Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
    Shep was never leader. He might have been highest ranking military officer, but that's it. Weir was the head honcho. It's not like they're kicking Sheppard back to Major. He'll just have to listen to another smart, strong, and beautiful woman. Nothing wrong with that, eh?
    Amen, sistah!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
      Every time I see this in my photobucket account I think about Astro - so I know you don't post much anymore but you do lurk some - I miss your voice around here Astro

Yes and yes! Sam Carter will never be a small flightless bird ...

And thanks for the MS tidbit, it paints a nice picture of them at the end. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
        Yes and yes! Sam Carter will never be a small flightless bird ...

And thanks for the MS tidbit, it paints a nice picture of them at the end. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall.
        Hey, as a small flightless bird I take offense!

As for the end... I bet they were all crying. *sniffle*
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Slightly OT but ... you guys often post your dreams and I'm always LOL, like that would never happen to me! Well, it's been an interesting night and I probably have yesterday to blame for it ... that's what I get for writing fanfic all day!

Sigmund Freud, where are you?!

I spent the night with RDA and AT ... er, one at a time, different scenes, different contexts. I landed on RDA's front lawn for some reason and he came out, dressed casually, looking good, and we talked and talked. Then he left to go bowling (I kid you not, how plebeian), and some weird guy comes over and tries to kidnap me. A woman cop pulls her car in and saves the day, not Sam. A lady comes out of RDA's house and (shudder) looks like Kerry.

Switch to: crowded English country cottage, Victorian furnishings, lots of strange people in the room, it's fairly dark and we're all waiting for Amanda to make her "guest appearance" ... none of you were there!! What's with that? Leaving me alone in a roomful of strangers I'm the only American there and everyone is looking at some newspaper clipping of a murder (Jack the Ripper eh?) and then I see Amanda walking in the outside garden and coming in. She has an awful cold, and is very very Goth ... okay, she is still a blondie but has black lipstick and one of those little rings piercing her lip and dark eye shadow and black nail polish. Amanda, you hussy!! By now, though, I'm beginning to panic because I cannot find my wallet and my airline ticket back to the states. AT doesn't stay long 'cause she's feeling so sick and walks out on us. Again, I'm not upset as I'm frantically searching the house for my money and ticket. I see her once more outside and she is very distant, not our charming Amanda. It must be the Goth influence.

Actually I can see the Helen Magnus peeking out too. Remind me not to write fanfic right before going to bed!
          Last edited by ChopinGal; 20 June 2007, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Cough. In your dream, did you tell goth!Amanda to...

Spoiler:

Because that would be mean.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Shep was never leader. He might have been highest ranking military officer, but that's it. Weir was the head honcho. It's not like they're kicking Sheppard back to Major. He'll just have to listen to another smart, strong, and beautiful woman. Nothing wrong with that, eh?
              Sam also has one more year in grade than Sheppherd. So she technically outranks him anyway, even though they are the same grade atm.
              Slightly OT but ... you guys often post your dreams and I'm always LOL, like that would never happen to me! Well, it's been an interesting night and I probably have yesterday to blame for it ... that's what I get for writing fanfic all day!
              lol. I've had exactly one Stargate Dream - about Martin Wood.

Because I'm clearly more emotionally disturbed than I'd imagined.

Comment

Sigmund Freud, where are you?!

I spent the night with RDA and AT ... er, one at a time, different scenes, different contexts. I landed on RDA's front lawn for some reason and he came out, dressed casually, looking good, and we talked and talked. Then he left to go bowling (I kid you not, how plebeian), and some weird guy comes over and tries to kidnap me. A women cop pulls her car in and saves the day, not Sam. A lady comes out of RDA's house and (shudder) looks like Kerry.

Switch to: crowded English country cottage, Victorian furnishings, lots of strange people in the room, it's fairly dark and we're all waiting for Amanda to make her "guest appearance" ... none of you were there!! What's with that? Leaving me alone in a roomful of strangers I'm the only American there and everyone is looking at some newspaper clipping of a murder (Jack the Ripper eh?) and then I see Amanda walking in the outside garden and coming in. She has an awful cold, and is very very Goth ... okay, she is still a blondie but has black lipstick and one of those little rings piercing her lip and dark eye shadow and black nail polish. Amanda, you hussy!! By now, though, I'm beginning to panic because I cannot find my wallet and my airline ticket back to the states. AT doesn't stay long 'cause she's feeling so sick and walks out on us. Again, I'm not upset as I'm frantically searching the house for my money and ticket. I see her once more outside and she is very distant, not our charming Amanda. It must be the Goth influence.

Actually I can see the Helen Magnus peeking out too. Remind me not to write fanfic right before going to bed!
                Hehehehe...welcome to the dream club CG...I'm just grateful my dreams are of the real people and not the characters...as much as I love the characters...the real people are more interesting...and real!!!
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA C!!!

Night everyone...will catch up tomorrow...need a break tonight...only just got in and it's after 10.30pm!!!!
                  Take care, be safe, stay happy, be good, have fun and hug your loved ones!!

(((Samanda)))
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                    Hehehehe...welcome to the dream club CG...I'm just grateful my dreams are of the real people and not the characters...as much as I love the characters...the real people are more interesting...and real!!!
                    I have to admit the only dream I can recall ever having with Amanda involved the filming of a very sexy commercial with Amanda and Jason Momoa. I think it was a commercial for men's cologne and Amanda was being very un-Sam like in it and Jason -- well Jason -- was hot! Which I have to admit is rather odd, seeing as at the time of my dream, I hadn't really seen many episodes of Atlantis. I suppose that means Momoa left a very strong and lasting impression on my subconcious mind. hehe

Oh wait! That's not true. I recall having a dream with Amanda and fried chicken too, but I won't bore you with the details. Besides, I prefer reminiscing on the sexy dream instead. Very strange how dreams work!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      i'm reading joe's blog, and a sheppard fan is asking for sheppard to not be demoted because of sam. shep was never leader of atlantis, right? how could sam demote sheppard? (real question for a non atlantis fan)

sally
                      others have covered a lot but...shep isn't being demoted. he'll still be a lt colonel.

but like they said, he USED to be the highest ranking military officer on the city, and thus 'boss' of the military aspect, and now he won't be. Sam will be ranking officer.

what i see happening? shep will kinda be sam's XO. he'll still be in charge of the miltary aspect, but he'll report to her - like i hope he did to weir - and if she give him an order, he HAS to do it.

shep will be like Jack was while sam will be like hammond was. hammond outranked jack easily, yet - from all appearances - jack took care of the team and personnel aspects and hammond did the administrative stuff
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

NC

Comment

With each day my affection grows..

from JM's blog:

Spoiler:
                          Anonymous #3 writes: “Why not making a co-leadership on Atlantis ?”

Answer: Co-leaderships are lame.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                            With each day my affection grows..

from JM's blog:

Spoiler:
                            Anonymous #3 writes: “Why not making a co-leadership on Atlantis ?”

Answer: Co-leaderships are lame.

I laughed out loud when I read that! Gotta love him!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              Cough. In your dream, did you tell goth!Amanda to...

Spoiler:
                              http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6337/533cec2166a9e3242c89978ml6.jpg

Because that would be mean.
                              Ahem. Goth!=emo

Two totally different subcultures. There are emos that try and claim goth status, but I know real goths and they aren't emo.

And that was a trippy dream ChopinGal

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                                Ahem. Goth!=emo

Two totally different subcultures. There are emos that try and claim goth status, but I know real goths and they aren't emo.

And that was a trippy dream ChopinGal
                                Hehe, I was waiting for someone to call me on that!

Sorry, I forget that I'm not baiting my friends. I know the difference, I just try and get a rise
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X