Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Stuck Purchase Details
    To order a DVD, simply contact Mr. Bourne at this address, [email protected] and make arrangements with him about payment. Options for payment are Paypal, money order, and check. Be sure he has the shipping address along with your payment.
    Spoiler:

Postage and material needs have necessitated an increase in price to $30 (Canadian). Mr. Bourne, not realizing the international draw, underestimated costs previously.

Format of the disc is NTSC but there is no region coding on the disc. Mr. Bourne has sold a few previously to European residents and the disc played in Region 2 players with no problem.

Once Mr. Bourne has received payment he will then direct another party to have the DVD shipped out to the address he was given. Please allow two weeks for delivery.

If you have any issues or concerns about payment please direct those to Mr. Bourne.

Shipping or delivery concerns should be directed to me.
    Spoiler:

One final note from Mr. Bourne: This movie is quite edgy and does deal with controversial issues; I hope no one is too offended. It is meant to challenge and generate thought and discussion but not meant to offend. The movie is rated R for language and a scene of sexuality.
    Huge big squishy hugs to you Jan for making this happen for us mere mortals!!!
    (((Jan)))

and a little hug for Lindsay for making it happen too!!
    (((Lindsay)))

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
    MGMs site has posted still from the next episode of SGA "Seer" there are several of Sam. Check them out HERE
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...S4/SeerSam.jpg
    Thank you tsax...can't wait to see the ep...so will this be Sam's first
    Spoiler:
    encounter with a wraith then???
    Sweet!!!!!
    Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    You can send money to any email address simply by clicking on Send Money and filling out the form. I'm not sure of the differences if you don't already have a paypal account. I've emailed Mr. Bourne to make sure the email address for payment is the same as his regular email.
    That's what I did...I sent the payment via paypal then emailed him to let him know...I just hope it works coz it's my first attempt at doing this...
    I know that when the payment went through it actually bought up his name not the email addy I used...so it must be right...either way I have a receipt so if anything goes haywire, I can always contact paypal for help!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      Huge big squishy hugs to you Jan for making this happen for us mere mortals!!!
      (((Jan)))

and a little hug for Lindsay for making it happen too!!
      (((Lindsay)))

Don't forget Sky.....she has a huge part in this too!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

Maybe this one is clearer... can you count 6 toes on the black kitten?

hmm...they're all kinda black. j/k I know which your pointing to and yes, six toes! Very weird! That just means he/she is special and you just CAN'T get rid of 'em now. *nods*

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        <snip>
        That's what I did...I sent the payment via paypal then emailed him to let him know...I just hope it works coz it's my first attempt at doing this...
        I know that when the payment went through it actually bought up his name not the email addy I used...so it must be right...either way I have a receipt so if anything goes haywire, I can always contact paypal for help!!
        Yup! You did right. I've already received an email confirmation from Lindsay stating he received my payment and that my contact info has been passed on. Just counting down the two weeks till it arrives now. *bounce*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          Step one: Create a Paypal account. www.paypal.com

Not sure how long it takes for approval as it's been awhile for me, but it shouldnt be overly long. When you are though, just click on the tab at the top of your page that says "Send Money". A form will pop up. Fill out Lindsay's email addy in the "To:" section ([email protected]). After that, simply fill in the amount for how many copies you want. Change the currency to CAD - Canadian Dollars and continue onward to the next page. That's it. Pretty simple and straightforward really but creating an account first is vital.

Good luck with it!
          Thanks Celandine. I've set up my PayPal account and it'll take 3-5 days for approval. Apparently they need to make a payment into my account (less than a £1 unfortunately ) to make sure everything is all right. Once that's all sorted I'll make haste with my payment to Mr. Bourne.

Whew. Finally managed to get into GW. Anyone else been having problems?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Thanks JanSam and Sky.

Just so I'm sure, it's $30 right, not $30 + tax, shipping, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by sandwich View Post
              Thanks JanSam and Sky.

Just so I'm sure, it's $30 right, not $30 + tax, shipping, etc?
              The quote I have from Mr. Bourne is $30 CAD total.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                Happy Birthday Tara3583

Hey Samandans *waves hello*. I made my first ever LJ header today which took up pretty much all of my evening. I decided to make it Sam and Vala oriented in honour of the ficathon because I'm really looking forward to reading everyone's contributions. I'm not a writer, so I tried my hand at imagery instead. Here's the link if you want to see it. Please be gentle lol

That was a beautiful header PengYn! My teen agreed with me on that. (I decided to delurk in honor of its impressive beauty)
                sigpic
                Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

NC

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER SAMANDANS!

So sorry I missed the celebrations.

Comment

Lots of catching up to do on the forum. I just read some of the posts for SGA's episode of Missing and couldn't help but think of what I told Amanda I'd like to see when she moved there ...
                      Spoiler:
                      an episode of Sam and Teyla being kick-ass warriors all on their own, stranded on a planet ... I see that Teyla and Dr. Keller get the chance in S4. Now that there's going to be a S5, I hope AT does return and that, somehow, she and Teyla still get to fight their way out of a jam. Fans at Missing thread are complaining that Teyla still needed to be rescued at the end by Sheppard. I agree. If the gals start it, let them end it on a high note as heroes!

I didn't want to post this on that thread as there are still some anti-Carter fans floating around.

Just saw Tabula Rasa and loved it. I really like how Carter is slowly evolving as commander. Her presence among the others now seems so natural and accepted IMHO.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I finally managed to get on GW today, it wouldn't work this morning

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t185/Neeplet/Kittens/IMG_2462.jpg

Maybe this one is clearer... can you count 6 toes on the black kitten?

Very cute and yeah I see 6 toes too.
                        Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        Thanks Celandine. I've set up my PayPal account and it'll take 3-5 days for approval. Apparently they need to make a payment into my account (less than a £1 unfortunately ) to make sure everything is all right. Once that's all sorted I'll make haste with my payment to Mr. Bourne.

Whew. Finally managed to get into GW. Anyone else been having problems?
                        Hi Alan glad you got a PayPal account sorted, sorry I couldn't get back on to GW last night to help you out more and this morning my when I tried to load GW the connection kept timing-out and resetting, grrrrrr! And Celandine's post probably made much more sense than mine did anyway lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          Hi Alan glad you got a PayPal account sorted, sorry I couldn't get back on to GW last night to help you out more and this morning my when I tried to load GW the connection kept timing-out and resetting, grrrrrr! And Celandine's post probably made much more sense than mine did anyway lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          Not a problem, Julia. I was also having trouble accessing GW late last night and this morning too, so I totally sympathise. And your last post did make some sense. But when Celandine added her post into the mix it all worked out quite nicely and made a bit more sense.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

few paypal answers i hope

set up the account www.paypal.com

i just gave them a credit card and they don't have access to my bank account. Which means i'm not 'verified' but that's ok, i can live with the spending limits that unverified folks have.

the e-mail address for lindsay is where the money will be sent to. Once you send it you will receive a confirmation e-mail from paypal saying that it's been sent.

Lindsay sends Jansam a list of who's ordered the dvd (so please make sure you - when you order - you give him the address you want your copy sent to . Jansam forwards that list to me, i put the copies in the mail. (bear in mind, nothing's going out until tuesday at the earliest, it's a holiday here tomorrow and the post offices are closed...and i'm still getting the dvd inserts printed anyway.

Best case scenario, folks that have already ordered will have thier stuff within a week, international stuff will take longer simply because it takes longer.

The cost is $30 CAD including shipping. Jan and i have nothing to do with the money part of it. That's why you guys are paying lindsay directly. Jan is our coordinator, i'm the labor.

We're have 100 copies made and - mostly - ready to go. Once i get the inserts from kinkos this afternoon i'll put it all together

We're going to keep track of when stuff is mailed out to each customer and that can give you an idea when you'll get it. But, like i said, bearing any issues with the USPS and weather and the like, the non-international orders that have already come in SHOULD have their dvd's by next weekend. Bear in mind please, i said SHOULD. Once i put it in the mailbox, it's out of my hands, i'm afraid
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

there was a server issue last night/this morning

but all is up and running now
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                there was a server issue last night/this morning

but all is up and running now
                                Where's Sam when you need her?

FF
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X