Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alta View Post
    Hi, everyone. I am new to the Gateworld forum and this is my first post. Needless to say, I think Amanda is an amazing woman!

I just read in the latest Joe Mallozzi's blog that "Amanda Tapping and Christopher Heyerdahl will be joining us in the days to come. " - Yea! So we will see Sam in the last episode of Atlantis. I wonder what her hair color will be? Hard to image Sam as a brunette.
    WELCOME TO SAMANDA!!!!

i'm off to be now..... g'night guys! *hugs*
    --Kate

Comment

Hi, everyone. I am new to the Gateworld forum and this is my first post. Needless to say, I think Amanda is an amazing woman!

I just read in the latest Joe Mallozzi's blog that "Amanda Tapping and Christopher Heyerdahl will be joining us in the days to come. " - Yea! So we will see Sam in the last episode of Atlantis. I wonder what her hair color will be? Hard to image Sam as a brunette.
      I believe that was in reference to them coming to say their goodbyes.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      Damn staright.

*HOWLS* Gold!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

EDIT

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA, I can watch that all day!

Comment

Welcome to Samanda alta, it's always great to meet a new Amanda/Sam fan, which she gets really easily . Any fan of hers, is a friend of mine, and your 100% right when you say Amanda is an amazing woman. I could go on and on and on (keeps saying that for an hour) and on about how a great Amanda is, but I won't tire you out just yet . I also can't wait to see what hair color Sam has, I really hope she's blonde, either natural or wig, but the wig would seem, weird . Anyway welcome, and we hope you can stick around for a bit .

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          all 11.5....ahem

takes a deep breath and dives deeeepppp into the gutter

I guess the question isn't 'is he anatomically correct' but 'is he double jointed'

and yes, isn't sam great??????
          *Gasp!!!* SKY!!!!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          so, I'm considering buying a Samantha Carter doll (cause she's like my friggin fav EVA (Sry Weir, Teyla, and Vala....)) as a B-Day prezzie for myself. Series 4 or series 2 or are there any others? I'm on amazon, they ain't got much.......
          Any recomendations??? Please!
          HEHE I've asked for the dolls for my birthday too.....hopeing i get them...

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Does that come with an 11 inch 'Ken' Jack
          LOL

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
          Good grief. My Stargate file (the photos part of it) is over half Carter or Amanda.

Cinnamon. *cough*

And I am SO getting the Atlantis!Sam when it comes out! Now that I have my full series 4, with the desert cammies (my FAVES!), I am just looking for RepliCarter...
          Oh dont worry, mines like 10:1 for every 10 Sam/Amanda pics I have 1 Stargate pic....most of which are Janet/Teryl pics
          OHHHH Atlanis Sam.....*adds to birthday list*

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/338/samtealcupcm5.jpg

Sam: When did that timeline start scrolling up there and what's it for?

Teal'c: I believe the gate technicians have installed a countdown for the premiere of "Sanctuary." I am most interested in seeing more of this Dr. Helen Magnus character.

Sam: Really, what's she like?

Teal'c: I am most impressed with her intelligence and beauty.

(sky, you should appreciate that last comment. )
          LOL, nice one

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Just popping in to say SAM ROCKS!!
          That she does

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          I see "The Scourge" is airing today. Some great Sam moments in that episode.
          Ah, what a great ep for Sam, Loved her in that on.....then again I love her in all ones but yeah....

Welcome, glad that your first post was with us ....and yes its normal.....

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

*HOWLS* Gold!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

EDIT

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA, I can watch that all day!
          me too
          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Actually
            Spoiler:
            Joe said on his blog a while back that Amanda would be back for the final eppy. He confirmed last month I believe.

I'm not too concerned with her hair color. She could wear a blond wig for the one eppy.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
              Actually
              Spoiler:
              Joe said on his blog a while back that Amanda would be back for the final eppy. He confirmed last month I believe.

I'm not too concerned with her hair color. She could wear a blond wig for the one eppy.
              Yeah, I already knew that.

I reread that paragraph a couple more times and see it now. Sorry.

Comment

or sam dyes her hair.

or wears a hat like kelly mcgillis did in Top Gun
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

or sam dyes her hair.

Mmm, I don't see her doing that. I think she'll either dye it, or they'll write in some hilarious lines explaining it.

Maybe something like: McKay sees her and looks disappointed then asks what's with the hair. Sam says she wanted something different and asks if he has a problem with it. Then, typical McKay, starts saying "Actually..." and John cuts him off saying that she looks lovely (CAUSE SHE DOES ).

Comment

or we get

'carter, what's with the hair?'

and that's it. or sam snarks back - let's say that chris still has that perfectly horrilble long do and she simply turns and looks at teal'c, the others follow her gaze and shrug with a 'yeah' and it's dropped

sigpic

Comment

or we get

YES! Print it!

Comment

Yeah, I already knew that.

I reread that paragraph a couple more times and see it now. Sorry.
                        no worries I just wasn't sure if you knew.

Comment

Mmm, I don't see her doing that. I think she'll either dye it, or they'll write in some hilarious lines explaining it.

Maybe something like: McKay sees her and looks disappointed then asks what's with the hair. Sam says she wanted something different and asks if he has a problem with it. Then, typical McKay, starts saying "Actually..." and John cuts him off saying that she looks lovely (CAUSE SHE DOES ).
                          That's very good Falcon, I could actually see that happening on the show . Btw, Amanda/Sam always looks lovely .

Comment

or sam dyes her hair.

or we get

and that's it. or sam snarks back - let's say that chris still has that perfectly horrilble long do and she simply turns and looks at teal'c, the others follow her gaze and shrug with a 'yeah' and it's dropped
                            Hehehe touche!

Hahah the hat thing would be funny. Just get her to wear a beanie all episode, that'll do it! hehe nobody would suspect a thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

so the whole movie can be in the arctic again and she wears her hat all movie

sigpic

Comment

the bugs in Scourge were cheesy, but yes, sam did good. she kicked bootie and certainly told off the suits when they needed to be told off
                                My favorite episode from Season 9!

Sam...kickin' butt and takin' names.

It was cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X