Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    Loving the DM discussion!! Wish I had something to add, but you've all already made excellent observations.
    Same here! This is really interesting sutff...
    Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    *hugs*
    Spoiler:
    I had a friend who was in a near rape situation a few years back. She had gone to take the garbage out for her mom at night and when she opened the wooden fence out back to toss it, she was immediately grabbed. She fought something fierce but the guy was too strong for her. She received many punches to the face but thankfully nothing more because a neighbor nearby heard the struggle and rushed out just in time. My friend was pretty traumatized by it all and a long time afterwards.

I'm glad your doing better now and it never hurts to take precautions whatsoever.
    oh man.
    Spoiler:
    I'm glad your doing better tagger, and I hope your friend is ok too Celandine! That must've been terrifying, I'm just happy that you're ok!

I thought that they should've shown a little bit more of the trauma that Sam went through from being kidnapped and nearly killed. Like you said, people don't just recover from something as big as that in an instant, and definetly not Sam, even though sh'es got to be one of the strongest woman I've seen on tv. It would've made for a nice S/J comfort scene
    Originally posted by sofie View Post
    season 10_ road not taken is defenitely another one
    LOVE THAT EP!!!!
    Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    That she did. She talked about decorating the house with things that fans had sent her, which was nice. And also cracking up at Teal'c in the hat, and how glad she was that she didn't see it on the day, because she would have lost it. Which is quite understandable, as its...Teal'c in a stetson. Bringing Star Wars to help cheer her up

'night Samandas!
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      From memory (not to be totally relied upon)....

Season 5 - Red Sky and Ascension

Season 7 - Avenger 2.0, Evolution II, Death Knell, Resurrection, Lost City I and II I think.

Let me think about the later years......
      Originally posted by sofie View Post
      season 10_ road not taken is defenitely another one
      Season 8 - Covenant

Season 9 - Camelot

Season 10 - Line in the Sand, The Road Not Taken and Unending.

Am I missing any? Anyone?
      Thanks everyone! I'll have to make sure I don't lose track of this list.

do'h me too! I only occasionally listen to the commentaries as for some odd reason they annoy me lol. I know they're awesome and some are very funny, but whenever I get to a fantastic scene or I know a funny line is coming up, I just want to turn to them and tell them to hush.
      lol, I know how you feel! Once I was watching a commentary and someone walked by and gave me a confused look like, "What are you watching? This isn't Stargate!" She saw the episode being played and wanted to watch that and not listen to the commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        i wanna be a cowboy
        Don't you mean you want him to be the cowboy so YOU can be his cowgirl?
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          I think it might be 'Death Knell' (quite possibly wrong) that ends with her and Peter DeLuise 'accidentally' revealing that they conducted the commentary naked. I for one believe it to be entirely true
          lol. I just watched that a few days ago! Peter was so perverted throughout it. It would be great to have a list of all the commentaries she's done.

Thanks Sky for letting us know! I hope she loved them.
          sigpicsig by starlover1990 Thanks!
          I ship Sam/Jack because "always" is a very long time and he'll "always" be there for her.

Sam/Jack-John/Teyla-Booth/Brennan
          Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            Don't you mean you want him to be the cowboy so YOU can be his cowgirl?
            'ride em cowboy'

i wanna know if he can do the woody harrelson trick
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

'ride em cowboy'

suse
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

'ride em cowboy'

Helllooooo, PG board! PG board.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I was thinking SG1 commentaries. Forgot about that one. Actually that is probably one of the most hilarious because of the combo of AT and DH and the circumstances ( half naked, and kissing, etc).
                  weeeell, if anyone happens to have the transcript of that commentary...

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Ahem

My little bird has just informed me that, remember our messages from last month or so????

They made it to Vancouver and Amanda said 'Thank You'

--

Thanks to every one that helped us create a lovely 50+ page collection of encouraging words
                    woohoo! Well done everyone who participated! I didn't manage it, but I know she's got a whole lot of wonderful stuff from you guys

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    Hey everyone,

I missed you guys, here's why I haven't been posting (in spoilers for OTness)
                    Spoiler:
                    I had a bad cold, my mussels were really soar, I had no energy to type LOL, I'm feeling a bit better now though so I thought I'd come back to join in the fun
                    glad you're feeling better....colds suck...I know...I had a friend come visit for ten days and she left me with one *mutters*

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                    aww...Rocky! I'm going to AT3 and if I'm able I'm going to try and bring home a signed picture of Amanda for you. I think I'll get two autographs from her with my ticket admission so if this is the case, one will be for you.

do'h me too! I only occasionally listen to the commentaries as for some odd reason they annoy me lol. I know they're awesome and some are very funny, but whenever I get to a fantastic scene or I know a funny line is coming up, I just want to turn to them and tell them to hush.
                    Ahh I love the commentaries, just to know what they're saying about that scene that I love so much. They do occassionally annoy me, like when there is a really great scene with awesome acting and writing in it and for some reason whoever is doing the commentary is talking about some obscure bit of set decorating...but hey, it's made by geeks for geeks so what do I expect

And AT's commentary's always rock, I also like Peter Deluise's and Gary Jones, though I am glad they didn't do too many. I also get annoyed when there are whole sections without commentary because whoever was doing the commentary was talking about something they shouldn't and TPTB have edited it out, I just feel cheated out of those few minutes of commentary
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post

Ahh I love the commentaries, just to know what they're saying about that scene that I love so much. They do occassionally annoy me, like when there is a really great scene with awesome acting and writing in it and for some reason whoever is doing the commentary is talking about some obscure bit of set decorating...but hey, it's made by geeks for geeks so what do I expect
                      YEah, the commentary for Grace was mostly about the Prometheus set.

Comment

Ahem

My little bird has just informed me that, remember our messages from last month or so????

They made it to Vancouver and Amanda said 'Thank You'

--

Thanks to every one that helped us create a lovely 50+ page collection of encouraging words
                        Fantastic! I'm so glad!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          but it was a cooool set.

you'd never know it was just three 'rooms' and a couple of hallways
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            but it was a cooool set.

very true...hehe...the geeking out about the set was cool...but it did get a little old rather fast....especially when I was going into it thinking 'woohoo...so much Sam in this episode they HAVE to talk about Sam and AT'
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                              very true...hehe...the geeking out about the set was cool...but it did get a little old rather fast....especially when I was going into it thinking 'woohoo...so much Sam in this episode they HAVE to talk about Sam and AT'
                              I know I thought the Grace commentary would be quite different. It was interesting but not as story focused as I would have expected for that ep. Also I wish that we could hear commentary for the episodes in earlier seasons. It would be so interesting to have commentary on eps like Cold Laz, 1969, or Foothold to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
                                lol. I just watched that a few days ago! Peter was so perverted throughout it. It would be great to have a list of all the commentaries she's done.

Thanks Sky for letting us know! I hope she loved them.
                                Well that's Peter for ya! I gotta go watch that....
                                Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                Helllooooo, PG board! PG board.
                                Since when? Hehe....
                                but it was a cooool set.

Really? Wow. Didn't know that.
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X