Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    You know for some of us it was hard to focus on the face since some assets (like boobs) where so in front
    are you guys saying you think they've helped in the boober department in this pic? amanda's boobers (can't believe i just typed that ) look the same to me. i mean, not bigger or anything.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
      Yep. Sigh. I mean, not that I mind her breasts. Definitely not, heh. It's just... they really don't need the extra attention and now they just look obviously... tampered with.

i think i'm seeing a different version of what you guys are talking about?

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        are you guys saying you think they've helped in the boober department in this pic? amanda's boobers (can't believe i just typed that ) look the same to me. i mean, not bigger or anything.

sally
        I don't know if they make them bigger, I don't think so...but they do focus a bit on them

And honestly nothing wrong with boobs at all, I like them...but not on a cover for SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
          I'm sure this may sound rather silly, but does anyone else get a huge smile on their face when they see reviews or interviews that say:

Amanda Tapping's Sanctuary ...

I'm so very happy that she's on a new series, working with people with whom she enjoys and who truly appreciate her as an actress; but more importanly I'm really glad that she may finally get some of the recognition she deserves. Granted Sanctuary will attract mostly Sci-Fi fans, but if it does turn out to be a first of it's kind endeavor and it succeeds, then it may well reach beyond those invisible boundaries and attract a whole slew of new viewers and perhaps even critical acclaim. Something Stargate was sadly, never able to do.
          i totally agree!!!

even if this series failed, it would STILL be history for being the first of it's kind. and amanda's name will forever be linked with this history. how cool!!!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
            For any techie challenged folks, you might want to just do the following to join the chat:

Try going here:

http://www.chat4all.org/

Type a username and enter the Lounge...

then when that comes up, type:

/join #sanctuaryfans
            Sorry to be dumb, but where exactly do we type in the /join #sanctuaryfans? Trying to get in, but no joy yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31 View Post
              Sorry to be dumb, but where exactly do we type in the /join #sanctuaryfans? Trying to get in, but no joy yet.
              You just type that in the box to chat, or you can use the link that is on Sanctuary fans...it is just started so still time to join...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                You just type that in the box to chat, or you can use the link that is on Sanctuary fans...it is just started so still time to join...
                Thanks! Got in!

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31 View Post
                  Thanks! Got in!
                  I did too, finally! What a hoot! Thanks to Oober and Myrth for keeping the ball rolling ... and rolling ... and rolling! I was on sensory overload by the end.

The only one missing from the party was Amanda! The new kids on the block, Emilie and Robin, seem like really good sports.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                    I did too, finally! What a hoot! Thanks to Oober and Myrth for keeping the ball rolling ... and rolling ... and rolling! I was on sensory overload by the end.

The only one missing from the party was Amanda! The new kids on the block, Emilie and Robin, seem like really good sports.
                    Yes they were all fun, and it go on and on and on...and the last 'man' standing was Emilie
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I hope you all who got in had at least half as much fun as I did.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I hope you all who got in had at least half as much fun as I did.
                        but I'm still not eating okra
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

The chat was great - thank you everyone!

They are all very nice and VERY CRAZY!

Looks like comic con is a go?

Or did I read the controlled chaos wrong?

Thanks again to all involved!
                          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                          Quint Studer

Comment

Hey Gang!

I hope you all will allow me to go OT for a minute...and forgive me if someone else has brought this up...

But TONIGHT at 7PM PST we will be hosting a chat with...

Damian Kindler
                            Martin Wood
                            Robin Dunne
                            Emelie Ullerup
                            Ron Martin

of SANCTUARY!

For details, simply go to SanctuaryFans.com!

If you have any questions about the chat or have questions for our guests? Please PM me.

Hope to see you there!
                            Oooober, thanks to you and the gang.

That was one of the most FUN chats I have been to in a long while. Many thanks to all involved.
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              but I'm still not eating okra
                              Good thing. It's revolting unless it's breaded and fried. And even then it needs to be young and tender.

I'm assuming that it was part of the discussion in the chat. Bummer I missed. Was at a birthday pary. SHrek the Third. Cute moments. Meh. I just like listening to Mike Myers to a Scottish(ish) accent.

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                                Captionary!

"Are you playing footsie with me?"
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X