ladies ).
                          LOL

Ok now I'm scared
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            Hi Everyone,
                            I'm love all the PJ's talk. I'm up that at AT4. I wonder if I can find penguin ones hehe.
                            Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Ooooh...if I come across any, I'll let you know!!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Join the club...I am sooo bringing a soap box to stand on at AT4!!

It's frightening quiet in here...which is probably just as well as I'm totally knackered and going to bed...night all!! (((Samandans)))
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                                Ok now I'm scared
                                HAHAHAHA, no I'm a WHOLE Amanda man . Btw, love the new sig AT_Fan .

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Join the club...I am sooo bringing a soap box to stand on at AT4!!
                                You do that, or you could wear these pair of use to make you look taller

Spoiler:

It's frightening quiet in here...which is probably just as well as I'm totally knackered and going to bed...night all!! (((Samandans)))
                                You're right Chelle, it is quite in here , we need some action .

Comment

Working...
                                X