Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Well he's definitely my type, but I have to admit I really like him better with the silver hair. With dark hair he's hot, but with the silver he's Omg, I think I've died and gone to heaven.
    Yes, it was strange to see him without the grey. But he was looking *good*, even with a pound or two more than when last we saw him. Just more to love.

Comment

Coley--be sure to update us on your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Hmm? Does that mean you're off to write one?
        not anytime in the near future, sorry.

gotta finish this zine fic first, then it's onto antoher idea, but there's no smut involved.

i'm not all that big of a fan of writing smut to be honest. it's very hard to write. you have so much to keep track of if you want it to be more than tab 1 into slot b.

battle scenes are easier, imho
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          Hey AD ... LOL as I just teased mini about this in a PM. Yes, I loved BSG this past week too - come on, the dark side of Starbuck
          You mean she has a LIGHT side?!

Originally posted by ChopinGal
          I want to see Sam Carter FLYING COMBAT DUTY rather than the boys!!
          Oh, ME TOO. *sigh* Totally!!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

MINI........Arrrrrrgggghhhh! Just realised I never responded to your PM. Whhoooppsie! I was in a foul mood when you sent it and then I went to France. I'll reply now.... soooooooo sorrry.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              MINI........Arrrrrrgggghhhh! Just realised I never responded to your PM. Whhoooppsie! I was in a foul mood when you sent it and then I went to France. I'll reply now.... soooooooo sorrry.
              That's OK, TJ, I just assumed you despised me and went on with what little was left of my life of dejection...

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                That's OK, TJ, I just assumed you despised me and went on with what little was left of my life of dejection...
                Don't make me feel worse than I already do, Mini! I love you to bits! You've never been anything other than wonderful, kind and lovely to me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  good points. sam did build adn design promie. and if we're supposed to buy into the story for where she was, then she spent time with these folks just a few months ago so i'm willing to bet that she knew the crew
                  She was working on the daedalus but I am sure she knows everything about the Prometheus aswell
                  Fine. I'm still wrestling with Qasim and AD over Torri, Amanda and Teryl.
                  You can have Teryl *people throw stuff at him*
                  We'll do a three day rotation. So we keep them for three days before swapping. I'll start with Sam, you can start with Janet and Qas can start with Liz.
                  Plots a coup d'etat
                  Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                  Qas aint here - cut him outta the loop
                  *starts building
                  Spoiler:
                  ori satellite
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    cool. less competition for me then
                    Crap! You, too?!?!?!

Fine. I'm still wrestling with Qasim and AD over Torri, Amanda and Teryl.
                    Dude. That little brawl will NOT end well. Someone's bound to lose an eye.

Comment

that's ok. janet can fix it
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Crap! You, too?!?!?!

Dude. That little brawl will NOT end well. Someone's bound to lose an eye.
                        Don't worry, I'm a good little cat fighter. Kicking, screaming, scratching and hair pulling. It won't be me losing the eye, I promise you.

Comment

hey

just thought i'd drop in to let you know I'm fine. Got the hand redressed thismorning. I think the doc was more annoyed at me bleeding on his floor rather than not having gone to ER!! The district nurse cleaned the wound - boy was she rough but i kept thinking sam wouldn't even squeak at this so I kept my trap shut. she then put some skin thing over it, an iodine wipe and then the dressing. I then got the pleasure of a tetinus jab as I was out of date. Got to go back wed for them to check it.

looks like i'll be playing badders tonight left handed - that should be fun

thanks everyone for being so concerned - and thanks for all the advice!!

toodle pip!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                            hey

just thought i'd drop in to let you know I'm fine. Got the hand redressed thismorning. I think the doc was more annoyed at me bleeding on his floor rather than not having gone to ER!! The district nurse cleaned the wound - boy was she rough but i kept thinking sam wouldn't even squeak at this so I kept my trap shut. she then put some skin thing over it, an iodine wipe and then the dressing. I then got the pleasure of a tetinus jab as I was out of date. Got to go back wed for them to check it.

toodle pip!!
                            ack needles!!! I think I am supposed to go for some jab but ack needles!!!
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

hey

toodle pip!!
                              (((Coley))) Glad you're okay and made it to the doc. Way to go, I am sure I would have "squeaked". Judging from the pic, it must have hurt quite a bit.
                              Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

hey

toodle pip!!
                                Squeaked? I would have gone "Sod this, I'd rather my hand dropped off" and legged it. Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite, but I'm glad you went.

I thought of you today when I was in town. After a week of speaking with a perfect southern accent, I slipped up today when I bought a milkshake. I am incapable of saying raspberry with a southern accent. So when I asked for a peach, raspberry and passionfruit milkshake, the shop assistant looked at me as if I were speaking a foreign language! I mean, the combined effects of a Nottingham raspberry and Lancastrian milkshake were too much to bear!

Comment

Working...
                                X