Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
    Bucky
    Originally posted by jz9 View Post
    From me too!
    Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Happy Belated/Birthday to all of you!!

Bucky

Hope you have/had a great day full of all kinds of spoiling!
    Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
    Originally posted by sofie View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the B-day boys and girls I missed. Hope you had fun!!!
    Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday to all those that I missed this past weekend... I hope you all had a great day!!
    Many thanks! I'm such lurker, I was touched to be remembered. And, I'm sorry for the belated acknowledgement, but taking the weekend off to enjoy my birthday meant doubling up on preps and grading the rest of the week. I just surfaced long enough to check in here. Missed looking over y'all's shoulders.

And I *loved* the cake.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      Daniel: Did I tell you Rocky was rhapsodizing about your legs again today?
      Sam: Whaa?! Do I have to start avoiding him in the halls?
      Daniel: I think he's harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
        While I didn't think about it at the time (couldn't think of much ), my dad did make that comment that she was pretty tall when we went to Tampa.
        Believe I wouldn't be able to think either , heck if I want to an event she was at, and we had to wear name tags, and I met her, I'd look at my own tag just to remember my name . But yeah, I can see in your pic with her, standing side by side, arms around each other (lucky guy ) that your taller. I think I read somewhere once that someone thought she was like 6'2 .

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

I agree with your spoiler jckfan it was truly excellent work.

Julia(samcarterrules)
          AT is great at conveying so much with subtlety. I caught a piece of Unending today. there were some good Sam moments, though I have many problems with that episode (How many old people do you know who let their hair go long and scraggly (who aren't senile)? Why is that the shorthand for "see, they're old! and Thor Lives, I tell ya! )
          Anyway, back to the point: I loved how Sam was so matter of fact about it being her who would stay behind. Very Sam.
          Did you know she's a great character?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post

Very good . You think I'm bad , check these out from the Sam/AT thread:

Originally posted by Kickoutwoolsey View Post
            no, but I got shots of Sam

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Kickoutwoolsey View Post
            Side-bum:

Spoiler:

What do you say to that?

Comment

Believe I wouldn't be able to think either , heck if I want to an event she was at, and we had to wear name tags, and I met her, I'd look at my own tag just to remember my name . But yeah, I can see in your pic with her, standing side by side, arms around each other (lucky guy ) that your taller. I think I read somewhere once that someone thought she was like 6'2 .
              *deep sigh* If only...

You see... me being as nervous as I was... then, her nearly scaring the crap out of me by putting her hand on my side...

... I just stood there, like the dumb arse that I am.

But I shall not make that mistake again! OH NO!!!

Comment

*deep sigh* If only...

You see... me being as nervous as I was... then, her nearly scaring the crap out of me by putting her hand on my side...

Agreed, but no matter how nervous, shy or silly you'd act, she'll always make her feel good and right . You'd never see her doing this to a fan, which is probably how a lot of fans act (which is probably how I'd act too-- BIG TIME )

Spoiler:

Btw, looking at you sig again, that glorious sig , I noticed how awesome Amanda looks in sunglasses . She looks just as cool in this vid- The Phenomenon: Amanda Tapping I love this vid, she's so cute, modest and cool .

Comment

Very good . You think I'm bad , check these out from the Sam/AT thread:

What do you say to that?
                  glad we got to the bottom of that issue
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    glad we got to the bottom of that issue
                    Yes, we got to the "bottom" of that very nice indeed. Ouch.

Comment

Agreed, but no matter how nervous, shy or silly you'd act, she'll always make her feel good and right . You'd never see her doing this to a fan, which is probably how a lot of fans act (which is probably how I'd act too-- BIG TIME )

Spoiler:

Hehe, yeah, totally.

Btw, looking at you sig again, that glorious sig , I noticed how awesome Amanda looks in sunglasses . She looks just as cool in this vid- The Phenomenon: Amanda Tapping I love this vid, she's so cute, modest and cool .

Comment

Hehe, yeah, totally.

Glad we agree . I love that vid Wow, she's so funny when she kept saying how she was "younger" and what not . I was thinking "Don't worry Amanda it'll be a loooooooong time before you're old, and besides you only get more beautiful with age. "

I loved the way she made those hilarious facial expressions while taking about Carter and O'Neill . And how she talked about S9 and how she looked after having Olivia, than saying "Pre" Olivia, can this woman be anymore cute? But it was so sweet when Amanda started talking about meeting her fans , Amanda look so honored to meet the fans, and how she said they cry when they meet her, and then she cries, awesome woman. And how those boys serenaded her, aww, and how she said Carter was sexy Awesome interview, I could listen to Amanda talk all day, BTW, when was the made? Not too long ago probably. And I really like the sond those boys choose for her, I happen to agree with it .

Comment

Glad we agree . I love that vid Wow, she's so funny when she kept saying how she was "younger" and what not . I was thinking "Don't worry Amanda it'll be a loooooooong time before you're old, and besides you only get more beautiful with age. "
                          Too true my friend, too true.

Comment

You do that, or you could wear these pair of use to make you look taller
                            http://www.poleexercise.co.uk/wordpr...-boots-500.jpg
                            ...holy cow!!! We have a name for those kinda boots...ain't no way I'm wearing them...besides...I'm not short...it's just that everyone else is taller!!
                            Hi y'all, I had another Sam/SG-1 dream last night . Don't remember much of it, and it was short, but I do remember that it was sorta my "version" of Stargate: Continuum. The SG-1 team was there, Sam was there *YAY* and so was Ba'al. All I remember is Ba'al and the other system lords were flying in a small plane, but for some reason they were animated . Then we see the team "all" of them (their not animated at this point) in some kind of giant garden world or something, and their each hopping plants to get to where they need to go. Out of nowhere, these alien devices come out and start attacking them, then somehow Cam ends up in quicksand , he's sinking fast, and of course he calls out to Sam for help, she goes to his aid, and she can barley reach him . She manages to get him out of the sand, and he thanks her a lot, and he even kisses her on her cheek . They start laughing and smiling at each other, and they go into kiss, then one of those devices showed up, and Sam had that "ah crap" look in her face . Then the dream ended.
                            I love dreaming Stargate or Amanda...it's been a while for me but hey...I'm gonna be stoked when I have my first Sanctuary dream...hehe...I soo wish I had better control on my dreams!!

I'm just popping in to say night night and goodbye for a little bit.
                            I'm going on holiday with the family while the landlords finish the house. Yay!
                            So take care everyone, stay safe and have fun.
                            (((Samandans)))
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Too true my friend, too true.
                              Glad we agree yet again .

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              ...holy cow!!! We have a name for those kinda boots...ain't no way I'm wearing them...besides...I'm not short...it's just that everyone else is taller!!

I love dreaming Stargate or Amanda...it's been a while for me but hey...I'm gonna be stoked when I have my first Sanctuary dream...hehe...I soo wish I had better control on my dreams!!
                              Believe it or not, but that was the best pic of those shoes I could find . And yeah, I'd love to read your post about your first Sanctuary dream. Since I had an Amanda/Sam/Helen/Sanctuary dream in one (see post on the previous page) I got the best of everything .

I'm just popping in to say night night and goodbye for a little bit.
                              I'm going on holiday with the family while the landlords finish the house. Yay!
                              So take care everyone, stay safe and have fun.
                              (((Samandans)))
                              Have a great holiday hon, stay safe, and don't stay away too long . *Hugs*
                              Last edited by Rocky89; 11 November 2008, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                                I've noticed that too, and I really admire tall women who aren't afraid to wear high heels that do make them even taller.

I'm just over 5'10", so even wearing only 2 inch heels puts me over 6 feet, and I've never really been comfortable being the tallest girl in the room. It feels even stranger when I'm in India, since I'm usually a good 6 inches taller than the women there, and as tall or taller than most of the guys.

So hat's off to AT and tall women everywhere who aren't afraid to wear high heels. I kinda wish I could do the same.
                                Yes, she's comfortable in her skin. Many tall women feel uncomfortable making themselves even taller. But she goes for it and wears what she likes. Will we ever find anything we can't admire her for? I think not.

He's just an ardent admirer.

AT is great at conveying so much with subtlety. I caught a piece of Unending today. there were some good Sam moments, though I have many problems with that episode (How many old people do you know who let their hair go long and scraggly (who aren't senile)? Why is that the shorthand for "see, they're old! and Thor Lives, I tell ya! )
                                Anyway, back to the point: I loved how Sam was so matter of fact about it being her who would stay behind. Very Sam.
                                Did you know she's a great character?
                                *deep sigh* If only...

A dumb arse you are not. I think everyone is totally nervous the first time they meet her. I know I was shaking uncontrollably my first time. And just rest assured that she has said that she gets just as star struck by the people that she admires. So, she's totally understanding of our reactions. Except, that she can't seem to understand WHY we love her like we do. If only she could see herself through our eyes.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X