Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    That is awesome...thank you.
    Agreed...and the shadowbox is awesome. If I had received a gift like that, I would have treasured it, too.
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
      Agreed...and the shadowbox is awesome. If I had received a gift like that, I would have treasured it, too.
      People like her are given so many items, and even with the most sincere thought and admiration they can not possibly keep everything they are given. I wanted it to be something as special as what she was doing for me and something she would want to keep and remember not only our special day, but as a part of her entire career on Stargate when it was long and over with. Seems to have met those requirements and it even more special because I designed and assembled most of it with little help from plaque maker and a woodworker. I flew the flag over NAS Atlanta on her daughters one year birthday to add little more to the story when the flag I requested from over the capital did not arrive from DC till after my return from Vancouver.
      www.stitchsloft.com
      For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
      "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
      www.scifihero.net

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
        Canada's The Comedy Network is remaking Match Game, and Amanda has been announced as one of the guest panelists. The show premieres October 15.

http://blogs.canoe.ca/rabbitears/tel...ks-match-game/
        Interesting. Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure she will have a hoot doing this.

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        Can't view videos on their site. Was hoping I'd be able to watch online.
        Sorry to hear that.

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        Amanda on the actor who played Cordesh
        I have been away and this is the first I have heard of this. He was a very well known Canadian actor. Very sad.

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
        Got to see Amanda again few week back at Canada Fan Expo, finally 6 years after she did my re-enlistment in the Navy in Vancouver in March of 2006. We hugged and laughed and caught up on the fact I was now retired from the Navy, married, and it taken me 6 years to see her again!

We had great time talking, she such incredible person! I love watching her with other people how sweet and sincere she always is with every fan! It was so great seeing her again after so long, and soon as she saw me she told me she still had the shadow box I made her up in her office at home! How cool is that?

So of course had to get a new pic with the wife this time and she let couple my Atlantis buddies Justin and Shane jump in to round out her Stargate career!
        Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Cool story, stitch. Sad to hear about the actor who played Kordesh. And a typically classy comment from AT.

Comment

@amandatapping Sweet! RT @GateworldRocky: Awesome and hilarious @RandomAORomance trailer featuring @amandatapping and @zaksantiago! <Link snipped>

Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 September 2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              @amandatapping Sweet! RT @GateworldRocky: Awesome and hilarious @RandomAORomance trailer featuring @amandatapping and @zaksantiago! <Link snipped >

I saw your RT, lucky thing. I also followed you
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 September 2012, 12:58 AM.
              sigpic
              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

And how does one who doesn't live in Canada or the US have a chance to see this movie?
                sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                  And how does one who doesn't live in Canada or the US have a chance to see this movie?
                  I'm keeping everything crossed it becomes global or there will be some way to see it
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Another new tweet from Amanda

Together Again!! @RobinDunne and I in Montreal for Matchgame! Oh yeah! Xo pic.twitter.com/1k6K7Fnn
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                      I'm keeping everything crossed it becomes global or there will be some way to see it
                      is it a TV movie or an actual at the movies movie?

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                        is it a TV movie or an actual at the movies movie?
                        Maybe an extremely small cinema release in Canada and America but my money is on TV Movie. It'll never see the light of day at the cinema here in the UK that's for certain and chances are that UK fans will need to get a US Region DVD imported to see it because I can't even see it getting an R2 release.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          Maybe an extremely small cinema release in Canada and America but my money is on TV Movie. It'll never see the light of day at the cinema here in the UK that's for certain and chances are that UK fans will need to get a US Region DVD imported to see it because I can't even see it getting an R2 release.
                          I'll take a zone 1 release

Most of the DVD players here are multi-zone, even though officially this a zone 2 country.

I just don't know if it will be released on DVD at all, zone 1, or otherwise...
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
                            It could be so easy if the studios would just use the existing technology to make movies/tv shows available to a worldwide audience at the same time.
                            They complain about piracy but they fail to see the people who have cash in their hands, willing to hand it over to watch content legally.

<Offsite Link removed by Moderator.Do not repost that,thank you.Bagpuss.>

Netflix: not available in my country (yes, there are ways around it but they are also only semi-legal)
                            amazon.com can sell me books and DVDs but not downloads.
                            Amazon.de sells me downloads but won't sell me the original versions, just the dubbed German version.
                            iTunes actually does have some original content but only years after it has first aired.

Just take my bloody money and give me the stuff I want!

BTT: AT rocks and I'm looking forward to Supernatural. Don't know the show but I'm sure Amanda will be great.

...of course having to wait for several years for the episodes to show up on German tv only to be dubbed is another story.
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 September 2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Look what I just found!!

http://tvline.com/2012/09/18/superna...ping-season-8/

So excited!!!

*Goes to catch up on three/four seasons of Supernatural*

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                                Look what I just found!!

http://tvline.com/2012/09/18/superna...ping-season-8/

So excited!!!

*Goes to catch up on three/four seasons of Supernatural*
                                You beat me. I just found this: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...es-mental.html
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X