Clear All

and more ...

16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

21. 22. 23.

24. 25. 26.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      <snip>Your right Allen it is sometimes annoying when TV generalises accents, I would think it might be easier to teach an actor a neutral version of the accent rather the the regional variations though.

<snip>

Julia(samcarterrules)
      "Allen". Hehe. I like that. Did you know that the welsh for "Exit" is "Allan"?

I'm glad you understand what I mean about the accents, Julia. We Scots have gotta stick together.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post

I'm glad you understand what I mean about the accents, Julia. We Scots have gotta stick together.
        OT Ooops!
        Spoiler:
        Sorry Alan, my brother spells his name Allen, I didn't know it meant exit in Welsh cool, wait until I tell him he's an exit. Yes Hahahaha! (I love my brother, I really do, hehe)

(((((((((Alan)))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

OT Ooops!
          Spoiler:
          Sorry Alan, my brother spells his name Allen, I didn't know it meant exit in Welsh cool, wait until I tell him he's an exit. Yes Hahahaha! (I love my brother, I really do, hehe)

(((((((((Alan)))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
          When I was in England I kept getting the giggles about the "Way Out" signs. They are usually "Exit" signs in the States. So I guess you could tell your brother he's 'way out'..

This aside was brought to you by the AT3 holiday I took.- so I guess it's *kinda* on topic.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
            Just checked, Alan is in Rhyl, which is about 55 miles (90km) from here on the north Wales coast, I am in mid Wales. 55 miles isn't far, particularly by US standards, but these are Welsh miles, down tiny roads and there is a mountain range between him and where we are.

We will drive past Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
            on Thursday.

FF
            I love Wales. I remember taking a picture of a sign in a parking lot just because the Welsh language was so beautiful. Hope to visit there again someday.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            Love the analogy. I'm sure there a peeing joke in there somewhere.

You are so deep!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            hate to be a downer here but there's a big difference between 'writing a script' and 'studio gives the green light'
            Wet noodle of doom and harbinger of doom.

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

Oh, btw the guys, it turns out I won't need the surgery after all . The last time I saw my doc, and got checked up, he said he had good news for me, it seems the damaged parts of my back that were damaged are actually getting better. They're actually regenerating themselves, he said it's not uncommon for someone with my age who's back injury to regenerate. Maybe it was luck, or maybe it was the good wishes from you guys that fixed me up. And lets not forget me seeing Amanda's beautiful smile and laugh everyday, either on pics, or Stargate, yup, pretty sure Amanda had something to do with it .
            Good to hear that Rocky!

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            I couldn't resist iconing the new TCA pics. Thanks to everyone who posted pics
            Both sets are WONDERFUL! Maybe I can snurch one someday when I've got enough posts. (999 posts on the board, 999 posts, take one down, pass it around .......)

Love the Scots! I have Scottish ancestors.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

OT Ooops!
              Spoiler:

(((((((((Alan)))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
              You make me think of my two cousins. They torment the hell out of each other but they love each other really.

Originally posted by suse View Post
              When I was in England I kept getting the giggles about the "Way Out" signs. They are usually "Exit" signs in the States. So I guess you could tell your brother he's 'way out'..

This aside was brought to you by the AT3 holiday I took.- so I guess it's *kinda* on topic.

suse
              Yeah. Whenever I see "Allen" and the translation of "Exit" below painted on the road or on a sign in a car park which usually looks like:

ALLEN
              EXIT

I just keep thinking that someone wants me to leave...very badly and ASAP.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              I love Wales. I remember taking a picture of a sign in a parking lot just because the Welsh language was so beautiful. Hope to visit there again someday.

<snip>

Love the Scots! I have Scottish ancestors.
              I like you. You can stay.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                Me too.

As am I.

And why am I not shocked that we got two responses out of Her Oooberness' fingers?

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

For my 1000th post I thought I would bring a gift. There have been a lot of recent interviews posted but I don't think this one has been posted yet. Apologies if I am in error.

www.syfyportal.com/news425241.html

Comment

and more ...

16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

21. 22. 23.

24. 25. 26.
                    Great Icons, sadly I can't green ya but consider yourself greened

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Yeah. Whenever I see "Allen" and the translation of "Exit" below painted on the road or on a sign in a car park which usually looks like:

ALLEN
                      EXIT

I just keep thinking that someone wants me to leave...very badly and ASAP.

LOL!

I like you. You can stay.

Thanks, I think I will.

Comment

I have made a little movie of Amanda for Daivy , some time ago .
                        I can't post it here because it's too big .
                        ( 535 kB (548.208 bytes)-Windows Media Player )
                        But you can sent me a private message with your e-mail adress and I will sent it to you .

greetz Stéphanie Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

besides...check out Amanda's legs . I think I need some water now, I mean daaaaaaaaaaamn, look that those fine legs, she looking HOT, especially in the fourth pic posted by morjana
                          rocky, breath. take some deep breaths... but don't hyperventilate! and try not to think about amanda during your calm down.

feeling better?

ISN'T AMANDA GORGEOUS?!?

hehe.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                            Me too.

As am I.

Hey! Stop stealing my lengthly posts

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              For my 1000th post I thought I would bring a gift. There have been a lot of recent interviews posted but I don't think this one has been posted yet. Apologies if I am in error.

www.syfyportal.com/news425241.html
                              Congratulations!!!

Comment

I couldn't resist iconing the new TCA pics. Thanks to everyone who posted pics

(snipped pics so rocky doesn't faint)

and more ...
                                wow, that woman is beautiful!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X