No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got back from my san francisco vacation.

okay, got back around 7pm, but *had* to watch sanctuary and *had* to catch up on joe's blog! (more on sanc later)

i'm going to start reading at wednesday (today), because there's no way i could catch up.

BUT have i missed anything important?!? any news on amanda or sam or anything???

i watched sanctuary, but i had to go to youtube to see it. really crappy version too. how do i see it on the sanct site? i tried... btw, it was *great*!! (not enough helen, though)

now i'll go back and read today's stuff.

(san francisco was cold (colder than i'm used to being from southern cal) and the city traffic was NUTS!!!)

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

thanks guys for the birthday wishes...

you weren't supposed to know. or remember. at least give me rda. or money. no, i'll take rda. rda with money draped over him. naked, with money draped over him. skip the money and just naked rda. i have my priorities.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i watched sanctuary, but i had to go to youtube to see it. really crappy version too. how do i see it on the sanct site? i tried... btw, it was *great*!! (not enough helen, though)

now i'll go back and read today's stuff.

(san francisco was cold (colder than i'm used to being from southern cal) and the city traffic was NUTS!!!)

sally
        Have you tried the new improved version that's available now at Sanctuaryfans.com? It isn't so dark and you can see a lot more detail.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
          Yes, they plan on marketing these as DVD box sets. Even telly too, but that won't be for awhile. Damian Kindler said that they were gonna set up a trifecta of sorts. To get the full experience you need to watch all 3 (Wepisode-DVD-Telly). They're going to add or remove a scene or two from each version.

Spoiler:
          I don't think he was time travelling. I think he was travelling through... matter and space?

Try Firefox?
          I had heard something about it going to dvd and tv at some point but I would imagine it won't be for a while...but it's good to know that we will be able to get it on dvd eventually...unlike the Stuck dvd....which I am still waiting patiently to hear if we will be able to get access to one...before the end of this century!!!
          With regard to JD...
          Spoiler:
          I got the impression that it was time travel...I guess we'll have to wait and see!! I wonder if he knows about Ashley being his daughter?? Yay...I love this!!

I got my dad to watch it on his computer...he's got firefox and swears by it...even though we watched it through youtube...but he seemed more interested in wanting to see it on dvd rather than through downloading!!
          I'm going to get firefox before the next webisode is released...I hope!!

Okley dokley...won't be stayong around for long...we're off to an old mining town for a few days...AD will know it quite well seeings how it's right up his way...Walhalla is where my father inlaw and his family lived and worked many many years ago when they first migrated to Australia si we're having a little bit of a family gathering up there...the towns population should triple when we get there!!
          So I just wanted to quickly pop in and say Hi and bye seeings how I've been out of GW for 3 days...and will be for another 4 days...take care everyone, be safe, stay happy and hug your loved ones every day...or at the very least when you see them!!
          Oh...and I didn't forget but I know I am a bit late....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!!!

Night night all...have fun!!

(((Samanda)))
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

Janet: "Ok, that's the last orifice... damn, still no sign of my Great Auntie's May's antique engagement ring."
            scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Spoiler:
              Amanda is the star of the show, but the first shows they have to set it up for you, with the plot and getting to know the characters. While it was not an Amanda-fest it did set up how important her role is, and I'm sure we will see a lot more Helen driven shows

And yes Amanda certainly does rock
              Darn strait she does

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
              Well ... if you're SG1, you must add the extra syllable and pronounce it "Ori be gone".
              LOL thats brilliant good one ChopinGal

I was watching One False Step today, and thought this would be a good pic for Captioning

Sam: Ah Janet, there seems to be something different about you.
              Janet: I know, but they won't let me wear my heals off world.
              HeHe love it, man i miss Janet

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              is that at thermometer or are you just glad to see me????
              Is that...I can't believe this...how did you manage to get blue jello in there?
              Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
              Sam: Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Janet: I'm piercing your ears, Sam. It's not like it's brain surgery or anything.
              Oh those 3 are brilliant

Yay I finaly got to see sanctuary, It was brilliant and so cant wait to see the next. Only prob was it was on youtube and other than not beeing that great quality the sceen is either too small or really badly pixulated.

Oh and....

Happy Birthday MajorSal
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

happy birthday majorsal

i havent seen sanctuary yet, although i am really looking forward to it, and from what i've read it seems like it was really good.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

*Is about to go horribly, horribly off topic...*

Was it Agent Dark trying to pick a coffee machine? Now we know why.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Perhaps Teal'c can help, because I'm sure this isn't the correct way to do a Vulcan Mind Meld.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY! Here's a little treat...

Now THAT's what you call a present!

Kay aka Mumsey
                      (in full drool mode)
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Cover art for S10 DVD's has been released. You can check it out HERE
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                          Omg that's gorgeous!!!!
                          I love Amanda's pic on it
                          To bad I'll be getting the special silver box, they don't even sell the others here. *hopes for a nice pic on the other DVDbox*

Comment

I like it!! But I'm wondering if it's the final coverart (only 4 members?).

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Woohoo! It's the 'Wonder Woman' pic. Gorgeous.

Comment

I don't like it. Looks too Photo-shopped, IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X