No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Oooober and her family on the newest addition to the family. Let's just hope baby Elijah doesn't take after his Auntie, hey?
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      Well then, the Royal Accountant's private stock will be just the thing again at Gabit2! I must say, I was a bit surprised when she didn't offer any of her homemade brew to Amanda ... but we may have drained the bottle.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...Fermenting.jpg

From your Royal Fertilizer Agitator:
      Hey CG it looks like you dipped into my bucket for that one
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        From your Royal Fertilizer Agitator:
        Hey CG it looks like you dipped into my bucket for that one
        I'm never going to be able to drink sloe gin again

Actually, in a roundabout way, that's probably a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Since there's so much talk of babies and childbirth and names etc...

I'd like to interrupt and announce the birth of my nephew Elijah Roland House...born TODAY at 12:02PM CST (they're in Minnesota) and he weighed in at 8 lbs. 8.4 oz.

I should have a picture or 20 by tonight. This will be their sixth baby (well seventh if you consider the one she miscarried):

Emily
          Erika
          Evalyn
          Ethan
          Elaine (the one she miscarried)
          Ezra
          Elijah

Yes...my brother is obsessive...or can't you tell?
          (((((Ooooober))))
          congrats on the family addition
          and I know what you mean about obsessive, in my family it's the letter A
          (hmmm? Mandy doesn't start with an A does it )
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            I'm never going to be able to drink sloe gin again

Actually, in a roundabout way, that's probably a good thing
            Glad I could help TJ
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I'd like to interrupt and announce the birth of my nephew Elijah Roland House...born TODAY at 12:02PM CST (they're in Minnesota) and he weighed in at 8 lbs. 8.4 oz.

I should have a picture or 20 by tonight. This will be their sixth baby (well seventh if you consider the one she miscarried):

Emily
              Erika
              Evalyn
              Ethan
              Ezra
              Elijah

Congratulations............I think big families are awsome

Comment

Hey, CONGRATULATIONS Ooberness!!! Way to be an auntie! Several times over! lol

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

(((((Ooooober))))
                  congrats on the family addition
                  and I know what you mean about obsessive, in my family it's the letter A
                  (hmmm? Mandy doesn't start with an A does it )
                  My family is "E". I'm the only child in.... 5 (?) generations to have a name that doesn't begin with the letter E! Even my little sister is Ellen Lesley.

Comment

My family is "E". I'm the only child in.... 5 (?) generations to have a name that doesn't begin with the letter E! Even my little sister is Ellen Lesley.
                    And you never wondered why your mum always said you were special ;P

I am an only child.....my mum said she learnt her lesson after the first child

Comment

My sister got 3 names, when it came my turn they ran out of names.
                      including last names her initials were (nee) AVES (which is the scientific classification for birds, which actually fits.) I'm just AS NO! no middle name beginning with an S! No middle name at all
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Benjamin Nicholas Ba'al... Wow.

Hey are there official con reports on anyone's site? I can't seem to find in-depth ones on GW... I'm specifically looking for Sunday, even though you guys have given a lot of detail here.
                        I make no promises but I'm hoping to have time tonight to sit down and write up my report and post my 6 pics (while I love my digital camera for close up shots...sitting in row P at the con...it sucks! ) I took at the con (one is of Amanda at the autograph session). When I have it done, I'll post a link to my blog (where it's going to go) and then you can quit buggin' people. <hugs to spaz>
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Congrats to Auntie OOOOOOOOooooooober! I have a niece named Emily (she's 6 and just lost her first tooth - my pop sent me a pic of it. totally cute) but I call her Monkeyhead. Cause she's a little monkeyhead.

I miss her. *sigh

Back to work for me. Hasta la pasta!
                          sigpic

Comment

including last names her initials were (nee) AVES (which is the scientific classification for birds, which actually fits.) I'm just AS NO! no middle name beginning with an S! No middle name at all

My pop named me (I like to tease him that he named me after an old girlfriend since my bro who's 2 yrs older was named after Pop's best friend who passed away when they were younger) and my initials are CAE. Figure that out!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes you do have a middle name... I told you a couple of months back "Stirrer" which does indeed make your name into ASS.

Comment

Emily
                                Erika
                                Evalyn
                                Ethan
                                Ezra
                                Elijah

Congraulations .

Traditions in my family stated that whomever son had a boy first had to name him after my paternal Grandfather. This applied for first girl. Let's just
                                say my Mom skipped that with my sister and I got my Grandmothers name.
                                Which starts with an F.

Comment

Working...
                                X