No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Vancouver. I haven't read the thread, but I know there were at least two things I wanted to mention..no real spoilers..

Spoiler:
    Today Rob Cooper talked about Amanda and Atlantis-very positively(I mean, who doesn't? I've heard so many great things about her here from fans and SG people alike)-I am really looking forward to this! He said something along the lines that keeping the Carter character alive in the franchise was a no brainer(that is almost an exact quote). And Geeky Sam from Moebius won the costume contest!!! Okay, I'm tired. Night!
    Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 25 March 2007, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
      Hello from Vancouver. I haven't read the thread, but I know there were at least two things I wanted to mention..no real spoilers..

Spoiler:
      Today Rob Cooper talked about Amanda and Atlantis-very positively(I mean, who doesn't? I've heard so many great things about her here from fans and SG people alike)-I am really looking forward to this! He said something along the lines that keeping the Carter character alive in the franchise was a no brainer(that is almost an exact quote). And Geeky Sam from Moebius won the costume contest!!! Okay, I'm tired. Night!
      Thanks for that

I hope you're having a blast up there!
      -

Comment

I hope you have a great day!!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Happy Birthday SciFi Girl!!

Hope hope you have a great day

MajorSam thanks for the clips of Stuck it looks great

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
              Ok, for those who are ok with Amanda swearing and doing... other things , some very short clips for you to (hopefully) increase the interest even more.

PLEASE DO NOT go putting these up on youtube or anything, this is exclusively for the Samandan Community!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved Amanda's performance in this. I do not recognise Sam at all in this... Amanda has to be one of the most talented actresses out there today! I so want to see the movie! AARRGGHH it's driving me insane. But you can't get it anywhere here in Holland...
              : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
              Geeky : Oh brother...
              : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Happy Birthday Scifi girl

darn where's that doohickey
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Just a little Sam and Teal'c moment. Feel free to caption.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    Should we be making an official list of people that want Stuck?
                    A count would be good. (notice I'm not volunteering to do it. ) It may help sell the idea to whoever's in charge that there are x number of customers willing to buy it.

Thanks for the clips MajorSam!

Thanks for the Vancouver info L.A. Doyle. Good to hear those kinds of comments coming from TPTB. Too bad they hadn't made better use of her in S9 & 10. Though I'm still looking forward to those good Sam moments in the 2nd 1/2 of S10 people have talked about. But I'm still carefully avoiding spoilers.

"ship" and spoilers--the twin banes of jckfan's existence.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      A count would be good. (notice I'm not volunteering to do it. ) It may help sell the idea to whoever's in charge that there are x number of customers willing to buy it.
                      I have a count going and we are working to see if we will be able to make this happen. I hope those that stated they wanted to see it were actually saying they were interested in buying it...I did count them.

We don't want to get any hopes up yet but wanted a count of how many were interested. When we get confirmation either way we will let you know.

Cheers,

Jan
                      Last edited by JanSam; 25 March 2007, 12:01 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                        I have a count going and we are working to see if we will be able to make this happen. I hope those that stated they wanted to see it were actually saying they were interested in buying it...I did count them.

We don't want to get any hopes up yet but wanted a count of how many were interested. When we get confirmation either way we will let you know.

Cheers,

Jan
                        Hi all! I'm "delurking" after a while watching this thread to say that I'd definitely pay for a copy too! Love the thread, you all seem a very friendly lot.
                        "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
                          Hi all! I'm "delurking" after a while watching this thread to say that I'd definitely pay for a copy too! Love the thread, you all seem a very friendly lot.
                          Welcome to the thread wibbling! We *are* a friendly lot & only slightly crazy (but you will have seen that for yourself.)
                          What's your favorite Sam episode?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            Welcome to the thread wibbling! We *are* a friendly lot & only slightly crazy (but you will have seen that for yourself.)
                            What's your favorite Sam episode?
                            Thanks so much for the friendly welcome. Crazy is good, sanity is the most overrated virtue I think! Hard to say which is my favourite episode, loved Singularity, Grace, Line in the Sand... and lots of others!
                            "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Hey Wibbling - Good to see you delurk !!!

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by wibbling View Post
                                Thanks so much for the friendly welcome. Crazy is good, sanity is the most overrated virtue I think! Hard to say which is my favourite episode, loved Singularity, Grace, Line in the Sand... and lots of others!
                                Yes that is a difficult question to answer after 10 years of being on the air, but may I say I totally agree with your choices so far

and welcome to the thread
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X