Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    IIRC, Amanda said that some bits and pieces of hte webbys will air. Some of the flashbacks, etc. But, overall, the 13 eps are all new.
    Oh yeah! That makes sense, getting those actors back and putting that set together again would totally waste money. I REALLY hope they keep that sequence where Big Foot is driving. Hehe, I don't care how unrealistic that cornering was, it was flipping awesome.

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    I see "The Scourge" is airing today. Some great Sam moments in that episode.
    Line In The Sand was on earlier as a part of the marathon and that was a great Sam episode.

Comment

the bugs in Scourge were cheesy, but yes, sam did good. she kicked bootie and certainly told off the suits when they needed to be told off
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

hey guys

I made this the other week, but couldn't get it up until i got my new computer (which is waaaay faster cuz it's a mac)
        I just love this shot of Amanda, you can see her beautiful eyes so well, that's why i picked it!

(for size)
        Spoiler:

since i haven't said it in a while, AMANDA ROCKS!!!
        --Kate

Comment

I see "The Scourge" is airing today. Some great Sam moments in that episode.
          that was the only ep of s9 i liked!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Wow, that wallpaper is like, deep yo.

Comment

thanks Falcon!
              --Kate

Comment

oh arthur's mantle had its moments....largely because of sam and daniel trapped out of phase

that is the only eps of s9 that i put on my mp3 player

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  the bugs in Scourge were cheesy, but yes, sam did good. she kicked bootie and certainly told off the suits when they needed to be told off
                  I was cheering her on, literally, when she told off the suits and really started kicking some butt
                  --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    I was cheering her on, literally, when she told off the suits and really started kicking some butt
                    Me too. And I loved how she punched out Ba'al in The Quest Part 2.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

She gets to be Leader Sam, Soldier Sam and Scientist Sam all in the same episode, even if it isn't a Sam-centric episode. I love the look Woolsey gives her when he says the experience was "educational." There's some respect there.

Comment

i need to re-watch that and see if you can intuit woolsey maybe learning something from Sam, perhaps some leadership skills that he's brought with him to the peggy galaxy

sigpic

Comment

Hi, everyone. I am new to the Gateworld forum and this is my first post. Needless to say, I think Amanda is an amazing woman!

I just read in the latest Joe Mallozzi's blog that "Amanda Tapping and Christopher Heyerdahl will be joining us in the days to come. " - Yea! So we will see Sam in the last episode of Atlantis. I wonder what her hair color will be? Hard to image Sam as a brunette.

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Damn staright.

Comment

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/338/samtealcupcm5.jpg

Sam: When did that timeline start scrolling up there and what's it for?

Teal'c: I believe the gate technicians have installed a countdown for the premiere of "Sanctuary." I am most interested in seeing more of this Dr. Helen Magnus character.

Sam: Really, what's she like?

Teal'c: I am most impressed with her intelligence and beauty.

(sky, you should appreciate that last comment. )

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

falcon304
                              Spoiler:
                              I liked T'Pol because she was the female lead on ST:E. That's the real reason why. And I was like, 10, give me a break!!!
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                I went back and watched the clip another time after i bought the season. That moment pretty much made my day when i saw it. The creep had it coming, especially after that line he fed her-

Baal: ...if it could be discovered by the first Tauri female who comes
                                along, would it, now?

Sam: I'm sorry, are you dismissing my idea out of hand because I'm human...
                                or because I'm a woman?

Baal: A little of both, I suppose.

*wham*
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X