No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding having to register with a phone number, etc. I've found, for some reason, it doesn't always ask me to do this. I think, somehow, it depends on what the link is that's posted. I've been able to vote the past couple of days, so keep trying!

Comment

Some stuff from Amanda's Twitter.

Arctic Air retweeted a tweet by Pascale Hutton
      Ladies of @SanctuarySeries reunite!!! @amandatapping @EmilieUllerup on set of @CBCArcticAir http://pic.twitter.com/iDTnKNf7K6
      And Amanda tweeted
      We are laughing like fools. Great day!!RT @CBCArcticAir
      Finally Amanda thanking a fan for pointing her to a review of RAoR
      Sweet. Xo RT @YoRocky89: Well written review of @RandomAORomance & performances by @amandatapping & @zaksantiago. http://www.canada.com/entertainment/...559/story.html ...
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

So, good news: Amanda has taken back over the lead on CCC, by over 200! Looks like maybe Mischa's fans are giving us a hand!

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
          So, good news: Amanda has taken back over the lead on CCC, by over 200! Looks like maybe Mischa's fans are giving us a hand!
          i can't wait for her to win... just so this will be over!!

well, and for amanda to be happy.

but i'm SO sick of this contest.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            i can't wait for her to win... just so this will be over!!

well, and for amanda to be happy.

but i'm SO sick of this contest.
            We've been doing this for 14 months! If we don't win this month I'm giving up. Hopefully Mischa's fans will continue to help and this will be the winning month.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              We've been doing this for 14 months! If we don't win this month I'm giving up. Hopefully Mischa's fans will continue to help and this will be the winning month.
              i've given up two or three times already.

but this is a new month, and so help me lord, if we don't win this month, i'm totally and completely done.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

but this is a new month, and so help me lord, if we don't win this month, i'm totally and completely done.
                Maybe, with his fans helping, it'll help a lot. ATOnline posted a screen shot of before he tweeted, and a little bit ago, and that definitely made the difference. I think it also helps that he can't win again for a year, and he said that right in his tweet.

Comment

Same here

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                    Same here
                    Here too

Misha's fans are really making a huge difference I'm very grateful that he asked his twitter followers to vote for her.

Comment

I just voted about half an hour ago, and it seems to have worked. I also note that the number of votes for Amanda during that time went up by nearly 20 votes. So somebody is managing to get through.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        I just voted about half an hour ago, and it seems to have worked. I also note that the number of votes for Amanda during that time went up by nearly 20 votes. So somebody is managing to get through.
                        I have to wait about 11 hours before I can vote again, but there definitely seems to be progress

Comment

I really hope this month will be the month we win this money for Sanctuary for kids. Amanda deserves this so badly. And so do we because of our persistence. So glad Misha asked his fans to help us.

sigpic
                          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

NOTICE

As of October 31, 2013 The BiLLe Lotto has come to a decision to conclude its operations.We are in the process of refunding all unused deposited credits to all players. It will take a little time to complete this process in co-operation with the regulatory commission, but please be assured that all such accounts will be refunded.We thank all of our players for their confidence and support.The BiLLe Team

WTF??????? After more than one year she was finally 1st!
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Yeah, that...

…can we turn the sadness/anger into love and turn this day into a #letshugamandatappingday on twitter and send @amandatapping all our love?

Who’s with me?

Comment

My condolences to all those who worked so hard to try ...I knew Michael stood no chance of winning and I'm afraid I stopped when very coincidentally my computer got a nasty wee virus ..sorry she didn't but S4K has devoted supporters whose support is always excellent and strong..

Deeds xx
                                Last edited by discodiva; 04 November 2013, 01:49 AM. Reason: my grammar is rubbish early in the morning
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X