Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    that's a good question. one i don't have an answer for.

i'm so out of tune with these ptb now that i have absolutely no idea what they'll do from one moment to the next.

if anything, ms's time off (and amanda's work being split between sg1 and atlantis) might just be so newguy and newgirl can hog even more screentime.

i miss my old sg1.

i love amanda. just thought i'd throw that in

sally
    we all do sal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
      OOOOPS!!!

Now from that pic 1speed posted - can anyone determine the length of my lifeline?!

will a trip to the doc's tomorrow be okay?

No.

But your going to be very extra careful while you sleep to make sure you don't bump it. And you can't keep it uncovered while taking a shower or bath. The one thing I know about any cuts, if you have any butterfly bandaid's you might want to use them.

As a kid I was accident prone and I've had more stitches than I care to remember. Please see your MD as soon as possible.

Comment

Ha ha, I'm watching AT's movie about Silken Lauman and I'm just enjoying the sisterly fighting going on
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
          No.

But your going to be very extra careful while you sleep to make sure you don't bump it. And you can't keep it uncovered while taking a shower or bath. The one thing I know about any cuts, if you have any butterfly bandaid's you might want to use them.

As a kid I was accident prone and I've had more stitches than I care to remember. Please see your MD as soon as possible.
          The thing is, don't know if you've seen the pic, but it's a slice, not a cut, so butterfly stitches won't work. They are for drawing the skin together.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well I checked out the superbowl on a commercial and I have to say the golden uniforms accent the derrier much nicer than the blue uniforms
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

But RDA has put on a little weight round the middle, hasn't he?
              NO, he looks just FINE! *i like my men with a bit of squeezable stuff *

really, i think rda looks great!

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                I'm sure it's not. And, the list can't be as long as mine. I'm a walking catastophe!!!
                Yeah, I'm a walking catastrophe as well, but unfortunately I also have a very low tolerance for pain (unlike our Sam) and tend to go into shock very easily. One time I was tossing my nephew into the air and catching him and on the way back down he managed to jam his thumb into my eye socket. I remember having just enough time to remove his thumb and put him back down on the ground, before I went into shock. It was the strangest feeling I ever felt in my life. It was like an outer body experience. For a few minutes I couldn't see, speak or move any part of my body, but I could ear everything going on around me. I must have passed out after that because the next thing I remember is waking up to a room full of paramedics mumbling about my blood pressure being too low and if it didn't come up soon they were going to have to give me an adrenline shot directly into my heart. It's amazing how hard you work to force yourself to come to when you're terrified of having a needle jammed into your chest cavity.

Yeah I have a few embarrassing moments like this...

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                  OOOOPS!!!

Now from that pic 1speed posted - can anyone determine the length of my lifeline?!

will a trip to the doc's tomorrow be okay?
                  Believe me, it's going to be even shorter when I get my hands on you!!

1speed was willing to go with you for medical care TONIGHT and even give up his SuperBowl time! Speaking of ... the first half was slow and defensively mushy ... some tricky calls ... Steelers fans in the majority but IMHO the Seahawks played better, even though the numbers at the end favored Pittsburgh. And, LOL, yes, thanks to Mandy's calling it to my attention, the yellow Steeler uniforms seem to show off the rear ends better! I have to admit, I better sit on the fence for the second half as my five-year old grandson (who lives near Seattle) got on the phone to reprimand me earlier. Oops, breaking news: Pittsburgh's Parker just made a 75-yard run to score second touchdown - it's now Steelers 14, Seahawks 3. My little guy will not be happy.

Let's hope you have a quiet night, Coley, and that the doctor takes good care of you in the morning! I yell because I care.

Comment

seattle 3
                    pittsburg 14

in the 3rd quarter
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      seattle 3
                      pittsburg 14

in the 3rd quarter
                      *couldnt give a...*

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        seattle 3
                        pittsburg 14

in the 3rd quarter
                        Um so how many periods or innings are there in football
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          who cares?

5 days untill Off the Grid!
                          Anyone who doesn't mind minor spoilers should head to the scifi site http://www.scifi.com/stargate/ and watch the preview! Can't wait!

Comment

Okay Sir I want you to go and put on that nice tight golden football uniform that you look so good in.
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Touchdown Seattle

Seattle 10
                              Pittsburg 14

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                4 quarters

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X