No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made these today, all snurchable (just please credit me!)

--Kate

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
      OMG that clip had me laughing so much I was crying. The "Hi Rodney" clip was just SO bad!
      That was a parody after "Grace Under Pressure"

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        I usually just lurk and nod, but this was posted over on S/J and I thought some of you who aren't also there might find it amusing, if a bit irreverent, too:

Stargate Atlantis Cancelled for Universe Carter Jr.
        that kid it a cuuutie!! I agree with misskitten- the "hi Rodney" line was the most hilarious one by far. I'm still laughing!!!! hehehe.... thanks for posting
        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
          And AT4 is in november of '09 right? Man, I'd love to go to that..... but I'm already going to Vancouver, so that's pretty darn good in itself *is so excited*
          Yup.

I'm hoping/planning to do both.

Originally posted by suse View Post
          As much as I'd love to go back to London, I really want to go to Vancouver. TO meed more than just Amanda - I want the whole cast, which would be doable in Vancouver.

But the dates of the cons anywhere aren't good. I recognize there are other factors at work... Whatever happened to cons in the summer?

suse
          (worries that Suse wants to "meed" the cast, sounds bad )

Sorry to hear none of the dates work for you. I must say I'm getting very excited about Vancouver. Bought a ticket to see Amanda and the sets but now the line up includes Michael, Joe, Robert, Teryl, Connor and others. Will be very interesting.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Yup.

Sorry to hear none of the dates work for you. I must say I'm getting very excited about Vancouver. Bought a ticket to see Amanda and the sets but now the line up includes Michael, Joe, Robert, Teryl, Connor and others. Will be very interesting.
            I'd love to go to both... just don't know if I'll be able to. *crosses fingers*

Dude, I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for Vancouver! and it's still more than 6 months away...
            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
              I'd love to go to both... just don't know if I'll be able to. *crosses fingers*

Dude, I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for Vancouver! and it's still more than 6 months away...
              *checks ticker in sig*

Actually, it's only 5 months, 3 weeks and 0 days
              sigpic

Comment

*drops of a prezzie for spacegirlnz...

sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Last night we went out to dinner with Spacegirlnz for her birthday, and I ate steak and ice cream. *rubs belly*
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!

I had an awesome day and dinner (except for the whole being sick thing).

((((Samanda))))
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Haha... you know why the Americans will think you were sick on your 21st, right? Hey for'n guys! The drinking age is 18 over here, so we are over it
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Happy birthday Spacegirlnz!
                        Last edited by Falcon 304; 11 October 2008, 03:52 PM. Reason: Cut the last sentence, 'cause I can't read. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post
                          Happy birthday Spacegirlnz! I'll probably never touch the stuff, but I hope you enjoy your first [legal] drink.
                          you misunderstood, we have been drinking legally for 3 years already
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            you misunderstood, we have been drinking legally for 3 years already
                            OH, right, sorry. I misread your previous post. *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Yup.

perhaps have some mead... with them. Or in my case, a nice hard cider. Or sangria. Just *no* beer.

suse
                              iz jealous
                              Last edited by suse; 11 October 2008, 03:55 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                                *popping in* Still working my way through SG-1, I've now entered season 6. I laughed real hard when Sam mildly pointed out to McKay that it *might* be a good idea to turn the EM pulse so it was pointed *at* the gate. Man, I am glad I watched SGA before SG-1, cause I would've probably had my mind set against him from the start had I watched in the actual order...

My jaw literally dropped at the "dumb blonde" comment... so her "revenge" with informing him he had no way of getting out of going to Russia just had me grinning. I can't help it, I just love Sam, she rocks!

I also loved the season 5 episode with Cassandra, when Sam was teasing her about the boy and the kiss in the end. Just pure awesomeness.

Okay, popping out to see what comes next At least now I am halfway through the show, so I'm slowly catching up
                                Oh man I love that part, so good

Happy (belated) Birthday Emma, hope you had a fantastic day....and didnt steal too many road cones

Happy Birthday Falcon
                                Happy Birthday Bucky
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X