Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Chelle's Birthday nearly didn't go to plan. Sigh.

You see.... I sent my new recruit, Pei Pei, on a mission to give the birthday gift.

Spoiler:

First of all she got beamed aboard an Alkesh vessel. It didn't put her off too much though; she decided she could use it to her advantage!

But when the Replicators got involved, she KNEW that she was in trouble.

We thought it was all over for little Pei Pei when the bugs attacked.

But with a little bit of help from Jack and Sam (they're even married, dontcha know!) we managed to find and deliver the perfect gift!

Spoiler:

(Icon snurched from starbuck1980 with permission)

Oh wait! Wrong one!

Spoiler:

Here we go!! *

*Can I just say how talented this person was for making this cake? Look at all the detail? So so cool. If you do a google search for penguin birthday cakes, some of the stuff is incredible!

This is TROLLOP Leader completing operation "Happy Birthday" for the former Purple Leader (Dude, what *is* your new colour designation in the squadron?).

Happy birthdays also go to Samfan31 and Smileygidget! Many happy returns!
    Can't green you, but great post! Cute

Happy birthdays - Chelle, Samfan31 & Smileygidget!

Comment

Happy Birthday Chelle!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chelle, Samfan31 & Smileygidget !!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

You see.... I sent my new recruit, Pei Pei, on a mission to give the birthday gift.

Spoiler:

First of all she got beamed aboard an Alkesh vessel. It didn't put her off too much though; she decided she could use it to her advantage!

But with a little bit of help from Jack and Sam (they're even married, dontcha know!) we managed to find and deliver the perfect gift!

Spoiler:

Oh wait! Wrong one!

Spoiler:

Here we go!! *

*Can I just say how talented this person was for making this cake? Look at all the detail? So so cool. If you do a google search for penguin birthday cakes, some of the stuff is incredible!

This is TROLLOP Leader completing operation "Happy Birthday" for the former Purple Leader (Dude, what *is* your new colour designation in the squadron?).

Pardon me for asking but why does Pei Pei have 2 noses? Is it a teddy panda in a panda suit?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/NearlyCircular/Birthday%20Cakes/HappyBirthdaysf31.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...irthdaycdb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ileygidget.jpg

NC
            Happy Birthday to all three of you! Hoping and wishing you the best of everything today with lots of pressies, cake and of course tons of spoiling.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLE!

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMFAN31!

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                  SMILEYGIDGET!

sigpic

Comment

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...pengyn-001.jpg

Soo cute!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
                      Happy Birthday Chelle Hope you have a fantastic day. Love YA <3
                      Spoiler:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...2/DSCF1981.jpg
                      http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...2/DSCF1984.jpg
                      http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...2/DSCF1985.jpg
                      http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...pengyn-001.jpg
                      Spoiler:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../DanScream.jpg

Oh wait! Wrong one!
                      Spoiler:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...1d84d05726.jpg
                      Here we go!! *

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                      Happy Birthday Samfan31, Smileygidget, and CHELLE!!!
                      Originally posted by jz9 View Post
                      Happy birthdays - Chelle, Samfan31 & Smileygidget!
                      Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                      Happy Birthday Chelle!
                      Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      FONT="Impact"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chelle, Samfan31 & Smileygidget !!!! [/FONT]
                      Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                      Happy Birthday to all three of you! Hoping and wishing you the best of everything today with lots of pressies, cake and of course tons of spoiling.
                      Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLE!

Spoiler'ed to not have it repeated but I didn't want it totally ignored...big huge thank yous and hugs to everyone.
                      THANK YOU!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I ran out of greens so I will have to do an IOU.
                      Its so weird seeing Pei Pei all the way over in the UK...he was just sitting on my desk not so long ago...and he's traveled further than I ever have!!! Lucky bear!!
                      Thank you for the lovely cake NC and Tracy!! I didn't have any cake tonight as we'll be celebrating on Friday night instead.
                      As for pressies...
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't like presents so much anymore...I love giving but being on the receiving end is kinda weird for me! But we needed a new vacuum cleaner so my birthday was a great excuse to get one!! So I was quite happy sucking away here tonight after I got home from work! The floor looks great!!
                      Hubby and the kids also gave me some money to add to my AT4 tin...Niki took a picture but then the camera died!!! Go figure...I busted the camera!!

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                      Pardon me for asking but why does Pei Pei have 2 noses? Is it a teddy panda in a panda suit?
                      Pei Pei is a Panda bear bear...basically he's a bear in a Panda bear suit!! I have two different variations of Penguin bears...and hopefully Mandy and Jan have their Polar bear bears!!!
                      (Dude, what *is* your new colour designation in the squadron?).
                      Orange!!!

I better get my butt to bed. It was the first day of spring here today and mother nature put on a fabulous show. Now I'm freezing again!!

Happy Birthday
                      SamFan31
                      and
                      J!! (Smiley)

Night all, take care and have fun!
                      (((Samandans)))
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Three birthdays at once! Nice.

Happy Birthday Samfan31, Smiley gidget and Chelle

*tacklehugs all round*

I hope your days are all wonderful, fun filled and include cake in some form.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Happy Birthday Chelle, Samfan31, Smiley gidget!!

I hope you all had or are having a great day!!

Comment

Happy birthday
                            Chelle
                            Samfan31
                            Smiley gidget

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                              I better get my butt to bed. It was the first day of spring here today and mother nature put on a fabulous show. Now I'm freezing again!!
                              Waa! Your first day of spring today means its our first day of autumn. Well tomorrow actually cos of the time differences we're having I think. But still. Man, that was one fast summer! Soon it'll be back to jackets, scraping ice off my car windows (bleugh) and lots and lots of the white stuff.

I did get an invite from a friend though to ski up near Toronto this winter. Hmm...might not be *so* bad.

Comment

Chelle ... I'm sorry I don't have time to make a personalised poster for you. You'll have to share the one I made for Mumsey, I'm sure she won't mind

Also a very happy birthday to Samfan31 & Smiley gidget!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X