• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO
    Jenni

Comment

Hey Everyone,

How's everyone? I love all the captions, they made me LMAO!

OT: hopefully I'll find out about how my Mum's doing today, I'll keep everyone posted.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*does happy dance*

I had no idea I would be getting a banner for my win in the 2007 Fan Awards. So cool

I know there are more winners here, you can get your banner here Or if you have slow internet, read this first.
        sigpic

Comment

I posted my icon ones on my icon site, and my fic one on my LJ where the fic is posted. *dances*
          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
            Hey Everyone,

How's everyone? I love all the captions, they made me LMAO!

OT: hopefully I'll find out about how my Mum's doing today, I'll keep everyone posted.

Julia(samcarterrules)

.. keeping fingers crossed that the news is positive. xx
            "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

suse:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                Just dropping in to post a new sign...

Eating or Stealing Penguins is not allowed!!
                Licking, however, is perfectly acceptable.

Many thanks for all the prayers and good wishes of the last week. I was released from bed-prison the hospital after a couple of nights and am happily recuperating from my time of enforced boredom at home with my cats.
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

Many thanks for all the prayers and good wishes of the last week. I was released from bed-prison the hospital after a couple of nights and am happily recuperating from my time of enforced boredom at home with my cats.
                  Excellent! I'm so glad! Feel better

Comment

Glad to hear you are out of hospital and I hope you recover quickly. Of course recovery is always quicker when you can stave off boredom with the internetz
                    -

Comment

Lovely photo of that chick holding my crystal, Lilferret.
                      Welcome to MY life!

Comment

Glad to hear you made your escape I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSamFan View Post
                          Lovely photo of that chick holding my crystal, Lilferret.
                          HEE

Your very expensive crystal!
                          Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            I had to laugh when I read that part of the interview...I have said it on numerous occasions at work..I think I must be over charged with electricity or something...I go through stages where everything I touch breaks...the tv, the washing machines both at home and work, the dryers at works, the heater, the fan, the car...you name it...and it all happens at the same time...I'm jinxed I tell ya!!...bit like GW...for some stupid reason it keeps going crazy on me...is it just me or does it go down on everyone else too???
                            Oh it's not just you!!

I swear there is something very wrong with me....

People touch me and I accidentally zap them with an electric shock ahaha. Even touching taps I get electric shocks. Also I have destroyed 10 appliances in the last few months and keep blowing light bulbs.

Meh it's pretty cool....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                              Heeheehee. Funny funny!

OT....kind of:

Spoiler:
                              Whilst I was watching the new Indiana Jones movie, (with the magnetic scene at the start with all the dog tags gravitating towards the box), I of course thought of that scene with Sam and her tag. Oh dear, does everything have to relate back to stargate? short answer, yes....
                              Indiana Jones OT and Spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              Actually, having now seen the film I have to say the whole thing reminded me of a Stargate storyline and I kept thinking that Sam and Daniel would be way better for the exposition bits and Stargate would have done way better with the whole thing lol....the thing is that my best friend agreed with me and he has seen a grand total of three episodes of Stargate. Mind you...what film wouldn't be made better for th addition of Sam or Amanda

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              *does happy dance*

I had no idea I would be getting a banner for my win in the 2007 Fan Awards. So cool

I know there are more winners here, you can get your banner here Or if you have slow internet, read this first.
                              YAY that is a very pretty banner Lies! so purdy.

Woohoo! I am relieved to hear that you are on the mend and have been released back to the comforts of home. Make the most of your period of boredom and I hope you're back to full fitness soon.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Slightly OT

How's this for a freaky coincidence? Two friends, one in Canada and one next door to me here in the UK, have new babies in their lives. Both born in the last couple of weeks. The Canadian is to be called Cameron and next door's, Mitchell!

Mumsey
                                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X