Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morjana View Post
    Uhm...Okay, I looked and looked, I did a search...

I can't find "category film" - I even put on my glasses.

Could you please provide more bread crumbs to the clueless, blind and hopelessly inept?

Thank you!

Morjana
    Sorry go here http://www.canadiancomedyawards.ca/ then click on Vote Here, then scroll down to Category -Film
    then under direction click on John Bolton - Breakdown
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Sorry go here http://www.canadiancomedyawards.ca/ then click on Vote Here, then scroll down to Category -Film
      then under direction click on John Bolton - Breakdown
      OH!

Thank you, and thanks to RealmOfX, for your breadcrumbs!

I'm there now!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc View Post
        Can't wait!!

And Woot to Carter Whump in season 4!

I'm particularly looking forward to Reunion, Tabula Rasa, The Seer, Trio, and actually a number of other episodes that sound really good!! Miller's Crossing too because I really like the Hewletts together. Oh and Midway, and then the two-parter Kindred I and II, etc. Okay, so I'm excited about season 4 in general!
        I noticed! Love your enthusiasm though! It's catchy...*bounces*

A NEW SGA banner ad from the SciFi Channel (I found it at the SG1 site):

Very hot...mmmm Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
        Hey fellow Sam fans! I found this picture of Sam and for the life of me can't remember what episode it's from, does anyone know/remember?

Thanks for your help in advance.
        *waves hand wildly* THE CURSE! awe dang..someone beat me too it. *kicks dirt*

Actually, I had helped a friend find this scene for a fanfic she was writing which is why I knew the ep so fast. Hey, if anything I'm honest.

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
        maybe they did it to get us talking
        Photoshop guy one: Hey the samandas need something new to talj about
        Photoshop guy two: hey lets make some really bad photoshop pics and then thell hav some thing to talk about
        Photoshop guy one: what a great idea lets do it
        Hilarious! I can definitely picture this in my mind. hehe Thanks for the chuckle!

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
        Whose Hand Is This? - Sci-fi channel's new online contest! Go to Sci-fi channel dot com and enter your guess today!!!
        LOL!

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Well there is a thread on GW called Match the Body Part
        Your kidding! *thinks dirty thoughts* No wait, that could be rather nasty now that I think about it. *covers mind with hand and hums...cos she sings sooo badly*

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        the mark of a truly crappy photoshop tech. and i can't/won't call them an artist. artists aren't that clumsy

look over last year's promo shots, i bet they were resued from there.

i remmber in s7, they just cut out jonas of the s6 shots and inserted michael...and left part of jonas behind.
        eep! *wonders what parts were left behind*

Uhm...Okay, I looked and looked, I did a search...

I can't find "category film" - I even put on my glasses.

Could you please provide more bread crumbs to the clueless, blind and hopelessly inept?

Thank you!
        Morjana
        Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Maybe it's the headache, but I can't seem to find this on that page.

Page has changed...go here --->http://www.canadiancomedyawards.ca/

-It'll be the 4th category from the bottom entitiled "Direction"
        -Click on the third choice "John Bolton - Breakdown"

It should open immediately in your Media Player. Good luck with it!

Comment

Sigh.

My media player tells be it's sending away for a codec, then it becomes non-responsive.

That makes me sad.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            Sigh.

My media player tells be it's sending away for a codec, then it becomes non-responsive.

That makes me sad.
            winamp streamed it ok. i would have just assumed it was wmv or mpg4 codec.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              winamp streamed it ok. i would have just assumed it was wmv or mpg4 codec.
              I don't usually have any trouble streaming things. I'm going to try again tonight when I get home.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

well my hope is just that anyone who hasn't seen Breakdown can view it... just even for what it is....
                sigpic
                awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Sigh.

That makes me sad.
                  I downloaded it because I couldn't play it. I can share if people are having probs.

rderoch helped me get the direct streaming URL and I saved it using Super
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    I downloaded it because I couldn't play it. I can share if people are having probs.

rderoch helped me get the direct streaming URL and I saved it using Super
                    Did I hear my name?

The file is up on megaupload in mpg format. It's about 64mb.
                    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PRWUP7D4

Have fun!
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                      The jacket's hot. The pants are strange.

ETA: gad those pics are badly put together. I thought last year's plastic mannequins were bad, but at least those were genuine photos, just over brushed. These ones are a cobbled together MESS.

omg, look at the second one - how they got Shep's arm in front of Carter and his feet further back! ROFLMAO!
                      Yes--these are very badly set up in the first place and it looks like they just cut out and plunked the photos of the cast on top of the gate pic and got the sizes of the cast as well as the lighting really screwed up. DH is way too small and they made no attempt to integrate the people into the floor. No reflections. Still, they are colorful, pretty and eyecatching as promo pics must be. It just looks like they did them in a huge hurry--didn't actually finish the PS work. It takes a lot of fussing to get them right. I'd think it would have been quicker and neater to just get them all together and shoot it "live".

donamac

Comment

I hope TV Guide does something on Atlantis next week in addition to Extra!. That would totally make up for the relative lack of advertising on MGM/SciFi's part, and the lack of quality promo pics.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                          While we wait for the GW exclusives, here are larger versions of the two "Lifeline" stills.

Spoiler:
                          heh, I just noticed in those pics that she still has her SG1 patch on

Comment

Yay!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

You can take the girl out of SG1....but you can't take SG1 out of the girl
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                                I wasn't going to say anything.

So how many days til we see Sam in Atlantis? Is it time yet? Is it time yet?
                                Are we already having shackes jckfan??? Cause if you do I think you need to find help Or just watch more reruns of SG-1

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                                It's somewhere around 1000 words (not that we're going to count to make sure it's exactly.)

I was going to tell you a billion, but decided to be nice.
                                I don't think I can do a billion in about 2 months Nice try See I wasn't sure if it was 1000 or 2000 and for the story that does make a difference

A NEW SGA banner ad from the SciFi Channel (I found it at the SG1 site):

OOh nice pic, I love it awesome Sam looks so different in it, so different then SG-1.
                                Wow, I didn't notice it either. I take it that she still is a part of SG-1 when she goes to Atlantis then eh. I do wonder if that stays on for the whole season of SGA, or if it is only for the first few eps...

Comment

Working...
                                X