Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
    Once again, Reel Life Productions is proud to present ...

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/c...y.php?id=47739

If anyone has missed the first three parts, I'm not even sure whether I posted here or at the Samanda Story thread but would be glad to consolidate somewhere! Let me know.
    *bows down in humble submission*
    (((ChopinGal)))
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
      so i made some sig type things for JessM's AT Appreciation and thought i'd share them.

without overlays

[/shameless self promotion]
      Very nice!! I wish I had such talents! Thank you for sharing with us!!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Sam: OK, launch the next clay pigeon macaroon.

EDIT:

Sam: OK, Oobs, launch the next clay pigeon macaroon.
        Last edited by tagger; 21 January 2007, 11:38 AM.
        Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
        Quint Studer

Comment

If anyone has missed the first three parts, I'm not even sure whether I posted here or at the Samanda Story thread but would be glad to consolidate somewhere! Let me know.
          Thank you!

And welcome back!
          Last edited by tagger; 21 January 2007, 10:27 AM.
          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
          Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
            Well it's a safer suggestion than eating them!

FF
            sigpic

Comment

I may have watched this ep a time or two too many because:
              Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Hi everyone,

I'm loving the chat about LITS, its a great ep. I was thinking tough and....
              Spoiler:
              Sam was shot off world on a planet where the threat of hostile fire was very high right?? So why wasn't Sam wearing her vest? It might not have stopped her injury but.....I thought it was safety Regs. Jack would not be a happy camper right now LOL
              I noticed that
              Spoiler:
              Sam's load-bearing-vest is hanging up on the back of her chair while she's working, and I'd presume she's likewise taken off the rest of her combat gear. She's working in a lab type environment with typical Carter tunnel-vision (though she does sense the guy behind her which probably saves her life) and I wouldn't expect her to have her full combat gear on then.

And, as a fellow shipper, I don't think Jack would, either. Now, about the whole failure to properly guard two of Earth's most important resources, as Chief of Homeworld Security, he might have issues...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                And, as a fellow shipper, I don't think Jack would, either. Now, about the whole failure to properly guard two of Earth's most important resources, as Chief of Homeworld Security, he might have issues...[/spoiler]
                Laughs, as a J/D slasher, I'd been thinking along the same lines -
                Spoiler:
                “To lose one member of SG1, Col. Mitchell, may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose two looks like carelessness.” He is in sooooooo much trouble.

FF (now having bizarre images of RDA dressed as Lady B... shudders...)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                  Laughs, as a J/D slasher, I'd been thinking along the same lines -
                  Spoiler:
                  “To lose one member of SG1, Col. Mitchell, may be regarded as a misfortune, to lose two looks like carelessness.” He is in sooooooo much trouble.

FF (now having bizarre images of RDA dressed as Lady B... shudders...)
                  must scrub that thought out of my brain!!!!!
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I'm loving the chat about LITS, its a great ep. I was thinking tough and....
                    Spoiler:

Sam was shot off world on a planet where the threat of hostile fire was very high right?? So why wasn't Sam wearing her vest? It might not have stopped her injury but.....I thought it was safety Regs. Jack would not be a happy camper right now LOL

Just a thought

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    Sounds like a good idean for a fanfic...S/J preferably of course.
                    sigpic

Comment

Still very cool.

The first links were posted here. I remember seeing them before I asked Sky about starting the story thread.
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                        I love this wallpaper it is so nice...I so love those pictures of proof positive btw just wondering what is th background...looks like the castle of Avalon...is it??

Also a very nice wallpaper...totally different style of AmberMoon bt nice...I love the pic you used...and blue
                        Thank you for the kind words RepliCartje and the green for my earlier wall.

Actually it's a picture I took of a building in Bristol, next door to the Marriott Royale hotel where I stayed for Avalon.

Comment

*cracks up* - again!

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Sam: Slowly put it down, and step away from the doohickey.
                          lol!

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                          hee!

Originally posted by Frostfox View Post
                          ... FF (now having bizarre images of RDA dressed as Lady B... shudders...)
                          bwah-ha!

I love this thread
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by kir_fect View Post
                            I haven't seen the other parts. (Okay that doesn't sound so good but anyways) Could you link em. I just de-lurked so I playing catch up. I have been enjoying this thread. Very friendly and positive.
                            LOL, your warped sense of humor will make you fit right in here at Samanda! Welcome, kir fect!

And, NOW, back by popular demand ... Reel Life Productions proudly presents

Last edited by ChopinGal; 21 January 2007, 01:13 PM.

Comment

LOL, your warped sense of humor will make you fit right in here at Samanda! Welcome, kir fect!

This is great! Definitely worth loading the updated Flash thingy.

Comment

Snipped:

LOL very nice CG and part 4 is great I'm scared I know it will be my turn on the Samanda story soon but I'm not sure where on the list Eve and I are.
                                Sky is it time for me to start panicking yet? LOL.
                                I'm off to bed now so......Goodnight to the Samanda kingdom Take care all, have fun and be safe

(((((((((((Samanda's Everywhere)))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X