• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
    MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Just kidding. The first time I saw the scene I was
    Spoiler:
    waiting for Sam to clarify Landry's use of the word intimate. I also was not willing to make up my mind on whether they "did" or "did not".

I just re-watched the scene in question. Landry has a smile/smirk on his face when he speaks of what's in Sam's report. He hesitates as if he's looking for a delicate way to put it, and chooses the word 'intimate'. If it was just spiritual why the smile, the delicacy? Heck, why ask her about it at all being its all in her report - unless he thinks she left the adolescent part out of her report and he's asking her about it now? I'm thinking that's not so likely. Lam remarks on Orlin's physical characteristics, saying he was "taller". If this intimacy was merely spiritual why would Sam need to then explain/justify/defend her actions by saying "he was a grown man."?
    Just my musings but I don't think its set in stone, I think valid points both ways can still be made with what little they gave us. Kinda like the
    Spoiler:
    'not exactly'.
    What does that MEAN?????

Honestly, I think that part of the scene was unnecessary IMHO. It did serve to embarass Sam and I didn't like it. And there was a certain 'ick' factor to the whole concept of
    Spoiler:
    Orlin taking somewhat more youthful form, even if they did acknowledge it in the dialog
    . It goes to my thought that S9 has possibly taken a more edgy and dark 'lean forward' type of direction.
    Exactly--it bordered on "wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
      Ooo... would you mind posting them to photobucket?

Many hugs!
      Strix
      I have them in my Photobucket account, but I'm not sure how to link you to them. So why don't I just post them here.....about 3 to a post? There are about 20 total. The creator's name is the last thing in each title.

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 September 2005, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Those are great caps! Could we persuade you to post them separately?
        Yes, I can do that. But, I have some RL stuff to attend to, so I probably won't get it done until later in the day. Glad you like the caps and I'll be back later with individual pics.

Comment

I have them in my Photobucket account, but I'm not sure how to link you to them.
          Just copy the link in the box that says 'Url' next to it
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

More demotivators:

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 September 2005, 05:14 PM.

Comment

More.....this time, all on the topic of regret:

The last one's mine. I didn't put my name on it, like I did with everyone else's.
              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 September 2005, 05:14 PM.

Comment

More demotivators. The first two are my others. I created one for TPTB and one for Mitchell, both using the same pic:

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 September 2005, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Strix, are you enjoying this? Here are more! We're a little over halfway through.

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 September 2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

More demotivators:

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 September 2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I think this is the last batch!

Ok.....some of these are bigger than the forum allows.....so I have taken the image tags off of them. I didn't want Sky to check in and have a stroke (tee-hee!)! Please download at your pleasure.
                      Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 19 September 2005, 05:18 PM.

Comment

OK. Amanda cannot possibly think that man is sexy. At best, maybe cute in a pudgy boy-ish sort of way, when combined with what would have to be a fantastic personality, but sexy?! I know, I know, his big brother runs the show.

Shows to go ya though, [sic] interview comments are a pretty darn unreliable source when one is on a quest for that ever-elusive thing we call truth.

Mini(thegeek)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Ok.....some of these are bigger than the forum allows.....and we don't want to create a problem for Skydiver! So, if you want to save these, please copy them by Wednesday. I'll take them down on Thursday. Is that agreeable with everyone? If I find out I need to take them down sooner, I'll advise in a separate post.
                          Just edit them and remove the IMG tags it will just show links then
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            I know, I know, his big brother runs the show.
                            Be happy that he didnt recast his father
                            love Torri

Comment

Todays 'International act like a pirate day' so Mazzmatazz made this:

love Torri

Comment

That's a riot! I love that pirate composite. Well done! Such talent around these parts.

Mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X