No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she also has the power to tell him to 'shut up', which she has willingly used to keep him on target
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Speculation on Continuum:

Spoiler:
      Maybe Daniel asks Jack if he just had a new hair cut

Or asked about Mary Steenburgen

Spoiler:
      Actually, my first thought was Daniel asking about Jack wanting to commit suicide, not about Charlie or Sara. I guess we'll see in about 3 months.

Can't wait for more Sam
      Last edited by hisg1fans; 15 April 2008, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        RE: Trio The thing about the
        Spoiler:
        "that was fun" line for me that really made it great was not only the line itself, but the delivery. In her tone of voice it's clear she was hurt & probably got the wind knocked out of her.
        AT is great with the inflections.

On another note, Damien Kindler says some nice things about AT and Sam in this interview about Sanctuary: http://www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=818
        Thanks for the link, I'll check it out when I have a chance.

I know what you mean about AT's inflections/delivery. I was watching Grace Under Pressure recently and the way she says "sure" when says they make a great team just cracks me up!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
          Yep so very true!

And I went back to EDIT the 88,000 post to make it more on topic for this thread
          I love how you edited your post!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Someone's shipping babies over at the Sanctuary forums?

They are? I so missed that.

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
            They didn't do that in Moebius though...

EDIT: ooops didn't realize the post count sorry about that ... In honor of that Sam is an AWESOME character and look forward to how she is portrayed in Continuum!! Here is to Soldier Sam, Scientist Sam, and Save the day Sam

WOOHOO! That is is a lot post about a really awesome character and woman.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              she also has the power to tell him to 'shut up', which she has willingly used to keep him on target
              and i liked the way she did it, with respect to mckay and their relationship. i *really* like the way they've made sam and mckay friends.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                and i liked the way she did it, with respect to mckay and their relationship. i *really* like the way they've made sam and mckay friends.

sally
                Me too. But I also liked their relationship in SG-1 because we got to see Sam being confrontational with someone, which I don't think we saw very often. I always enjoyed seeing a different side of Sam.

Comment

i think, to a certan extent, it did sam good to have a challenge instead of just being the 'unquestioned science geek'

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Rodney rightly challenged her leaps of logic in 48 Hours. But he was such a jerk about it. And of course the way he was brought in by Simmons made us hate him too.

Comment

in that incarnation he was made to be a jerk, but they did redeem him well

i did love in trio how she could call him down with a simple 'mckay...focus'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        in that incarnation he was made to be a jerk, but they did redeem him well

i did love in trio how she could call him down with a simple 'mckay...focus'
                        I've never completely warmed to McKay, but I do love how Sam handles him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hah. I just watched S10's "Uninvited" today for the first time...oh for shame...I loved Sam at the end. Actually through the whole episode. But especially at the end at the cabin. That scene is awesome. I wish they made it longer! The look she gave Teal'c when he said she wasn't a gambler is priceless!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                            I made these earlier enjoy:

so pretty! where did you get the pics for the first two from? i want copies!
                            Royal Page of Samanda
                            "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Hey look!!

There's an auction for a lunch with Amanda on the set of Sanctuary over at the Waterkeeper Alliance auction site.

There's also some other Stargate goodies too.
                              <added>
                              1. Visit the Set of Stargate Atlantis and Enjoy a Lunch Joe Flanigan
                              2. Lunch with Jewel Staite on the Set of Stargate Atlantis
                              3. Signed Double Kayak Paddle from the Cast of Stargate Atlantis and the Cast of Stargate SG-1

This one would be totally cool :

Intern at Valhalla Motion Pictures (for 1 week)
                              Last edited by RealmOfX; 15 April 2008, 08:07 PM.
                              -

Comment

oh for unlimited funds

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X