Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal
    LOL at you and 1speed today but no green jello, alas! These are great ... and 1speed, ouch! I thought I was the jester around here! "the puddy tat" line had me ROTF.

I confess - I LOVED Tweety and Sylvester when I was a kid ... so Tweety is definitely in the running.

But, Lys - you may have solved our dilemma - A Royal Aviary for Jerin to maintain ... how's that Pet Sitter, can you handle the birds too (with the exception of the Royal Hens)?!

What say, Samandans? All in favor of a Royal Aviary?!
    Don't worry dear Jester. Our Royal Hen has a nice rocking chair in the Queen's castle all for herself.

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      I think a group of five should work: ChopinGal and golfbooy are two that come to mind. That means we have three open positions for the taking, should they accept.

Are ya interested, Lys?
      Ya sure you betcha !!
      Do I get to cackle in French ?

Comment

If anyone here feels like they're in a good mood to ream someone...you know, for therapeutic purposes...I encourage you to read the most recent comments on Joe's Blog comments and feel free to respond.

It's quite cathartic actually.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I just posted one abput 15-20 mins. ago.

Comment

an aviary sounds good. i second it
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
              I just posted one abput 15-20 mins. ago.
              And I just posted on there too...it felt refreshing....

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                And I just posted on there too...it felt refreshing....

Yes it did. Loved the lemmings line. You know it amazing how they react over there. They really don't know who's posting and may offend the wrong person. Say like a Sony Executive who want to find out
                if what their hearing is true about the attacks and post a flame just to see what will happen.
                Last edited by LaCroix; 17 October 2005, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  an aviary sounds good. i second it
                  Third it!

Besides, with so many beautiful (and bedraggled) birds around, how could we possibly choose just ONE?!

EMU thinks it's a good idea too!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Emu looks possessed!!!!
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                      Emu looks possessed!!!!
                      11th Commandment.

Thou shalt not anger the Emu, my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Emu looks possessed!!!!
                        Emu is a prior in disguise.

Hallowed is the Emu !

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                          Yes it did. Loved the lemmings line. You know it amazing how they react over there. They really don't know who's posting and may offend the wrong person. Say like a Sony Executive who want to find out
                          if what their hearing is true about the attacks and post a flame just to see what will happen.
                          Exactly. It's one thing for a fan generated forum to rip a character/actor/actress apart...but this is supposedly the OFFICIAL forum for the franchise.

I'd love it it you were right and a Sony exec does just that...

Comment

MB, great post on Joe's blog. I just read it. Can't give you any jello, I'm locked out, but wow, it really makes you wonder about the real-life sanity of some folks out there (or lack thereof) when you read remarks like that. I mean, I thought I'd read a lot of nutsoid fan comments before (present thread-members excluded, of course!), but holy hannah. Sheesh.

mini(the flabberghasted)geek

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                              MB, great post on Joe's blog. I just read it. Can't give you any jello, I'm locked out, but wow, it really makes you wonder about the real-life sanity of some folks out there (or lack thereof) when you read remarks like that. I mean, I thought I'd read a lot of nutsoid fan comments before (present thread-members excluded, of course!), but holy hannah. Sheesh.

mini(the flabberghasted)geek
                              I tossed out my $.02 worth of snark, as well. Not as eloquent as MB's, but heartfelt!

See... I'm just not worried about TPTB taking these folks seriously. They have revealed themselves for what they are: seriously whacko, rabid nut cases. Personally, I think it's wonderful. If they sounded sane and rational, their criticisms might be taken seriously. But how could *anyone* with half a brain read comments like those without laughing out loud? (An indignant Mary Beth, aside...)

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                I tossed out my $.02 worth of snark, as well. Not as eloquent as MB's, but heartfelt!

See... I'm just not worried about TPTB taking these folks seriously. They have revealed themselves for what they are: seriously whacko, rabid nut cases. Personally, I think it's wonderful. If they sounded sane and rational, their criticisms might be taken seriously. But how could *anyone* with half a brain read comments like those without laughing out loud? (An indignant Mary Beth, aside...)
                                I did laugh out loud, and then I wondered why the h(eck) Joe puts up with it. I wondered so loudly, I decided to ask him in his thread, because if it were me? There's no way. The day's not long enough to have to wade through all that insanity each time. Man's either a saint or a seriously well paid flogging post.

Comment

Working...
                                X