Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda after finishing work on Continuum Friday

Now to sleep and to dream of fluffy unicorns. Well, probably Mondays shot list. ? My head is full. My heart is full. Sweet dreams Xoxo
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Long time no post, how's everyone? Hello to everyone who's new since I posted last, I've missed so much chat, but I see folks discussing Random Acts of Romance, sometimes living in the UK sucks, would love to this movie!

Julia (samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

hi Julia

Heck living in the states sucks, we can't see the movie either. I think of all amanda's recent projects Continuum and super natural are the only ones the US can see.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm in Canada and I haven't seen them either.

*waves hi to Julia*
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I don't think Continuum will be on showcase until closer to summer, I think they just started production on the new season not too long ago - mainly because I haven't seen their signs filming around town and I used to see them ALL THE TIME! unless they've built more sets and are using more green screen....

Comment

I know its nostalgic, but I miss the days when Amanda was on TV weekly no matter where in the world we live.

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                I know its nostalgic, but I miss the days when Amanda was on TV weekly no matter where in the world we live.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                I think we all do!
                sigpic

----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

New teamfic with a good dose of Sam
                  SNAFU by Denise
                  http://archiveofourown.org/works/1154711
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    me too!!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Please join us for Valenship 2014, run by IamDKScully and I. Hlndncr passed the baton this year, and we hope we can do nearly as good a job as she did. Thanks for all your contributions Hlndncr, we won't let you down
                      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

If anyone wants to take part in the S/J season five episode rewatch, please contact me with episode preferences.
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Sooo...just watched "uninvited" today and while the story is definitely not one of my favorites,. I love how sam is comfortable in command of the SGC. I love watching her lead in this.

Just goes to show even the bummer episodes of the later seasons still have their good points.

Of course, afterwards I watched "The Quest" and had to watch the punching scene multiple times. I LOVE that scene! (and in my mind I have the annotated video that is now lost playing. OWNED.)

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                            Sooo...just watched "uninvited" today and while the story is definitely not one of my favorites,. I love how sam is comfortable in command of the SGC. I love watching her lead in this.

Just goes to show even the bummer episodes of the later seasons still have their good points.

Of course, afterwards I watched "The Quest" and had to watch the punching scene multiple times. I LOVE that scene! (and in my mind I have the annotated video that is now lost playing. OWNED.)
                            seasons 9 and 10 (especially 9) left me wanting more SO much... i didn't remember that these titles were referring to stargate episodes!

but then i remembered (kind of), and had to think about each thing you were mentioning.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

A retweet by Amanda

It ain't easy bein green (all day) @amandatapping is singing "Copacabana" for some reason. #Continuum #CdnTV http://pic.twitter.com/50jhweFK0b
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post

I re-watched Line in the Sand on Space, but there are only a few I can stand to watch from those seasons. The Ori storyline and certain characters just make me have to change the channel.

I am waiting for S1 to start all over again
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X