Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    OK, so what does scifithinker want with PengYn's box...

Well.. I had this shipment of Repli-Penguins that scifithinker was keen on. But since Mandy stole the box...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
      Is there an echo in here?

And what does scifithinker want with Mandy's box....
      Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      Well.. I had this shipment of Repli-Penguins that scifithinker was keen on. But since Mandy stole the box...
      *whines* That is so cool. I want my present!

How could anyone resist Repli-penguins?
      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Poor Mandy. Stuck on her iceberg with all those Repli-Penguins.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
          Hey all! My friend has made this, and since it's Sam I though I'd share! She kept asking me what outfits she should do, and I gave her about a million of them.

Have fun!
          Ooh very cool! When you said 'dress-up' I immediately sorta cringed. Dress-up dolls were never really my favorite...ever. The Barbie's I did have as a kid usually were worse for wear from jumping out of trees, off the garage and any number of high places I could find for them at that age. This here is very neat! *nods* Kudos for your friend for thinking it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Ooh very cool! When you said 'dress-up' I immediately sorta cringed. Dress-up dolls were never really my favorite...ever. The Barbie's I did have as a kid usually were worse for wear from jumping out of trees, off the garage and any number of high places I could find for them at that age. This here is very neat! *nods* Kudos for your friend for thinking it up.
            Thats one of the reasons I can stand to watch Sam's intro in COTG...it's cringe worthy but she does mention her major matt mason doll...I had an action man as a child (Barbies were banned in our house) so that always makes me smile.
            sigpic
            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
              Thats one of the reasons I can stand to watch Sam's intro in COTG...it's cringe worthy but she does mention her major matt mason doll...I had an action man as a child (Barbies were banned in our house) so that always makes me smile.
              Yes..that scene has always been one of my fav's in COTG...especially Ferretti's answer about the backpack that made him fly. hehe

And unlike your folks, mine tried (unsuccessfully of course) to 'girlify' me by painting my walls pink, giving me Barbies to play with and torturing me with countless dresses which I hated wearing. I was too much of a tomboy though growing up, but with three brothers and a mom who didn't spend alot of time with me, it was a given as far as I'm concerned. *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                Friendly reminder time :

Don't forget to vote (and vote often) for Sanctuary at the TV Guide 2007 Online Video Awards
                How did I miss that Sanctuary is set in 2080? (according to TV Guide...)

suse
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                  How did I miss that Sanctuary is set in 2080? (according to TV Guide...)

suse
                  Yeah, they are on crack. It's set in mordern day. *sigh*

Comment

Hey lovelys
                    I've missed you all
                    Yay got to meet Christopher Judge
                    Because ive bn away Happy birthday to all birthdays ive missed and welcome to all the newbies (i was ganna say noobs but decided against it )

Love you all
                    *mwah*
                    sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      oh, and folks, just because there IS a season 5 doesn't guarantee that sam will be a part of it. Just my cautious attitude creeping in. let's not count our sam before she's cast please

I hope Sam is cast for S5, which is really the main reason for me to be excited about S5.

Comment

Originally posted by jz9 View Post
                        I hope Sam is cast for S5, which is really the main reason for me to be excited about S5.
                        I imagine even if TPTB want her, AT will have to do some serious consideration of whether she wants to keep doing it. The fact that she's spoken so positively of her Atlantis experience is a good sign. But 10 years playing one character is a long time. I love Sam, but I also love Helen Magnus and look forward to seeing AT in other roles too.
                        Give me AT and I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          I imagine even if TPTB want her, AT will have to do some serious consideration of whether she wants to keep doing it. The fact that she's spoken so positively of her Atlantis experience is a good sign. But 10 years playing one character is a long time. I love Sam, but I also love Helen Magnus and look forward to seeing AT in other roles too.
                          Give me AT and I'll be happy.

Give me a HAPPY AT and I'll be happy.
                          sigpic
                          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

if she wants to stay on atlantis, good for her and i'll enjoy it. If she's happier elsewhere, fine with me. Ain't my life
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yep, I'm happy if she's happy.

Another one of my favourite actresses (Mandana Jones... *sigh*) has just announced that she's thinking of getting a "normal job" to support her son. I will really miss her on tv (not that she's been in anything lately) but I fully support any decision she makes because I want her to be happy.

Same goes for Amanda.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                                Hey all! My friend has made this, and since it's Sam I though I'd share! She kept asking me what outfits she should do, and I gave her about a million of them.

Have fun!
                                Cute!!

Comment

Working...
                                X