X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some sam discussion going...

major spoilers for s10's 'the road not taken'

Spoiler:
    from spoilers, it says that our sam accidently kills the sam of that AU reality, so...

that spoiler saddened me, because i don't like thinking of 'any' sam dying/being dead, but i'm wondering:

again, from spoilers, it says that sam runs into mitchell from that universe, so i wonder if she'll get him to fight that bad administration?

i'm also wondering if, with sam running into a mckay of that universe, if she get's 'him' to take over, so she can go back home?

i'll admit i'm a bit scared of this ep, but i'm more excited and can't wait to hear what others say. and i'm off tuesday, so i'll be here right for the reviews coming in.

sally

sally

sigpic

Comment

I hate to ask but I must know. Explain to me the nature of the noodle.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
        Ah the wet noodle of doom. Well you see, one of our most prestigous members of this thread is Skydiver (yes I'm sucking up) is also a moderator. Some times the members of said thread aka Samandans can get a little out of hand....but only sometimes (and never me of course ) So Sky must do her duty to set the deviants citizens straight, she must wield the dreaded Noodle of Doom So everyone can live happily ever after in the land of Samanda
        Last edited by Mandysg1; 21 January 2007, 07:39 PM.
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Ah the wet noodle of doom. Some times the members of said thread aka Samandans can get a little out of hand....but only sometimes (and never me of course )
          ***cough, cough*** Dang, Mandy I almost choked on my water with that one!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            some sam discussion going...

major spoilers for s10's 'the road not taken'

Spoiler:
            from spoilers, it says that our sam accidently kills the sam of that AU reality, so...

that spoiler saddened me, because i don't like thinking of 'any' sam dying/being dead, but i'm wondering:

again, from spoilers, it says that sam runs into mitchell from that universe, so i wonder if she'll get him to fight that bad administration?

i'm also wondering if, with sam running into a mckay of that universe, if she get's 'him' to take over, so she can go back home?

i'll admit i'm a bit scared of this ep, but i'm more excited and can't wait to hear what others say. and i'm off tuesday, so i'll be here right for the reviews coming in.

sally

I must admit that I stayed pretty much away from spoilers for LitS and tRNT because of the writer of the eps (not a fave of mine). However I was pleasantly surprised by LitS and so maybe my hopes have risen for tRNT. My worst fear is that they'll mess up Sam's character (AM in my opinion has penned quite a few eps with OOC characters) and being a Sam centric ep it will be extremely noticeable but after LitS I now have a lot more hope

I too will be waiting for news of the ep as it happens

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
            LOL Now, now!! How many times have the denizens of Samanda been warned that drinking is discouraged whilst reading this thread

*reminds self to get a waterproof cover for my keyboard and screen*

Last edited by RealmOfX; 21 January 2007, 07:53 PM. Reason: spelling :rolleyes:
            -

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
              Sneaks in... Amanda Wall #2 ...sneaks out.
              Sneak in more often...I love it!
              Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
              Hi, all! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this... and if it isn't I apologize... but does anyone know what AT's favorite color is? She seems to wear pink and red a lot... Any ideas?
              IIRC, Amanda's fave colour is orange...and Rick's fave colour is dark/burnt orange...but I'm not sure what Sam's fave colour is...I'd like to think it was blue or pink...and I'm betting I'm late on answering this coz I got home late and I sooo wanted to post lots today!...Sorry!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ah the wet noodle of doom. Well you see, one of our most prestigous members of this thread is Skydiver (yes I'm sucking up) is also a moderator. Some times the members of said thread aka Samandans can get a little out of hand....but only sometimes (and never me of course ) So Sky must do her duty to set the deviants citizens straight, she must wield the dreaded Noodle of Doom So everyone can live happily ever after in the land of Samanda
                If you believe Mandy never gets out of hand then pm me and I'll give you a series of Mandy posts that say otherwise. We Samandans are notorious for acting up...usually late at night.

Seriously, the no drinking and reading in Samanda rule is a good one to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by jz9 View Post
                  Sally, of course I wish Sam were everyone's favorite character, but regrettably, she isn't. I remember how upset I was when Sam was wallpapered in S9. So the reaction of the Elizabeth fans is completely predictable and understandable – I would be equally unhappy if Sam were sidelined for whatever reason. That’s why I visit only this thread because I know people here appreciate Sam. I hope AT does the same.
                  Ok...not meaning to tread on any toes here but this is my thoughts on this...
                  Reactions of the Sam/Weir issue...predictable - yes...understandable - yes...acceptable - no...there's no need for nasty hurtful things to be said about either the characters or the actors...and that just happens to be how I feel about it!!
                  Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                  Hehe! Orange is my favourite colour too. Doesn't look good on me either.
                  My fave colour is yellow...and that definitely doesn't agree with me!
                  Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Cam and Sky, sitting in a tree...
                  K-I-S-S-I-N-Geeeeeee...

Uh-oh...scari..you are cruising for a bruising...you better watch out for that noodle honey!
                  Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                  For me, though, this episode you're all raving about, LITS, seems to be a healing addition. It sounds like the team gels and the quality of the early seasons returns. And, best of all,
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam and Cam have some powerful moments of concern and friendship. And Cam's lines from his childhood finally start to sound true not corny in the context of comforting a dying comrade.

I'm ready now to welcome him into the fold. Heck, I'd even try one of his macaroons.
                  Spoiler:
                  That's how I felt about the ep...the team just worked well together...it was great to watch...Vala seemed to grow up a bit, Teal'c was ok and Cam was great...he did a great job...but of course Sam was the absolute best...she's still my hero...I just think the ep ended too quickly...but hey....still an awesome show!!

Originally posted by ReganX View Post

Sam: This is very sweet, really, but… hang on – how did you get in here?
                  Grandma: There’s no security in the world that can keep me out, girlie – now eat up! I made an extra large batch. My little Cammikins told me you’re very fond of macaroons.
                  Sam: Oh, he did, did he?
                  Mitchell *hiding under a table watching*: Grandma! You weren’t supposed to say my name. Especially that one!
                  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Excellent...well done...LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

OK,anyway, my point about vala and sam in lits
                  Spoiler:
                  it's not that vala didn't heal her on the planet. they weren't even in teh same room. I dont' have an issue with that

I'm talking about back at the sgc. not that i begrudge her the time off, but why is sam gonna take weeks to heal when vala could accelerate it with her healing device.

that was my question
                  Hey that's a good point Sky...one I'm sure TPTB didn't think of...
                  Spoiler:
                  but she already seemed to be well into her recovery when Cam visited her in the infirmary...no moniitors or IV or anything to indicate a serious injury...she was pretty normal really...so maybe Vala already did use it...I dunno...I'm just gonna enjoy it for what it is...I've watched it twice now...I love it!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Sam: Slowly put it down, and step away from the doohickey.
                    WooHoo...Love it...very funny!!
                    Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I'm loving the chat about LITS, its a great ep. I was thinking tough and....
                    Spoiler:

Sam was shot off world on a planet where the threat of hostile fire was very high right?? So why wasn't Sam wearing her vest? It might not have stopped her injury but.....I thought it was safety Regs. Jack would not be a happy camper right now LOL

Just a thought

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    I may have watched this ep a time or two too many because:I noticed that
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam's load-bearing-vest is hanging up on the back of her chair while she's working, and I'd presume she's likewise taken off the rest of her combat gear. She's working in a lab type environment with typical Carter tunnel-vision (though she does sense the guy behind her which probably saves her life) and I wouldn't expect her to have her full combat gear on then.

And, as a fellow shipper, I don't think Jack would, either. Now, about the whole failure to properly guard two of Earth's most important resources, as Chief of Homeworld Security, he might have issues...
                    Wow...you know what I think....
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam should have kept her vest on coz she knew the Ori were coming after her and the device...much like the super soldier who wanted the prototype thingy/doohickey she was working on in Death Knell...she should have known better...but...I agree that she was obviously in scientistSam mode and just let it slip...I mean that vest would have to be a bugger to work in right??!! Still...good catch Julia...and good comeback Jenn...and as a shipper I reackon Jack would have more than issues...his poor beloved...I soo love this episode...I wish we could have seen Jack in it too though...that would have been awesome!

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6118/guttershot9ud.jpg

Sam, "Yep, getting crowded down there."
                    Awww...look at them all looking up to their/our goddess!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey there I am standing in the back the real dirty one. :: Snicker::
                      i'm the one over in the corner with the wet noodle and the empty bottle of rum
                      Oh and I'm the one who's toe is getting stepped on...Scari, I told you to move over
                      I'm the short stumpy one...the one you can't see coz I'm soooo short...but I'm there...really...I'm on the floor...LMAO...and avoiding the noodle!!!...but bowing before my goddess!!

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8076/skyintheguttercopy8aj.jpg
                      ROFLMAO....couldn't resist lol
                      ...fantastic JanSam...well done...so who's copping the flogging with the noodle???
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well at least it was water and not beer...you ever had beer go through the nose??...ewww...not nice folks...thanks Mandy
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Good night Samanda....Hope you've all had a great day...take care everyone, be safe and stay happy....and in the words of a truly wise and inspirational woman...go hug your loved ones!!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well it's kind of crowded down here, but there is always room for one more... Move over scari
                            Hey there I am standing in the back the real dirty one. :: Snicker::
                            i'm the one over in the corner with the wet noodle and the empty bottle of rum
                            Oh and I'm the one who's toe is getting stepped on...Scari, I told you to move over
                            holds upthe noodle

MOVE!!!
                            No, I'm not giving up my spot! I have my potato gun and this is the perfect angle for hitting all da leetle lemmings!

scarimor

Comment

Kir_fect that was a very Teal'c like way of questioning. Love it! Please post more!
                              sigpic

Comment

In the interests of truth in advertising, I must add that the noodle queen wields her weapon throughout the forum and not just here.

Welcome to your friendly neighborhood insane asylum, kir fect. We're the nicest crazy folks you're likely to meet.
                                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X