Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line in the Sand:
    Spoiler:
    Easily the best episode they've done for a while now. It wasn't just a good Sam ep, it was actually a very well fleshed episode in it's own right. Intelligent writing made a come back and, along with Crusade, is the best Ori episode yet.

Comment

i presumed to fix what you did and undelete it.

you'd just typed a ] instead of a [
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DEM View Post
        Spoiler:
        BLOW STUFF UP!

REAL GOOD!
        ON PURPOSE!

*bows in homage to suse*
        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally Posted by DEM
          Spoiler:

BLOW STUFF UP!

REAL GOOD!
          Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
          ON PURPOSE!

*bows in homage to suse*
          Har-har-har

It only happened one.

Morning allsome! What a pretty day in Samanda.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
            Yesterday I got a wonderful surprise in the mail...another GW'er had sent me a gift...it's a sterling silver necklace with the earth symbol on it...I was sooo stoked...I haven't stopped smiling since I put it on...the kids are jealous...hehe ...anyhoo...just felt like sharing that!!
            Wow! I want one. If you haven't noticed, I like the Earth symbol.
            Originally posted by tagger View Post
            Thanks for spoiling us.

Makes me anxious for April to arrive, although,
            Spoiler:
            I actually don't want to see Sam shot.

Here is what I noticed about AT's acting, and since I know nothing about acting, I feel a bit presumptuous.

Being in healthcare, out of habit I find myself looking at peoples' pupillary responses to see if they are in true distress - emotional or otherwise.

Spoiler:
            Amanda's pupils match her distress - in other words, they dilate appropriately with stress and then constrict down during the non-threatening scenes.

No-one can dilate or constrict their pupils on demand, this is reflexive, which to me is an indicator of how completely Amanda acts her scenes. Amazing, actually.

Wouldn't have noticed it at all except for the close up caps... now I'll have to see how other actors measure up to AT hehe!
            Wow, that's interesting!
            Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
            I can hardly wait for the ep...haven't read any spoilers for it only the ones L.A.Doyle told me so...that is so nice...it will be a totally surprise and after seeing this pics...Yeah I am looking forward to it...I mean it seems like it has...
            Spoiler:
            MAJOR WHUMP in it Look at the last pic I left yay...
            Sorry, Eve. I had to tell someone!
            Spoiler:
            And the whump! *bites finger nails*

Comment

Sky thankyou for correcting my wrong er thing [, heh, heh, trust me to get it round the wrong way! Tara happy once again as her post is back
              ......TARA......

Comment

I've just noticed i've got another light green jelly block, thanks Samandans and to be back on topic, Amanda was really great last night!
                ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
                  Sky thankyou for correcting my wrong er thing [, heh, heh, trust me to get it round the wrong way! Tara happy once again as her post is back
                  Hey tara there's an easier way to work with spoiler tags Just highlight the text to be hidden then click the exclamation mark ! button in the white box
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

i really enjoyed last nights episode, AT was brilliant, as normal. I'll be watching atlantis next season when AT is in the episode.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Hey tara there's an easier way to work with spoiler tags Just highlight the text to be hidden then click the exclamation mark ! button in the white box
                      doesn't work on quick reply though

you have to type those out manually
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                        LOL. So she arrives in Atlantis and this is how it would go:

Sam: "This is Colonel Samantha Carter, Captain of the Enterprise. Atlantis be advised, we are on approach and should be touching down...what?

No...I'm not joking."
                        See....now I've always said AT would make a great Captain of the Enterprise...

Nice to see....(Line in the Sands epi spoilers)

Spoiler:

Everyone is loving the Line in the Sands epi last night. It was a really good episode. Great Sam/Cam friendship/colleagues stuff. First time AM has managed to produce a script that makes them both heroes in their own way. Cassie was even remembered! I have to say AT was seriously amazing. I have never seen anyone act like they were really shot and in pain so well before.

I do a full summary of the episode for the S/J Ship family so if you want to read something which is a bit more than a synopsis and a bit less than a transcript, and can bear to enter the S/J thread you can find it on page 3331. I'm a little wary of reposting it all over the place...
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          doesn't work on quick reply though

you have to type those out manually
                          Well ya learn something new everyday Thanks Sky I didn't know that.
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                            Thanks for spoiling us.

Makes me anxious for April to arrive, although,
                            Spoiler:
                            I actually don't want to see Sam shot.

Here is what I noticed about AT's acting, and since I know nothing about acting, I feel a bit presumptuous.

Being in healthcare, out of habit I find myself looking at peoples' pupillary responses to see if they are in true distress - emotional or otherwise.

Spoiler:
                            Amanda's pupils match her distress - in other words, they dilate appropriately with stress and then constrict down during the non-threatening scenes.

No-one can dilate or constrict their pupils on demand, this is reflexive, which to me is an indicator of how completely Amanda acts her scenes. Amazing, actually.

Wouldn't have noticed it at all except for the close up caps... now I'll have to see how other actors measure up to AT hehe!
                            I was going to mention this too...I was just grabbing some caps from the episode. The look in her eyes really sold her performance to me

Line in the Sand pics (sorry if these are repeats from other posts)
                            Spoiler:

but, after all, in my opinion there's no such thing as too many AT pictures

P.S--Yay for a mention of Cassie! The writers haven't forgotten about her.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                              See....now I've always said AT would make a great Captain of the Enterprise...

Nice to see....(Line in the Sands epi spoilers)

Spoiler:

Everyone is loving the Line in the Sands epi last night. It was a really good episode. Great Sam/Cam friendship/colleagues stuff. First time AM has managed to produce a script that makes them both heroes in their own way. Cassie was even remembered! I have to say AT was seriously amazing. I have never seen anyone act like they were really shot and in pain so well before.

I do a full summary of the episode for the S/J Ship family so if you want to read something which is a bit more than a synopsis and a bit less than a transcript, and can bear to enter the S/J thread you can find it on page 3331. I'm a little wary of reposting it all over the place...
                              Wow, after Amanda's performance yesterday this should thread should not be on page 2!

LitS
                              Spoiler:
                              It is really ashame that there won't be a season 11. I think the new team is finally really coming together. From what I've read, the Sam and Cam scenes were excellent. Obviously, the S/J shipper in me is having palpatations after the fishing password and Do'uh comment. Everyone is talking about how well Amanda played injured Sam, and I can't wait to see it for myself.

Comment

Just a thought about Unending
                                Spoiler:
                                The team is trapped alone on a ship for 50 years. Why are they alone on the ship? Could it be because they are celebrating a certain Lt. Colonel's promotion to full bird on her newly commissioned ship?

Comment

Working...
                                X