• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Über View Post
    Oh really?

Why is that???

*blinks innocently*
    Oh c'mon....don't give me that innocent look Über...I dare ya to google it...I'm telling you...the first thing that came up was definitely NOT what I was looking for.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      is that a tongue in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

OMG!! All this licking prompted me to go find a picture of licking...just a friendly caution folks...DO NOT GOOGLE LICK, or LICKING...I nearly fell of my chair...had to hide the screen from the kids...but...I did find this stashed away in my computer...
      When you said not to google "licking", off course I went and googled it

joins the licking

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        When you said not to google "licking", off course I went and googled it
        joins the licking
        Yeah...I kinda figured someone might...shoulda remembered that when you say don't...it usually means someone will...D'oh!!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
          What she means is this:

*lick*

Oobs started it, but I get caught up in all the excitement... the tongues come out and it turns into a lick-fest until Sky whips us back into shape with the wet noodle. The more proper members of the thread disappear during those periods, I've noticed.

And aren't we just a fun bunch.
          ... surely it's more fun to be an 'improper' member...?
          "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Since Sam's 'exit' from Atlantis is coming up soon, shall we do a poll about what happens to her?

Here are some options to vote for...........

1) IOC fires Sam and she returns to join SG1 under Mitchell's command
            2) Sam is captured by the Wraith and taken away
            3) Rodney goes bonkers and locks her away in his closet
            4) John fails to correct the timeline from last season
            5) Sam is given command of a ship and flies off to save the galaxy
            6) Sam resigns to get married and have kids
            7) Landry retires, Sam gets promoted to General and takes over the SGC
            8) Sam and Zalenka go off to a quiet part of Atlantis to raise pigeons together

Cast your votes now

I vote for 7 (or 8 )

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
              Since Sam's 'exit' from Atlantis is coming up soon, shall we do a poll about what happens to her?

Cast your votes now

I vote for 7 (or 8 )
              I go for 3 or 8
              sigpic

Comment

Cast your votes now

I vote for 7 (or 8 )
                9) Sam realises that she's the smartest person on earth and that politicians are really the worst people to have in charge so she returns to earth to start a campaign for world domination for the great good of mankind...she succeeds naturally cos she's Sam and everyone lives happily ever after. *g*

gets my vote lol

maybe 8 too.
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Cast your votes now
                  I shall have to go for either 4 or 7...never ever in a gazillion years is it gonna be 1, 2, 3 or 8...Zalenka????...C'mon people ...I love the guy...I really do...but him and Sam...nuh-uh!
                  As much as I would love to see Sam go home to get married and have kids...I don't think that will be the case...but I can see how the timeline story and then Continuum might kinda come together...so that's plausible!
                  Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                  9) Sam realises that she's the smartest person on earth and that politicians are really the worst people to have in charge so she returns to earth to start a campaign for world domination for the great good of mankind...she succeeds naturally cos she's Sam and everyone lives happily ever after. *g*
                  gets my vote lol
                  maybe 8 too.
                  Prepare for total Domination Tappination!!!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You're pretty much right Strix. I thought it'd be a funny, silly (and slightly just plain wrong) way to greet or congratulate someone for something. Thankfully, other fine Samandans such as yourself played along with me and our tradition was born.

Sadly, so did the dregs of Samandan society... *cough*NEEEEEEP*cough*...but we've learned to almost successfully ignore them.
                    Et tu, ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜber?

Heh, et tu always makes me think of "e tu" which is Maori for stand up.

OMG!! All this licking prompted me to go find a picture of licking...just a friendly caution folks...DO NOT GOOGLE LICK, or LICKING...I nearly fell of my chair...had to hide the screen from the kids...but...I did find this stashed away in my computer...
                    [CENTER]
                    I know! I did the same thing

When I was younger I tried to look up photos of the All Blacks rugby team.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                      Heehee or Queensland? Land of beaches, tropical rainforests, balmy weather, deadly snakes and wild storms! Yeah!
                      Psssssst!!!!!! Ya forgots da cane toads!!!

I could go for a Gabit in Qld (southern) as that's only a 12hr drive away
                      *tries to think of any town names starting with T and fails*

Oh and chelle - sorry but Melbourne's no good cos it's too bloody cold down there

*runs out before the licking starts again*
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                        Oh and chelle - sorry but Melbourne's no good cos it's too bloody cold down there
                        Hey!!! It got to 20C yesterday...and if you think it's cold here...how cold do you think it gets in London???
                        Well I'm thinking AD might like this one....

Get Amanda Back In Traralgon

It's as close as it can possibly get to AD!!
                        We've also got:
                        Tootagaroot
                        The Basin
                        Tamworth - NSW
                        Tanunda - SA
                        Taranna - Tas
                        Tarnagulla - Vic
                        Taylors Arm - NSW
                        Telegraph Point - NSW
                        Teralba - NSW
                        The Nut - Tas
                        Tocumwal - Vic
                        Toongabbie - Vic and NSW
                        Toronto - NSW
                        Torquay - Tas and Vic
                        Triabunna - Tas
                        Tumby Bay - SA
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

That is a shot from Sanctuary.

Magnus might have been having a bad day but Amanda was enjoying the heck out of hers.

Hahaha that's cool!

Uh huh...the land where they truly believe that daylight savings actually means that the sun will stay in the sky for and extra hour a day and will therefore fade their curtains quicker...yeah...I don't think so!!...not that I have anything against Queenslanders...my cuz lives there...it's just a whole different country up there!!
                          Melbourne is so much better...all the seasons in one day and we have the best shopping here...even better than Sydney!!

Lets not forget the spiders!!
                          When we moved some of the cupboards last weekend, we found red back spiders living behind them....sweet...NOT!
                          Gah elitism!!! hehee. If Melbourne is so much better then why do we have so many Victorians moving up here? Hehehe stay down there!
                          Yes spiders. Get some geckos haha

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Toowoomba? Haha everyone could look at some flowers....
                          sigpic

Comment

Cast your votes now

I vote for 7 (or 8 )
                            7! Its really one of the few ways they can have her leave without it looking like a demontion or a step down from commanding atlantis...I am worried that they'll end up going with 1...and I'd be sort of ok with 5(and 2 as well)

also I am fond of 6 and 8...

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Jane View Post
                              Gah elitism!!! hehee. If Melbourne is so much better then why do we have so many Victorians moving up here? Hehehe stay down there!
                              Yes spiders. Get some geckos haha
                              Funny thing is...folks move up there only to find that it's much better down here so they move back...you won't find me moving to Queensland...ever!!!...besides, it's only the schoolies that like to move up...then they grow up and come home!
                              Seriously though...no offense...but it's just too humid for me...it's one thing to visit but to live...I'm quite happy in my little neck of the woods.
                              You know what area I like...the Blue Mountains...very very pretty...and Perth is lovely too.
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey everyone,

Cast your votes now

I vote for 7 (or 8 )
                                Great question! I vote 7 (but 3 would be....interesting! )
                                Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

gets my vote lol

maybe 8 too.
                                ROTFLMAO! YES! This is how things will turn out

Prepare for total Domination Tappination!!!!
                                Yes...
                                All Hail The Tappinator!!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X