Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    I did catch the Innerspace interview.

She talked about how many of the crew were familiar faces from Sanctuary or SG1 and that made her feel right at home. I think she also talked about how it was different directing a show that she was not acting in. She talked about the episode itself, how it was hunting for the dinosaurs in a Canadian Tire store (a very Canadian thing). The interviewer joked about whether she would do a cameo and she said something like yes, as a dinosaur, an Amandasaurus.
    Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
    Ha ha Too funny. I was describing this to a friend, and also said Amandasaurus, but when I rewatched it, Ajay and Amanda said Tappingsaurus. I def think Amandasaurus flows better
    Yes, Amandasaurus is loads better. I watched the ep and yes, there were some very canadian moments.

Comment

A couple tweets from Amanda about Arctic Air

Lovin' it! Awesome group! Xo @Gharv: #ArcticAir Ep 212 @amandatapping at the helm knocking it out of the park. @CBCArcticAir

Good times!!! Xo RT @carmenmoore1: I forgot the pic!!! AHAHAHA!!! @CBCArcticAir @amandatapping http://fb.me/1pYigJenP
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by xgfan View Post
        The rules will change after the next victor is named on December 28. From then on, everyone's count will be reset to zero and the celebrities will not maintain their vote count for the next month, there will be a reset everytime a winner has been declared.
        So it doesn't matter that Amanda is 2nd now because she'll loose all the votes
        on the website it says

Until Current Vote Ends
        Votes for all but winner are carried forward.

I'm not sure what that means. Also, I never heard of the woman who is in first place. Is she Canadian?

Donamac

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
          on the website it says

Until Current Vote Ends

I'm not sure what that means. Also, I never heard of the woman who is in first place. Is she Canadian?

Donamac
          Dianna Agron is not Canadian and played the head cheerleader on the show Glee.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
            on the website it says

Until Current Vote Ends

Donamac
            Yes, votes were carried forward until now. But there will be a change of rules.
            http://thebilleblog.com/index.php/ex...ity-challenge/

Comment

looking at the current vote tallys, i think it might be a bit of a fight after the voting ends between Amanda and RDA....lol
              sigpic
              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                Yes, Amandasaurus is loads better. I watched the ep and yes, there were some very canadian moments.
                My favourite part was the use of hockey masks for protection and using a hockey stick to fight the dinosaurs.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I got cards yesterday from Nolamon and Skydiver - thank you, ladies. Yours are in the mail.

Comment

Received my first Christmas cards from the exchange these past few days - thanks to Nolamon and Jolinar.
                    Mine were posted this yesterday!

Comment

Bugger - I didn't forget but I didn't realise how time had run away - I'll get started today.
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Very excited for London Film & Comic Con 2013 next July...just bought my tickets for the Amanda and Michael talk on Saturday 6th....cannot wait to see the two of them on stage together...I think it will be the first time... ..seen them both individually but never together....July can't come quick enough..

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          Very excited for London Film & Comic Con 2013 next July...just bought my tickets for the Amanda and Michael talk on Saturday 6th....cannot wait to see the two of them on stage together...I think it will be the first time... ..seen them both individually but never together....July can't come quick enough..

Deeds xx
                          I'm excited for you. I bet that will be a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            I'm excited for you. I bet that will be a blast!

It's my birthday weekend too....I will be 55 on the Sunday....Amanda and Michael are also doing a double photo op on both days, so me and Mr Deeds plan to stay with family who live nearer to London than us, on the Saturday night & hopefully do both days up there...it's going to be a fabulous weekend with lots of good fandom friends there as well..

I will endeavour to take some pics and post them if they're any good of course...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              It's my birthday weekend too....I will be 55 on the Sunday....Amanda and Michael are also doing a double photo op on both days, so me and Mr Deeds plan to stay with family who live nearer to London than us, on the Saturday night & hopefully do both days up there...it's going to be a fabulous weekend with lots of good fandom friends there as well..

I will endeavour to take some pics and post them if they're any good of course...

Deeds xx
                              Would love to see your pics and anything you would like to report. We'll live vicariously through you.

My favourite photo op experiences are from Gabit events because you are treated like a person and have time for a quick hello (or "could you take a full length photo so we can get my stripper shoes in the picture") but I think my favourite photo was the one I did with AT and MS in Vancouver. It was done in the blink of an eye (typical Creation) but the photo of the 3 of us is great.

Pretty good way to spend your birthday. I'm sure they will be great on stage together, they are both funny, I'm sure they will keep everyone in stitches.

Comment

Yes my photo op in Vancouver with Amanda and Michael turned out great too....I had a great one at this year's Chevron with her and also at 7.9 with Michael...the photographers there are very good and take great care to get the right shot...sending you a pm with my Michael shots before I head to bed!

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X