Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    Tracy does win the award for longest address ever!! I added the UK at the end just to be safe.

And Neep wins for the coolest town name ever.
    I agree Tracy sure does win for longest, I didn't know there were that maney long addy's

and Neep for the coolest

And I am sure Sofie and I win for the shortets and for 2 in the same city

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      OMG! I think I've just proven that you don't need to die and be a former ascended being to have visions. The things I'm seeing...
      Alan

I love Neep's address too, don't think I'll ever be able to pronounce it though

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hey Stuck fans.....I got a nice surprise in my email this morning from Lindsay........behind the scene Stuck Pictures!!! Here's the ones with Amanda.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          a quick card note. helenmagnus accidentally left off her zipcode

so please add that to her address.
          Oh, darn. I just sent all of mine.
          Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Mine is pretty simple

Number and Street
          Village, post code
          New Zealand

Still haven't heard from the job people... now I'm of to work. It's late night at the mall (the first in the build up to Christmas) and I told my boss to put me on both shifts. So 9am-9pm. Woot.
          Mines a bit longer. I have one more line cause I live in a suburb attached to a town. Neep is isolated.

So, yeah. $47 later The cards are off.
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            Hey Stuck fans.....I got a nice surprise in my email this morning from Lindsay........behind the scene Stuck Pictures!!! Here's the ones with Amanda.

Spoiler:

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing those with us Jan!

I can't remember if I said this to you before but I'll say it now just to be safe...thanks also for getting everything arranged with Lindsay in getting "Stuck" made available to us. It was so very much appreciated!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              I was surprised to see it post marked Dec 01. Sometimes the are rather speedy

I second the thing about the UK addresses. And it seems like everyone wrote theirs slightly different - a different order or with two bits on one line while others had everything on its own line. Confusing. Should I bother standardizing them?

Street Number and Name
              Town
              County (?)
              UK
              Postal Code

or

Street Number and Name
              Town
              County (?)
              Postal Code
              UK

Gah so confusing.
              Ahh...don't worry too much....a lot of it is redundant information...I once sent a post card home from France to England and all there was on the address section was "131 S8 8GX" and it got there

What really annoys me is that my best friend lives on the Isle of Man (that isn't the annoying bit ) and every time I post something to him the post office staff here in Fraser tell me I left the Country off....Isle of Man is the country....it really isn't part of the UK! *mutters*

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Spoiler:

Awesome, wicked, cool! Thank you so much for sharing and thanks to Lindsay for them *bounce*

I am hoping to mail my cards Tuesday or Wednesday...they're all written, it's just because work has started all of a sudden and I don't get off work before the post office closes...and (fingers crossed) my next day off will be Tuesday or Wednesday next week (it's nice to be indispensable *g*)

OT: I have work! YAY! And the computer glitch which mean the clock in system at work didn't think I existed has been fixed! Huzzah! I also managed to get 100% on my Lift Operator exam and while I am still waiting for my Lift Crew Leader exam results I am quietly confident.
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

On the subject of odd place names, in Kent, not too far from where my sister lives is a village called Pratt's Bottom.

I kid you not

Mumsey
                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  On the subject of odd place names, in Kent, not too far from where my sister lives is a village called Pratt's Bottom.

I kid you not

Mumsey
                  When I first moved here (to County Durham), I actually looked at houses in a village called 'Pity Me' ...
                  ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                  ames on facebook
                  ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

I kid you not

Mumsey
                    My favourite is an whole area near where my grandparents live which seems to be fixated for some reason with the word Wallop. You have Upper Wallop, Middle Wallop, Lower Wallop...and after the inneundo-laden amusement of driving through those places we then, quite appropriately, drove past a sign for Jack's Bottom...
                    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                      My favourite is an whole area near where my grandparents live which seems to be fixated for some reason with the word Wallop. You have Upper Wallop, Middle Wallop, Lower Wallop...and after the inneundo-laden amusement of driving through those places we then, quite appropriately, drove past a sign for Jack's Bottom...
                      I can see jckfan fainting now
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I want to send out a big welcome to Pam (lonemala), whom I've managed to convince to join us crazy Samandans

...not that it took *that* much convincing, but hey - go me anyway!
                        (yes, I've had sugar again... shhhhhhh)

Hi Mala!!!
                        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                        ames on facebook
                        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Hey Tracy,

You took new pictures! Ames was very inssistant that I get on here (NOW) and see them. *S* Glad you're enjoying them.

Comment

Originally posted by lonemala View Post
                            Hey Tracy,

You took new pictures! Ames was very inssistant that I get on here (NOW) and see them. *S* Glad you're enjoying them.
                            Welcome to Samandan thread! Your monopoly games rule

Comment

Hi lonemala, welcome to Samanda

Sit back, enjoy...post...post some more, but remember....

DO NOT DRINK WHILE READING SAMANDA!

just a friendly warning, as many a keyboard and screen have been ruined by liquids being spit out
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                I can see jckfan fainting now
                                My work here is done, then
                                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Working...
                                X