whos the biggest Sam fan here?

Comment

big is a relative term
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        big is a relative term
        I would say Uber is Sam's/Amanda's biggest fan. She know everything about her.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          spoilers for... that ep of sg1 that's new and on tonight

Spoiler:
          was it sam/mckay shippy, though?

sally
          Sally no it wasn't and if I knew how to put spoiler tags in I would post some captures for ya. Excellant episode!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

sally
            Not to worry majorsal! Not even a shippy suggestion!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
              Sally no it wasn't and if I knew how to put spoiler tags in I would post some captures for ya. Excellant episode!!!!

Hey Jan [spoilers] [/spoilers ] - leave out the space after the second spoilers - put what you want between ] [
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Would you guys mind posting little tidbits from tonight's ep, please?

Comment

Well, my brain is fried from Ship Day, but I liked tonight's ep.

Spoiler:
                  Of course McKay flirted a bit, but Sam wouldn't have any of that. The looks she gave him! AT and DH have great chemistry. Sam had a nice part in it. Mitchell bugged me just a bit with a few of his lines, but otherwise, it was A-OK for me. Or I could just not be thinking clearly now. Hehe. Best ep so far this season. Next week's looks to have something with Sam going on. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam
                    Admittedly, I had one too many hard limes before watching it, but I thought this ep was pretty good. Perhaps the best since season 8.

I was trying hard to find things to knock, but really, aside from
                    Spoiler:
                    Daniel's overly righteous rant and the fact that CB's talents were totally wasted (as Vala had very little to do in terms of forwarding the plot)
                    , I didn't find myself needing to poke at its potential problems as much as I have other recent episodes. I thought the concept was interesting, and there were a lot of little details, like
                    Spoiler:
                    the time delay between ships due to the increased gravity, and the lowered voices
                    that spoke of a greater attention to detail than we've seen in a while. I was not expecting much from this ep, and I was very pleasantly surprised.

Oh, and I liked Sam's role, too. She was integral to the plot and had some good lines.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                      Admittedly, I had one too many hard limes before watching it, but I thought this ep was pretty good. Perhaps the best since season 8.

I was trying hard to find things to knock, but really, aside from
                      Spoiler:
                      Daniel's overly righteous rant and the fact that CB's talents were totally wasted (as Vala had very little to do in terms of forwarding the plot)
                      , I didn't find myself needing to poke at its potential problems as much as I have other recent episodes. I thought the concept was interesting, and there were a lot of little details, like
                      Spoiler:
                      the time delay between ships due to the increased gravity, and the lowered voices
                      that spoke of a greater attention to detail than we've seen in a while. I was not expecting much from this ep, and I was very pleasantly surprised.
                      Thanks for those little tidbits Strix. I guess this means we need to hope that BW wrote more scripts for SG-1, right?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        So what do you think will happen with Ba'al and Sam next week? The preview made it look like she was in trouble. If I were Sam, the shipper I am, I would beat the crud out of Ba'al, clone or not, for doing what he did to Jack! Heck, even if I weren't a shipper I'd want her to do that!
                        Edit: I think that's Agent Barrett that comes up behind Sam in the preview. Hum. Wonder what's going to happen.
                        Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 28 July 2006, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Thanks for those little tidbits Strix. I guess this means we need to hope that BW wrote more scripts for SG-1, right?
                          Yes, thanks. My brain is still mush.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            Oh, it was a BW script? LOL! I should have guessed!

Really, it worked so much better for me as an entire episode than anything in season 9, where I liked bits and pieces, but not entire shows.

Thank you, Brad Wright!

On edit: All that said, I'm sure there were plenty of things to pick apart. I just didn't feel the need because I was genuinely enjoying it.

My LJ

Comment

Spoiler:

sally
                              Not in my opinion! I'd go with just the opposite!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                                Hey Jan [spoilers] [/spoilers ] - leave out the space after the second spoilers - put what you want between ] [
                                Thanks Nora! Here are some captures.

Spoiler:

Cheers,

Jan
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X