Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot, here's some more pics of Amanda from GC, and is it just me, or does it look the blonde is coming back? *Squee*-

(snipped pics/links)
    thanks for sharing, rocky!!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      thanks for sharing, rocky!!

sally
      No problem .

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Originally posted by morjana View Post
        Over at the People's Choice Awards site:

There are several polls up for Stargate Atlantis, Sanctuary and Stargate SG-1.

(Make sure the filter is set for TV.)

I think you can vote without registering, but your votes COUNT more if you are registered (and it's free and relatively painless to register).

One poll is asking who was the best commander of SGA - Weir, Carter or Woolsey?

Which new fall scifi TV series are you looking forward to (includes Sanctuary), and more.

Go click. Vote for Sam!
        I voted I was kinda surprised to see SGA ahead of SG1 in most of the polls (I mean no disrespect to SGA or its fans btw, b/c I watch SGA too) I just always thought SG1 would be the more popular one. You learn something new every day.
        Oh, I almost forgot, here's some more pics of Amanda from GC, and is it just me, or does it look the blonde is coming back? *Squee*-
        Thanks for posting them Rocky, Amanda and RDA look like they're having a great time.

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Thanks for posting the pictures, Rocky! I don't remember you saying that you were going to Gatecon! Maybe I missed it. Hope you had loads of fun.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            Thanks for posting the pictures, Rocky! I don't remember you saying that you were going to Gatecon! Maybe I missed it. Hope you had loads of fun.

Aren't those the same pics that GW posted from Gatecon? There's a bunch more too. I didn't even recognize Corrin Nemec until I saw his smile. He looks like he's lost a bunch of weight, not that he had much to lose!

Here's the link to the GW pics. I think the Rick/Amanda ones start about page 5, though there's a bunch of RDA before that.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/thu....php?album=644
            sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
            Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
              Aren't those the same pics that GW posted from Gatecon? There's a bunch more too. I didn't even recognize Corrin Nemec until I saw his smile. He looks like he's lost a bunch of weight, not that he had much to lose!

Here's the link to the GW pics. I think the Rick/Amanda ones start about page 5, though there's a bunch of RDA before that.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/thu....php?album=644
              Sorry, I just assumed they were Rocky's pics seeing as he was being thanked and he hadn't credited anyone.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

First: Here are the first of my Gatecon Photos:

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/143573.html

DISCLAIMER: If posted elsewhere I do EXPECT credit. That being said, feel free to link people to my photos...just let them know I took them.

Second:

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Thank you soooo much for those absolutely stunning pictures! They're great Rocky89!
                Alan I LURVE your new SGU sig! It's purty.

Sorry, I just assumed they were Rocky's pics seeing as he was being thanked and he hadn't credited anyone.
                Thank you.
                Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post

DISCLAIMER: If posted elsewhere I do EXPECT credit. That being said, feel free to link people to my photos...just let them know I took them.
                  Ferret, I love Love LOVE LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE your pics!!! awesome! stupendous! beautiful!! I tried to green you but it wouldn't let me. I so wish I could have been there so hear what was making them do those awesome faces!
                  sigpic

"The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-colored flags!" -Amanda Tapping

SG-1 FanFiction
                  Sanctuary Fanfiction

Comment

Here is a Women I Admire sig I made. Sam is one of them.

Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Thank you soooo much for those absolutely stunning pictures! They're great Rocky89!

Gotta agree with you...that *does* look like blonde coming back through!
                      Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Hi Everyone,

I voted I was kinda surprised to see SGA ahead of SG1 in most of the polls (I mean no disrespect to SGA or its fans btw, b/c I watch SGA too) I just always thought SG1 would be the more popular one. You learn something new every day.

Thanks for posting them Rocky, Amanda and RDA look like they're having a great time.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Thanks folks, but I'm afraid they're not my pics , they're actually from here- Gateworld gallary. Sorry if I made anyone think I went to Gatecon , if I had I would have exploded just seeing Amanda in person and not actually talking to her. Plus like I said before, I'll probably never meet Amanda, I'd die of shyness /nervousness /shock and love . But to those who did go, I'm really glad they did and I'm really glad they had a great time . And Oh Alan, thanks for agreeing with me that it *does* look like the blonde is coming back, I mean look at her now, and compare it took to her at AT3:

Spoiler:

Again sorry, if I caused any confusion, it was really late here when I posted them, I was tired, and I had a 15 hour shift , so I wasn't thinking straight, I should have said it was from the GW image section, and I should have credited David Read .

Second:

Thank you.
                      Originally posted by Bekah See View Post
                      Ferret, I love Love LOVE LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE your pics!!! awesome! stupendous! beautiful!! I tried to green you but it wouldn't let me. I so wish I could have been there so hear what was making them do those awesome faces!
                      WOW, WOW, WOW . Those are awesome, and beautiful, Amanda looks soooooo beautiful, and a little blonde , and Rick looks so cool and relaxed. Of course the Amanda pics are my favorite-- of course , but seeing Amanda and Rick together was fantastic as always. I love all your pics lilferret, you have the skills to be a pro/award winning photographer . I bet Amanda would hire you in a second. Btw, tell starbuck1980 I love their avatar .
                      Last edited by Rocky89; 27 August 2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Very very nice pics of RDA and Amanda at this page. Scroll down a bit to a post from Astra.

http://rdanderson.com/phpBB/viewtopi...654ea9f329a5ba

And that poll thingy is too complicated for me. So many polls lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL Thanks Rocky!
                          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                            Very very nice pics of RDA and Amanda at this page. Scroll down a bit to a post from Astra.

And that poll thingy is too complicated for me. So many polls lol.
                            LOL Thanks Rocky!
                            Thanks for the new pics SJ, and you're welcome LilFerret. I gotta tell ya, I was a little surprised reading some of those details about Gatecon, mostly how Amanda said her childhood hero was Carol Burnett . I've always wondered who Amanda's "Sam Carter" was growing up, and I now I know . I wonder if Amanda' ever met her.

Comment

Second:

Thanks, LilFerret! Glad you like! Just trying to get people in the mood for the mission ahead.

I'll be honest though...it's not my final sig. I want a rotating one so it represent some of my favourite things. As soon as Stargate: Universe starts I'll hopefully be able to replace it with a rotating sig.

And Oh Alan, thanks for agreeing with me that it *does* look like the blonde is coming back, I mean look at her now, and compare it took to her at AT3:

Aye, your right. I'm no expert but I would probably say they've wrapped up filming Sanctuary by now. That undoubtedly would allow Amanda to go back to blonde in the same way she went back to having long hair during the hiatus between seasons of Stargate SG-1. Besides...she needs to go back to being blonde even if filming hasn't finished on Sanctuary IF SHE'S GONNA BE BACK AS SAM IN EPISODE 20 OF SEASON 5!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

Those pictures are fantastic! Thank you for sharing them with us, SamJackShipLover! It's always great to see Amanda and Rick together! They're both looking so very incredibly well!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                              X