No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this talk about her hair I guess only time will tell.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    You are 200% right on that! Meeting Amanda *is* a blessing, and that's definitely not something anyone should take for granted. Anyone who meets Amanda, talks to her, gets to know her, should cherrish every millisecond of their time together, because from what you guys have told me, Amanda always makes fans feel important and like special friends, by paying close attention to them, and making great eye contact. I'm sure *if* I ever met Amanda, it'd be the high point in my life, and I'd do my best not to choke on my own words . But yeah, anyone who meets Amanda (you guys) are the luckest people I know .
    You know, I was really really happy to go to AT3, it was an awesome very special weekend. But, at the end of the day Amanda is a normal person, like the rest of us. I fangirl her like crazy, don´t get me wrong, but I feel a little realism is in order.

Mmm ... did that sound bad??

Happy birthday Amanda !!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

not everyone's grows fast. I've been growing mine out to try and do locks of love and it's been 2 years and i'm still not at the 10 inches.

I would have longer hair if it'd grow faster, but mine doesn't
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who shared their Gatecon photos, glad everyone had a good time, it looks like a lot of fun!

As for Amanda's hair, I have never dyed my hair (apart from the ones that wash out in the next wash) but I'm sure Amanda has a good person to advise her, I love her with either colour b/c she looks great as both a blond or a brunette. I wouldn't mind if the next time we see Sam she's a brunette.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Happy Birthday
          Amanda!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

wheeee, it's amanda's birthday

There should be cake
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday to Amanda!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
                  First: Here are the first of my Gatecon Photos:
                  http://lilferret.livejournal.com/143573.html
                  DISCLAIMER: If posted elsewhere I do EXPECT credit. That being said, feel free to link people to my photos...just let them know I took them.
                  I tried to green you Jenni, really I did, but that dang fridge of mine is on the blink or something...they are absolutely wonderful pictures...and I think Rick just looks...drool-icious!!!!
                  Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  Very very nice pics of RDA and Amanda at this page. Scroll down a bit to a post from Astra.
                  http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopi...654ea9f329a5ba
                  Thank you Lies...awesome pictures there too!!
                  Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  Nope, wasn't there, everyone here has met Amanda except me .
                  Not true my friend...I have yet to meet Amanda. But that's ok...I'm sure that it will happen soon enough.

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

Technically I missed the Australian date but it's still the 28th where Amanda is so...I think I just sneaked in just in time!!!
                  I've actually been lurking here all day but a very dear friend of mine popped over today for a visit and while she was here, someone very near and dear to her, passed away so RL kinda took over for a while. Then my car finally went to the doctors tonight and that was a 2 hour round trip just to drop her off...not sure when I get her back.
                  Night night all, take care, stay safe, hug your loved ones and have fun...life's too short.
                  (((Samandans)))
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    wheeee, it's amanda's birthday

There should be cake
                    I put that in my message to her and remembered too late that cake and corsetts don't mix well.

Then NZneep posted her message and it mentioned "chocolate" so I thought I was in good company.

Roll call: who here suggested to Amanda to eat chocolate, cake, blue jello on her birthday?

chocolate: 1
                    cake: 1

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda!

something to share with the family

(must try to get you to just say no to starbuck's )

*my evil plan on taking over the world on timbit at a time started with JuliaR and SueG when they were in Toronto*
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
                        I put that in my message to her and remembered too late that cake and corsetts don't mix well.

Then NZneep posted her message and it mentioned "chocolate" so I thought I was in good company.

Roll call: who here suggested to Amanda to eat chocolate, cake, blue jello on her birthday?

Do Timbits count?
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post

Not true my friend...I have yet to meet Amanda. But that's ok...I'm sure that it will happen soon enough.
                          I haven't met her either. Someday I will though!

You know, I was really really happy to go to AT3, it was an awesome very special weekend. But, at the end of the day Amanda is a normal person, like the rest of us. I fangirl her like crazy, don´t get me wrong, but I feel a little realism is in order.

Nope, I totally agree with you. I just didn't have the guts to say it.

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

dang, now I want donuts...
                          sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                          Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Happy Birthday Amanda!

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...pictureid=8038http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...pictureid=8039

something to share with the family

(must try to get you to just say no to starbuck's )

*my evil plan on taking over the world on timbit at a time started with JuliaR and SueG when they were in Toronto*

You could have brought some over to AT3!
                            *is disappointed*

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                            Do Timbits count?
                            Yes, they absolutely do!

New count:

Timbits: 1
                            Last edited by Fresh_Horse; 28 August 2008, 07:06 AM. Reason: edit to remove img tags

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Comment

Happy birthday Amanda !!!!!!!!!!
                                No, it doesn't sound bad and I agree wholeheartedly!

As for the hair thing, I think she still has the extensions. Sure, people's hair grows at different rates, but I would think that her actual hair is probably just above or at her shoulders right now. When you pay enough to get the extensions done right (which she obviously has), then there is really no way to tell. And you can curl and style it as usual.

Looking at my pictures from Comic Con, I can see she has a shorter layer that falls just about at her shoulders - this is what I assume is her real hair and the extensions are the longer layers.

Oh and happy birthday to Amanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X