Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Heeee!

I have a wee stargate in my belly.

did it hurt going in?
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

It did hurt when it was actually going through the skin, but not much after that. It doesn't last long... I thought it hurt less than an injection

I'm a total wuss when it comes to needles, but once I got some sugar into me (I went in without having eaten breakfast or lunch) I was fine!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

wow! Look at this Caribbean satellite image! (Will probably change by Sunday AM ET)

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atl...ite_large.html

That's Gustav and Hanna right behind it. She;s going a different way soon, they think. Hope the flight wasn't miserable til they got out of the South

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

It did hurt when it was actually going through the skin, but not much after that. It doesn't last long... I thought it hurt less than an injection

I'm a total wuss when it comes to needles, but once I got some sugar into me (I went in without having eaten breakfast or lunch) I was fine!
            you're brave. then again, I'm so getting a nose pearcing!! They have this nice litttle sapphire stud at Wal-Mart that I want....
            hhhhhmmmm, I think I'll get it now, so I'll have it when I actualy get my nose pearced.....

Originally posted by suse View Post
            wow! Look at this Caribbean satellite image! (Will probably change by Sunday AM ET)

That's Gustav and Hanna right behind it. She;s going a different way soon, they think. Hope the flight wasn't miserable til they got out of the South

suse

**nervous laughter** he.......he.....he **gulp**
            Gustav is going to SLAUGHTER Louisiana!!!

Comment

suse
              suse, go over here and look at the sanctuary poster. helen's face looks less airbrushed.

(look under 'signed promo poster')

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                Did you see it? I've been watching a stream for the past 12 minutes, but I didn't see anything. Maybe they'll show it later in the game.
                No dice. Fox showed the Cubs vs. Phillies game instead.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  suse, go over here and look at the sanctuary poster. helen's face looks less airbrushed.

(look under 'signed promo poster')

sally
                  Good thinking Sally , here's the link to the whole thread- Baltamore Orioles @ Tampa Bay Rays - Aug. 30th You'll notice Sally, and I have already left comments .

This was a good day .

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    'someone' saw at least part of the game (and i think met amanda). he/she talks about it here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58260

sally
                    Thanks for the link! At least Rays came from behind and won the game. Close game too, 10-9. Otherwise, coming all this way ...

suse

Ominous looking storms!

Comment

Originally posted by jz9 View Post
                      Thanks for the link! At least Rays came from behind and won the game. Close game too, 10-9. Otherwise, coming all this way ...
                      As I told Sally, maybe they won because they had a beautiful, smart, cool, and awesome brunette little lady there as a lucky charm .

Yup, today was a good day .

Comment

I just realized that I made it to 100 posts today. I'm a Jaffa Warrior now! Cool!

I'd just like to thank all of you guys again for making this thread so much fun to read and post in. It's quickly becoming my favorite way to take a break from studying for my classes.

And of course, thank you to Amanda Tapping for making Sam Carter such a great character, and for making Sanctuary the show I'm most looking forward to see this fall.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                          I just realized that I made it to 100 posts today. I'm a Jaffa Warrior now! Cool!

I'd just like to thank all of you guys again for making this thread so much fun to read and post in. It's quickly becoming my favorite way to take a break from studying for my classes.

And of course, thank you to Amanda Tapping for making Sam Carter such a great character, and for making Sanctuary the show I'm most looking forward to see this fall.
                          AWSOME!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Heeee!

I have a wee stargate in my belly.
                            OMG how cute!
                            Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post

Hey Congratz
                              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Edb View Post
                                Question is, did anyone see via TV or whatever, Amanda and Company at the Tampa Bay Rays game earlier this afternoon?? Aren't there any Samandans down in Florida or nearby?? Just give us a whistle or a shout or something to let the rest of us know.
                                Not remotely close or I'd give you a head's up!

Originally posted by Edb View Post
                                Okay, Cool. So they were there. Now how about this question. Are they are their way home???
                                New York might be calling? They are on the East Coast already and I think they have a Sanctuary Panel in NY? I'd prefer flying Florida to NY over Vancouver to NY, but I have no idea what is asked of them. The more Sanctuary publicity, the better, I say.

*Everyone realizes I may have lost what little remains of my mind. Right?* =)

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                lol

nothing wrong with worrying. However, if there was any doubt as to their safety, they'd have cancelled, or been cancelled
                                just the fact that the game is being played is a testament to people not worrying TOO much about it.

If there was a huge danger, the game would have been postponed
                                Phew.

I used to love all forms of "weather". The wilder, the better, but since I became a Mommy, everything scares me.
                                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X