No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, PengYn, Mandy must really think you're cool or something since she didn't smush you in some nefarious scheme to give the polar bears domination over the penguins.

BTW, happy birthday from me too.

sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      There's only 3 days left to go, vote everyday!!

Don't forget to vote EVERY DAY for Amanda and Sanctuary in the 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards
      *blindly obeys* thanks again RealmOfX, I dunno how I am going to fill my blind obedience quotient after the voting is over

Happy Birthday PengYn

Mandy...thats fantastic

woah there are a lot of birthdays....
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

see what i saw over the weekend?

even on vaycay i cant' get away from GW
        Attached Files
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          see what i saw over the weekend?

even on vaycay i cant' get away from GW
          Awwwwww. You missed us, didn't you?

(((((Sky)))))
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGYN!!!

hope you have a great day and with lots of things you love

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
              Also...

Happy Birthday PengYn
              Happy Birthday MegYn!!!

Hope you have/had a great day hon

And I forgot to quote it but, Becky I'm up for the quilting project too, its a lovely idea

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Yes,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGYN!

So is that code for saying that I'm really going nowhere??? And that on my way there I'll be looking at everyone's bums??? *is confused*

Thank you so much everyone for your birthday messages! I greened until I ran out..will pick up tomorrow

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                Oooh, PengYn, Mandy must really think you're cool or something since she didn't smush you in some nefarious scheme to give the polar bears domination over the penguins.
                Hee hee. Yeah I have my ways. Although I have to say I'm very impressed that Mandy managed to upload that gif. It must have taken true courage.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Hee hee. Yeah I have my ways. Although I have to say I'm very impressed that Mandy managed to upload that gif. It must have taken true courage.

I did it with my eyes closed
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                    You guys are very kind. The truth is, I was so (gobsmacked<g>) last year by how much the GABIT folks did and how many people came together to raise money for Hearing Dogs, I really wanted to be able to give something back too. Unfortunately, I'm not rich enough to bid high on things, I don't have a super flying magic credit card (*coughAmerbmooncough*) and about the only "cool" skill I have is drawing, so ... it had to be that. And then I'm thinking: who the HECK would wanna actually PAY for one of these??? But I have enough friends 'round here that I'm hoping we can support the geek!!! Plus, if THAT fails, there's always Ambermoon's credit card.... she'll bid on ANYTHING.

huggles all*
                    mg
                    Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
                    Peeks in from lurkerdoom....hey, I resemble that remark!
                    LOL, I've seen that credit card in action

and thanks for the B day message, I'd green ya, but I'm all out
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Happy Birthday PengYn!!

I hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing day!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                        Once you have your fat quarter you need to do something very very important. This isn’t a step you can skip, it’s vital.

You need to give your fabric a hug.

Don’t be shy, just hug it!!!

The finished quilt is going to be called “The Quilt of Many Hugs”
                        If you can, get a picture taken of you hugging your fabric, I will ask you to e-mail that to me along with your name at a later date so I can put them all together as evidence of the hugs that have been infused into the quilt.
                        Sounds like an awesome idea and I'm all for it! My mum is an avid quilter herself so I can understand the beauty of a homemade blanket handpieced and sewed with lots of love. As of now I'm staying over her place for a time so it'll be sooo easy picking out a shade of blue fabric from the stockpiles she's amassed in the room next to me.

Ooh and I'm new here *waves* though I've lurked plenty enough around to feel like I've been here FOR-EV-ER..er, or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                          Sounds like an awesome idea and I'm all for it! My mum is an avid quilter herself so I can understand the beauty of a homemade blanket handpieced and sewed with lots of love. As of now I'm staying over her place for a time so it'll be sooo easy picking out a shade of blue fabric from the stockpiles she's amassed in the room next to me.

Ooh and I'm new here *waves* though I've lurked plenty enough around to feel like I've been here FOR-EV-ER..er, or something like that.
                          Oooh we love it when lurkers come out of the woodwork

Welcome and please continue posting
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                            PENGYN!!

I hope you had a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Oooh we love it when lurkers come out of the woodwork

Welcome and please continue posting
                              Yes, welcome Celandine!

Just don't be taken in by Mandy's calm and friendly demeanor. She's more dangerous than she looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post

Hi and welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X