Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
    I hate to ask but I must know. Explain to me the nature of the noodle.
    Yes, the wet noodle of Doom. What i use to whack those misbehaving...or being ornry

why a wet noodle? well if i broke out the Cricket Bat of Doom some may say that i'm being mean and threatening them, but a wet noodle won't really hurt anyone.

Now, Rick's favorite color, i dunno if he has one. He's color blind. That's why Mack and Jack always wore white socks...he can't match any other color, so he always wears white.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
      Kir_fect that was a very Teal'c like way of questioning. Love it! Please post more!
      Indeed

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
        Indeed
        LoL.
        ...ooh, you have an LJ... goes off to stalk...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Yes, the wet noodle of Doom. What i use to whack those misbehaving...or being ornry

why a wet noodle? well if i broke out the Cricket Bat of Doom some may say that i'm being mean and threatening them, but a wet noodle won't really hurt anyone.

Now, Rick's favorite color, i dunno if he has one. He's color blind. That's why Mack and Jack always wore white socks...he can't match any other color, so he always wears white.
          Is he really color blind, 'cause otherwise that might be deemed offensive

On topic: Did anyone buy the TVZone #74 ? What does AT say in her interview about her new project and spoilers for second half of S10 ? Please PM

Comment

Heck forget about PMing. Just tell us already!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
              Julia so glad you are feeling better!! Here are two very very helpful posts regarding the Samanda story!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....01&postcount=1

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=119

enjoy!
              Evening Guys,
              Thanks Ann_sgcfan, your right great help and I stop panicking for now LOL!
              Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Sam, "Yep, getting crowded down there."
              Hey wait I don't see my wheelchair down there*peers carefully* and yet I know I'm in the gutter

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

rick is really color blind.

When tv shows do scripts, they do a color for each revision, blue, pink, green, yellow etc. Rick's are never in color. His are regular white paper with 'revision....' on it because the colors mean nothing to him. He can't see them.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                  Is he really color blind, 'cause otherwise that might be deemed offensive

On topic: Did anyone buy the TVZone #74 ? What does AT say in her interview about her new project and spoilers for second half of S10 ? Please PM
                  Actually I seem to recall reading something that did mention that RDA was indeed color blind. I'm not sure if he's completely color blind. It's actually quite common in men from what I have read. Some just have more difficulty distinguishing between the colors than others. My brother can't see shades of red and green and I had a friend who was completely colored blind. He typically wore only colors that complimented each other and would have his mother or sister go shopping with him and they would also help him hang all his clothes in his closet once a weeks so that he didn't go to work in really wild outfits.

If RDA were colored blind it would definitely explain his wild clothing attire at times. But I do recall Amanda mentioning that all of RDA's scripts were copied onto white paper so that he could see them better which is why you can often purchase autographed scripts that say 'Pink Copy' or 'Blue Copy' although they are printed on on white paper -- because they are RDA's copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    rick is really color blind.

When tv shows do scripts, they do a color for each revision, blue, pink, green, yellow etc. Rick's are never in color. His are regular white paper with 'revision....' on it because the colors mean nothing to him. He can't see them.
                    Thanks I never knew that. Wow all the more reason to appreciate him for what he did.

Comment

Annerb is at it again. She wrote a tag to LitS:
                      http://annerbhp.livejournal.com/36081.html

It's a bit shippy.

My LJ

Comment

Love the sig, Kat
                        scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Ah the wet noodle of doom. Well you see, one of our most prestigous members of this thread is Skydiver (yes I'm sucking up) is also a moderator. Some times the members of said thread aka Samandans can get a little out of hand....but only sometimes (and never me of course ) So Sky must do her duty to set the deviants citizens straight, she must wield the dreaded Noodle of Doom So everyone can live happily ever after in the land of Samanda
                          Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                          If you believe Mandy never gets out of hand then pm me and I'll give you a series of Mandy posts that say otherwise. We Samandans are notorious for acting up...usually late at night.

Seriously, the no drinking and reading in Samanda rule is a good one to follow.
                          Who me? Get out of hand?

Never
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                            Annerb is at it again. She wrote a tag to LitS:
                            http://annerbhp.livejournal.com/36081.html

It's a bit shippy.
                            Thanks for the fic recomendation! Its a bit shippy, but I think even the nonshippers on the thread will enjoy this one.

BTW, January is almost over, so hopefully we'll hear something about Amanda's new project soon. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                              Thanks for the fic recomendation! Its a bit shippy, but I think even the nonshippers on the thread will enjoy this one.

BTW, January is almost over, so hopefully we'll hear something about Amanda's new project soon. I can't wait!
                              Perhaps. Unless they're avoiding SPOILERS! Dang SciFi Channel.

I'm also hoping to hear something about AT's new project. I hope Atlantis doesn't prevent her from getting to do other stuff she wants to do.

Comment

There have been some news on Amanda's project some days ago on http://www.stargate-planet.de

Spoiler:
                                The project is called "Sanctuary" and she will be an executive producer in it.
                                John Smith, Damian Kindler and Martin Wood are also going to be executive producers. At the moment they are shooting the pilot. Shooting is taking place at the Bridge Studios and will take from the beginning of January until January the 30th. Jim Menard is the director of photography in it, Christina McQuarrie the costume designer and Wray Douglas the special effects coordinator.

Comment

Working...
                                X