Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Sam: Okay, so now we know what Teal'c wears under his clothes.
    Jack: I really didn't need to find out he went commando.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Sam: Okay, so now we know what Teal'c wears under his clothes.
      Jack: I really didn't need to find out he went commando.
      Sam: Sir, it's been obvious for years that he goes commando.

suse
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.
      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        Just for the record, taking you seriously Mandy (why would I do that? Wrong person).

ROFLMAO
        sigpic

Comment

all i gotta say....it's all YOUR fault

Red Lace and Kilts

Spoiler:
          "Enjoying your loafing?" Jack asked, shoving his hands into his pockets as the ambled his way to Sam's bed. The major looked up, glancing past him to Daniel and Teal'c, who were following Jack.
          "Definitely," she said. "I should do this more often." She made a show of stretching out on the infirmary bed, the image slightly marred when she jarred her injured shoulder and grimaced slightly.
          "Fine with me if you don't," Jack said. "I can do without the paperwork," he joked, using the humor to try and banish the sick feeling he'd had in the pit of his stomach when he'd realized that his second had been injured during their impromptu mission to rescue SG-8 from some bad tempered natives.
          "It's not exactly how I envisioned spending the weekend."
          "Yes, about that," Jack said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out an item sealed in a small plastic bag, ignoring the red 'biohazard' tape that sealed it shut.
          "Jack," Daniel protested, reaching for the bag.
          "Colonel!" Sam stretched out her hand, gasping indignantly when he pulled the bag out of both her and Daniel's reach.
          "I just have a question," he said. "Red lace?"
          He held up the folded brassiere, taking no small amount of delight in the flush of color that spread across her face. He didn't get to tease his major often, and took particular pleasure in doing it now…when she was alive and conscious to BE teased.
          "These are SOOO not regulation."
          "I was SOOO off duty," she said.
          "True, but red lace?" Jack held up the small bag containing the ruined bra, it's crimson material sickingly marred by dark rust stains. He remembered the horrible few moments, after she'd gone down and he'd made his way over to her, struggling to pull her to her feet and get her out of the line of fire. Once they were – relatively – safe, he'd tried to dress her injury, pushing aside her torn jacket and vest and revealing a ripped black t-shirt, already sodden with blood. But her blood hadn't been the only crimson revealed by that torn shirt.
          "This from the man that wears Bart Simpson boxers?" she shot back.
          Daniel snorted and Jack looked at him, his eyes narrowing. "Daniel…"
          "What are you looking at me for?"
          "Well, I don't know how else she knows…what she knows," Jack finished awkwardly, belatedly realizing that he'd just confirmed her accusation.
          "You'd be surprised what I know," she said, smiling evilly. She looked to Daniel, her gaze deliberately drifting below the beltline.
          "Sam!"
          "He wears multi-pack boxer briefs," Jack said. "Five pair for seven dollars or something like that."
          "At least I don't have cartoon characters all over my ass," Daniel said.
          "No, you just have a different color for every day of the week," Jack shot back.
          "Since when is my underwear your business?"
          "Since when is MY underwear HIS business," Sam said.
          "They're against regs," Jack said.
          "Hello pot, my name is kettle." Jack ignored her insubordination. He kinda had to. He had started it after all…and she was on drugs. Good drugs.
          "I do not see the amusement in this," Teal'c said. He stretched out his hand and pulled the baggie from Jack, handing it over to Sam with a small nod.
          "Thank you," she smiled, tucking the bra Frasier had finished ruining when she'd cut it so that she could treat the bullet wound in Sam's shoulder under the covers.
          "So, Carter," Jack said, unable to resist one last dig. "If you know everything…" He looked over at Teal'c.
          She gaped at him, her face flushing worse than when he'd first held up her bra. "Umm, well…umm….you know, I'm kinda tired and…"
          "I do not have the need for such restrictive garments," Teal'c said. "They are inefficient and quite uncomfortable." Jack raised his eyebrows, gaining a new appreciation for his alien friend. He looked to Sam, almost afraid to ask how she knew.
          "Kilt's a kilt," she said with a one shoulder shrug. "Just don't ask him where he hides his knife."
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Red Lace and Kilts

Spoiler:
            "Enjoying your loafing?" Jack asked, shoving his hands into his pockets as the ambled his way to Sam's bed. The major looked up, glancing past him to Daniel and Teal'c, who were following Jack.
            "Definitely," she said. "I should do this more often." She made a show of stretching out on the infirmary bed, the image slightly marred when she jarred her injured shoulder and grimaced slightly.
            "Fine with me if you don't," Jack said. "I can do without the paperwork," he joked, using the humor to try and banish the sick feeling he'd had in the pit of his stomach when he'd realized that his second had been injured during their impromptu mission to rescue SG-8 from some bad tempered natives.
            "Yes, about that," Jack said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out an item sealed in a small plastic bag, ignoring the red 'biohazard' tape that sealed it shut.
            "Colonel!" Sam stretched out her hand, gasping indignantly when he pulled the bag out of both her and Daniel's reach.
            He held up the folded brassiere, taking no small amount of delight in the flush of color that spread across her face. He didn't get to tease his major often, and took particular pleasure in doing it now…when she was alive and conscious to BE teased.
            "True, but red lace?" Jack held up the small bag containing the ruined bra, it's crimson material sickingly marred by dark rust stains. He remembered the horrible few moments, after she'd gone down and he'd made his way over to her, struggling to pull her to her feet and get her out of the line of fire. Once they were – relatively – safe, he'd tried to dress her injury, pushing aside her torn jacket and vest and revealing a ripped black t-shirt, already sodden with blood. But her blood hadn't been the only crimson revealed by that torn shirt.
            "Well, I don't know how else she knows…what she knows," Jack finished awkwardly, belatedly realizing that he'd just confirmed her accusation.
            "You'd be surprised what I know," she said, smiling evilly. She looked to Daniel, her gaze deliberately drifting below the beltline.
            "Sam!"
            "He wears multi-pack boxer briefs," Jack said. "Five pair for seven dollars or something like that."
            "No, you just have a different color for every day of the week," Jack shot back.
            "Hello pot, my name is kettle." Jack ignored her insubordination. He kinda had to. He had started it after all…and she was on drugs. Good drugs.
            "I do not see the amusement in this," Teal'c said. He stretched out his hand and pulled the baggie from Jack, handing it over to Sam with a small nod.
            "Thank you," she smiled, tucking the bra Frasier had finished ruining when she'd cut it so that she could treat the bullet wound in Sam's shoulder under the covers.
            "So, Carter," Jack said, unable to resist one last dig. "If you know everything…" He looked over at Teal'c.
            She gaped at him, her face flushing worse than when he'd first held up her bra. "Umm, well…umm….you know, I'm kinda tired and…"
            "I do not have the need for such restrictive garments," Teal'c said. "They are inefficient and quite uncomfortable." Jack raised his eyebrows, gaining a new appreciation for his alien friend. He looked to Sam, almost afraid to ask how she knew.
            "Kilt's a kilt," she said with a one shoulder shrug. "Just don't ask him where he hides his knife."
            LOL
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'm glad that muse got it's vacation revoked! Great fic Sky!
              sigpic

Comment

Red Lace and Kilts

Spoiler:
                "Sam!"
                It's incredibly difficult being a single bloke on this thread you know. When you talk about lace, matching set and write stories about red lace and then associate it with Sam it turns this 26-year old into a gibbering idiot...even more so. I'm just amazed I could type this out coherently when my visions as blurry as this...

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

lolol

poor alan. Take a walk outside - sans coat - and your vision will clear in no time

sigpic

Comment

'kay.

*Gets up from computer and leaves room*

20 minutes later...

*Returns to keyboard*

Brrrr... Wee bit nippy out there considering it's something after 3 in the morning. Much better now. Talk about the proverbial glass of water in the face...although...were my fingers always blue?
                    Last edited by Alan; 05 November 2007, 06:24 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      'kay.

*Gets up from computer and leaves room*

20 minutes later...

*Returns to keyboard*

Brrrr... Wee bit nippy out there considering it's something after 3 in the morning. Much better now. Talk about the proverbial glass of water in the face...although...were my fingers always blue?
                      :fcol:

The paddle in the gutter is all Mandy's fault.

suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

Comment

better your fingers than something else

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                          OT but couldn't resist. When I moved to the northwest coast 35 years ago I couldn't believe how many guys, both in Victoria and Seattle, wore shorts all winter usually with Birenstocks with socks! Then in March when I went to the Vancouver con there were some guys at Bridge studios dressed the same and it was pouring rain. BBRRRRRRRR!!! Postmen in Seattle too.

And yes--I wear sandals all year round alternating with "sneakers" on really cold days. I believe in comfort... I'll bet Amanda does too.

donamac
                          You wouldn't say that if you saw the kitten heels AT was wearing at Shore Leave last year.

see, i like ones that stay where i put them adn don't creap and crawl up where i don't want them to go

what about sam? anyone want to tackle a funny fic if...ok, so let's presume that she wears her practical stuff when she's going off world, but what if she was wearing something a bit more...fun, and then got called off on a rescue mission.
                          Somebody wrote this story. Sam was wearing lace scanties on a mission because Janet dared her, and Jack was wearing boxers with a highly suggestive comment about was he was packing inside because all his other pairs were dirty when they were captured and their outerwear was taken away to prevent escape. (Well, they were locked in cages too.) They end up living a lifetime together on different planets before they finally make it back to Earth.

Now it's going to bug me until I can figure out the title and who wrote it.
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

better your fingers than something else
                            Shame on you Sky for harassing our poor lone male.

I blame Mandy for being such a bad influence.
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              :fcol:

The paddle in the gutter is all Mandy's fault.

suse
                              Hey, it's what I do
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                                You wouldn't say that if you saw the kitten heels AT was wearing at Shore Leave last year.

Somebody wrote this story. Sam was wearing lace scanties on a mission because Janet dared her, and Jack was wearing boxers with a highly suggestive comment about was he was packing inside because all his other pairs were dirty when they were captured and their outerwear was taken away to prevent escape. (Well, they were locked in cages too.) They end up living a lifetime together on different planets before they finally make it back to Earth.

Now it's going to bug me until I can figure out the title and who wrote it.
                                Hmm, was it the Odyssey by Carhop?

I'd have put a link, but it's an adult story and I don't think that's allowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X