No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeesh it's quiet 'round here. You guys are all drugged out on triptophan and sleeping, aren't you? Pbpbpbpbt. Pass the turkey, please!!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I'm just scared of the mental picture the phrase Sam/Jack/Unas fic conjured.... I think I better read this thing for some context

Originally posted by minigeek
      Yeesh it's quiet 'round here. You guys are all drugged out on triptophan and sleeping, aren't you? Pbpbpbpbt. Pass the turkey, please!!!
      sigpic

Comment

here you go
        http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...aswooness.html

one warning, it's a Crack!Fic....chock full of cliches
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Now if I could just convince you to write a fun little silly *sequel* Um.... pretty please? With a cherry on top?
          we'll see. right now i'm starting a daniel fic, which kinda spooks me cause i haven't written one in a few years

sigpic

Comment

W00t! Crack!Fic Thanks Sky!

Meanwhile if anyone has stuff they want to put online and are frustrated with free hosting services (imageshack...whatever) I'm happy to host stuff @ wickedgrins for Samandans. The gallery script I use allows people to have their own galleries within in the Wicked Grin gallery. Plus I can host videos etc in the main Wicked Grin site.

I don't have any bandwidth or size restrictions on my domains (don't pay for em either ) so I can host a reasonable amount of stuff. E-mail or PM if you're interested. If you haven't seen WG it lives @ www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedgrin [makes note to register the damn domain already].

Originally posted by Skydiver
            here you go
            http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...aswooness.html

one warning, it's a Crack!Fic....chock full of cliches
            sigpic

Comment

want some more Crack!Fic?

http://www.livejournal.com/community/samjack4evah/

all shippy, but it's fun to read the cliches

sigpic

Comment

So like, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs is a five star? Or the AF chief of staff? (S'okay, I just like learning new stuff!)

EDIT-> I found a link! http://www.historyguy.com/5-star-military.htm
                I'm not sure if that link mentioned it, but a General will only get promoted to a 5 star during war time. There will be no 5 Stars during peace time.
                And from what I gather, you wouldn't have a 5 star during a relatively small 'theatre' sized war (ie Vietnam, Korea or the Gulf War) either. Only if it was a global scale war (ie WW1 or WW2 sized) that the US was involved in.

Comment

want some more Crack!Fic?

http://www.livejournal.com/community/samjack4evah/

all shippy, but it's fun to read the cliches
                  Ah yes, there is some very amusing Crack!Fic around various livejournal's. Alot of it is (or at least, the stuff I read ) is rated for 'adults' as well so I wont go posting in links for them

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    I don't have any bandwidth or size restrictions on my domains (don't pay for em either ) so I can host a reasonable amount of stuff.
                    O.o

Sounds like you've got a good deal going on there then

/me pats his own free server

Comment

Wow. I just saw the pics from "Grace Under Pressure." Amanda looks so awesome! Totally digging the outfit they put her in.
                      sigpic

Comment

tha'ts how y ou remember the general ranks

be - brigadir
                        my - major
                        little - lieutenant
                        general - general

it's a memory thing
                        Aah. That works. Thanks!

Just sayin'.
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                          Wow. I just saw the pics from "Grace Under Pressure." Amanda looks so awesome! Totally digging the outfit they put her in.
                          Do I need spoilers for commentary on pics?

Oh, well - better spoilered than not.

Spoiler:
                          Other than pink is my least favorite color ever... I wonder what happened to the zipper-pull 'ornament' hanging from the zipper tab of her jacket in the left-most pic (it looks like it might be an "R" in a circle - or a Honda logo, maybe ) that isn't there in the third pic in, counted from the left? "R" for Replica? (Or RepliCarter? Rodney would be so dead by the time that encounter was over: Rodney emits male-chauvanist-pig remark - and RepliCarter skewers him. Literally. ) Or would it just be "R" for Rodney? Even his head-injury induced hallucinations include egocentric turns, like marking his fantasies as his with his initials? If I were writing Atlantis, it'd only take about ten minutes after Sam arrived in Atlantis for Rodney to fulfill one of his goals in life, and get horizontal with her - when she decked him, that is.

EDIT: Have I somehow offended the Gods of GateWorld, or has the Forum decided not to show pics for other users, too?
                          RE-EDIT: Ahah. A little something missing in the browser upgrade instructions, methinks.
                          Last edited by Simhavaktra; 24 November 2005, 07:32 PM.
                          ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                            S4- Beneath the Surface - D'uh! 'Ship alert!

Just sayin'

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
                            Speaking of BtS, I just finished reading a very good AU story regarding BtS... it has a very different ending to the episode, but if you really enjoy AU fics, I'd definitely check this one out. The author calls it cr*p, but I really liked it personally. It's 29 chapters long and the last chapter does delve a bit into S/J. Just a warning for those who twitch when they read Sam/Jack together.

Thyself, Unknown by MissAnnThropic
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2211735/1/

Edit: Happy T-Day everyone. Even if you didn't celebrate it with pumpkin pie and turkey, I hope it was a lovely day none the less.

Oh and MG! Keep them coming please. These sketches are absolutely stunning. I only wish I had half your talent.
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 24 November 2005, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Feel free to e-mail links tho

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Ah yes, there is some very amusing Crack!Fic around various livejournal's. Alot of it is (or at least, the stuff I read ) is rated for 'adults' as well so I wont go posting in links for them
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                                Do I need spoilers for commentary on pics?

Oh, well - better spoilered than not.

Spoiler:
                                Other than pink is my least favorite color ever... I wonder what happened to the zipper-pull 'ornament' hanging from the zipper tab of her jacket in the left-most pic (it looks like it might be an "R" in a circle - or a Honda logo, maybe ) that isn't there in the third pic in, counted from the left? "R" for Replica? (Or RepliCarter? Rodney would be so dead by the time that encounter was over: Rodney emits male-chauvanist-pig remark - and RepliCarter skewers him. Literally. ) Or would it just be "R" for Rodney? Even his head-injury induced hallucinations include egocentric turns, like marking his fantasies as his with his initials? If I were writing Atlantis, it'd only take about ten minutes after Sam arrived in Atlantis for Rodney to fulfill one of his goals in life, and get horizontal with her - when she decked him, that is.

EDIT: Have I somehow offended the Gods of GateWorld, or has the Forum decided not to show pics for other users, too?
                                RE-EDIT: Ahah. A little something missing in the browser upgrade instructions, methinks.

Spoilers for this, eh!?

Spoiler:
                                OMG, You don't know the logo on the zipper!? It's a HUMONGOUS brand designer name in Vancouver at least rite now... it's called Lululemon, and lots of fluffy rich young girls wear it... HAH! I totally could not belive it when I saw the logo on her zipper... literally fall off chair kind of thing... oh wow...

OH, Rite, does it count as spoiler if I have one as my pic... :| It comes out in three weeks anyways... rite!?

(The sigs for AgentDark )
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X